twitter.com/AnonBabble

抱歉你的很可怜的口味

>Rice wine?
>Mmmm sounds good
>Taste like warm vodka

Vodka is the best tasting alcohol though

>best tasting
it shouldn't have a taste besides the bittersweet ethanol

All alcohol is fucking disgusting, it's one of the lowest rung shit tier recreational drugs in existence, that's why it's legal.

I may have tried that brand as well. It was the most vile alcohol I've treid.

Fuck you it's the only one that keeps you in control while making the world super fun. Too bad i've used it so much i don't get the effect anymore.

>Vodka is the best tasting alcohol
ugly girl detected.

>long sip boy doesn't like sake
based as f

Have you never smoked cannabis before? I don't think most people "lose control" while baked. If anything there's a much stronger case alcohol making people lose control give all the drunk driving accidents.

>get a nice bottle from duty free coming back from Tokyo
>it's fucking delicious
just don't drink bottom shelf warm sake, that stuff is gross

you're so stoned you didn't even understand the poster you replied to

I understand, he said alcohol is the only thing that keeps you in control. And I disagreed.

You don't lose control. You lose your mind. And starts fucking with your sleep. But you don't realise it. You think its doing good. You just lay there like a last sack of shit and say funny things.

>You lose your mind
It's just weed, little buddy.

Just a little oncoming skitzophrenia bro

you should definitely try some other drugs instead of taking all your inhebriation advice from cartoons user

nu-male pussy detected
>m-muh alcohol needs fwavor!
The alcohol is the flavor. The flavor is alcohol.

here you go bro
bottoms up

Is this related to the cookie? What am I, a sally?

>marijuana will give you schizophrenia
Lay off the DEA propaganda desu, it's literally just a plant that makes you feel good and helps with cancer patient appetites. If enjoying a pleasant smoke of the most mild and least dangerous drug on the planet gives you schizophrenia you were probably not right in the head to begin with.

i used to think this but i prefer whisky and rum now. vodka basically exists to flavorlessly add alcohol content to cocktails/mixers. and if you want to sip or shoot something completely flavorless get soju instead, it's a little more pleasant because of the lower alcohol content.

Yeah exactly.

Whiskey is shit.

>Whiskey is shit.
what whiskeys have you tried, user

i tried jack daniels and jim beam and thought i hated it, but crown royal and suntory toki are both quite nice

It's mainly the barrel aged taste that does it for me user, but I'll admit that I have only had trash-tier whiskey thus far

cheap whiskey is only really good for mixing with things, if you want to drink it straight you have to buy something decent

I haven't had much success with making mixed drinks with whiskey. Other alcohols, I have been successful with.

whiskey sours are pretty good and easy to make.

>my evangelical parents made me watch, "Reefer Madness" everyday with my eyes propped open.

>"How predictable! Such unsophisticated taste."

>manchildren come out of the walls to talk about weed when the topic is alcohol

Sake is like vodka, it tastes good or bad depending on your mood. Deal with your inner demons and come back, or just keep chugging Fireball I guess.

We're just suggesting better drugs, unless you're implying you drink alcohol for the taste, and don't give me that bullshit, nobody does that.

I do. I'd prefer a good ginger brandy instead of Everclear. Just because you're a depressed millennial doesn't mean everyone is.

>it's a "people pretend alcohol tastes good" episode

I normally hate that xkcd guy, but he got this one right.

A lot of beer tastes like curdled piss, but there are some legitimately good ones. It is definitely an acquired taste though.

>unless you're implying you drink alcohol for the taste, and don't give me that bullshit, nobody does that.
LMAO. Yeah, people surely buy expensive scotches just to get drunk and not for the taste.

They're buying them to pretend to enjoy the taste.
It's similar to that study that was done that proved professional wine taste testers will describe white wine like it's red wine if you add red dye to it.
Or the one where people rate Coca Cola as better tasting if they're falsely led to believe it's Mexican and has cane sugar instead of HFCS.

i mean it does antagonize schizophrenia

If you're already a mental patient then yeah, maybe don't use recreational psychoactive substances in general. Although honestly cannabis isn't going to be anywhere near as harmful to either your mental or physical health as whatever pharmaceutical poison you'll be taking for your brain problems.

>pharmaceutical poison
Hoo boy. We've got a live one.

Have you seen the side effect profile on antipsychotics?

tardive dyskinesia (involuntary, repetitive movements)
neuroleptic malignant syndrome
shaking (tremors)
muscle spasms
fainting
mental/mood changes (such as increased anxiety, depression, suicidal thoughts)
trouble swallowing
restlessness (especially in the legs)
mask-like expression of the face
seizures
rxlist.com/abilify-side-effects-drug-center.htm
signs of infection (such as fever, persistent sore throat)
Also note that this one (abilify) was not only the best selling psychiatric pharmaceutical a couple years back but in fact the best selling of all pharmaceutical drugs of any sort:
qz.com/293932/how-this-antipsychotic-became-americas-best-selling-drug/
Antipsychotic manufacturers realized they could make a lot more money by expanding what antipsychotics cover, so instead of just going to schizophrenics, it now gets prescribed if you're sad, or want help getting to sleep, or are a normal child with parents and/or teachers who want to sedate you (basically the updated version of the 90s ADD craze).

>pharma lobbied and bought bought and paid for the whores in congress to have the FDA approve psychoactive drugs much stronger and with more brutal side effects than pot, but pot's scary 'cause big pharma can't profit from it
Good goy, ya cuck!

why does this faggot come out of the woodwork with that gay xdcd strip and fallacies in tow in every thread concerning alcohol?

I hate beer, can't stand any of them personally, but the idea that everyone that drinks it is "merely pretending" is infantile.

sake is delicious if you get a good chilled daijingo. and like the other user said, I'm not trying to impress anyone when I buy myself a bottle of Lagavulin to sip over two weeks when I could get cheapass Jim
normally I would call this a troll but there's an earnestness to the posts that week of some sour grapes Mormon trying to push views in here

>'cause big pharma can't profit from it
It literally grows on trees and requires zero effort to get a final product. What the fuck are you smo-, oh, right.

The trips of truth. This user gets Sake.

great tastes! I recently attended a Sake tasting that featured many upper-end options. Dassai23 left a strong impression for the night.

I was actually surprised at how fruity and pungent the most expensive bottle was, but enjoyable nonetheless!

I fucking love my liquor store with it's amazing selection and events.

Anyone ever watch "the birth of sake" on Netflix? great documentary following life in the Tedorigawa brewery. if you even have a passing interest in Sake and its production it's worth a look.

I hunted down a bottle of their nama (unpasteurized) offering and it was great. I ended up preferring their "iki na onna" daijingo but I highly recommend their traditionally brewed sake

That's the thing you retard, anyone can grow it so there isn't a reason to sell it. It's piss easy to get and there is next to no profit compared to pills.

>what are gummies
>what are oils
>what are super ultra XXX strength booty clap strain superweeds
>what is CBD

how many kiminos do you own sepai?

>Netflix
basic white bitch detected

>I pirate and use third party streaming sites like a TRUE sir!

only the one on my japanese heart

I'm going to go out on a limb and say none of those products are pulling in multiple billions of dollars each year.
Believe it or not a pharmaceutical company might have different economic interests than your buddy from ASU who dropped out and started an online smoke shop.

>paying for things you can get for free and in better quality
you are a fool and have no right to judge others

in a whiskey thread you'd ask me about my kilts

in a wine thread you'd ask me about my berets

in a spice thread you'd ask me about my DESIGNATED
SHITTING
STREET

point being, I happen to like a lot of stuff, weeb or not

are you the same homo hell bent on derailing any alcohol thread? keep to the fucking topic already

>whiskey and weed fags immediately shit up the thread

you should both die

Yeah, I don't get it either. Fuck whiskey and fuck disgusting degenerate stoners. Enjoy your lung problems and schizophrenia.

drinkers are 'sgusting too

This tbhf

I'm out of the country and in an area with no real access to Sake or any japanese foods really.

I'm going to come home and have my favorite type of sake:

seaweed sake

How do you get good sake in the states?

Do you have any idea how many schizophrenics there would be if weed actually gave you schizophrenia? No, I guess you don't because you've never had friends and were home-schooled or something and are also somehow so repulsive that no one from work has ever hung out with you on the weekend, and also you carefully insulate yourself from all forms of entertainment media and news.

Take a look at /x/. There are hundreds of them.

>The total population of cannabis smokers is a couple hundred

depends on your area. if you have access to an Asian grocery store they typically carry decent ones. if you have access to a specifically Japanese grocer like mitsuwa, then you'll have even better options.

best would be liquor stores that specifically cater to sake fans or online services.

once you get there you'll ask: how do I chose?
sake, like wine, has a few broad categories within their accepted quality metrics. While there are many categories, you'll mostly encounter two types in the US: junmai jingo, and junmai daijingo

"junmai" is a legal term that indicates that all of the alcohol in this sake comes directly from the rice fermentation process and no outside alcohol was used. (those are called honjozo and are typically cheap warm sake fare)

the second word indicate the level of rice that milled away during the process. using a grain whose outside is milled away creates a finer more delicate flavor. jingo is used when a certain percentage is milled away and daijingo when at least 60% (not sure on the actual figure) is gone. dassai23 daijingo gets its name from the grain being milled down to 23% of the original size.

even within daijingo class sake, you can pick between dry and fruity palates based on the rice variety used.

expect to pay around 30$ for a decent bottle.

I really liked that documentary, maximum comfy. But I'm also a weeb who loves sake.

If you have schizophrenia weed makes it worse and it takes over you faster

Making schizophrenia worse is pretty different from causing schizophrenia.
Mild everyday stress makes schizophrenia worse too, that's not really saying much.

Oh ye if you're predisposed to get it, it makes u get it much earlier
Like test and baldness

>it makes u get it much earlier
schizophrenia.com/szfacts.htm
>Schizophrenia is a disease that typically begins in early adulthood; between the ages of 15 and 25.
So don't smoke weed if you're 8 years old and have a family history of schizophrenia I guess.

>nips and gooks making piss out of rice
>still drinks it

you have no one to blame but yourself. braindead weabs flocking to sub human asiatic cultures is a meme that will die.

Never said that. /x/ is filled with drug users, and all of them are very very likely schizophrenic. At least the regulars are. Correlation, or causation?

ooo, did ur boyfriend pay for it?

Neither because what you've inferred from a handful of posts made by anonymous roleplayers on an anime website isn't an actual study.

Also Veeky Forums in general is "filled with drug users," that's not unique to /x/.

agreed, tastes like the shitty "wine" i used to make in my bathroom

Yeah I don't really care for it. Tried some of the chilled expensive stuff a couple times in Osaka but I just get the cheap warm version. Heat blunts the flavor.

>We're
Stop this, you're making anybody who uses Cannabis look retarded

I've tried over 40 drugs and I'd rank alcohol (in terms of effects only, not taking into account hagover etc) in top 3

there's just nothing quite like getting fucking smashed

>drinking warm sake
retard

>it's the only one that keeps you in control while making the world super fun
dude have you heard of mdma

I'm the opposite, I don't like drinking. I'd rather take a tab or do an 1/8 of just about anything else before I'll elect to drink.
MDMA wrecks your brain. I've known people who have smoked for 50+ years and are still fine, but a couple of years of solid MDMA partying will ruin your world and thought process.

>a couple of years of solid MDMA partying
well sure you aren't supposed to do it regularly/often, but it's wayyy better than alcohol at doing what you described.

That wasn't me, I was just chiming in my 2 cents. MDMA isn't really worth it imo. That being said, it is my favorite drug and if I were rich enough to not care about consequences I'd roll myself into retardation.

>it is my favorite drug
yeah same. i've only done it once ever and i wouldn't want to do it more than one or two times a year, at most, but it fucking rules. i had the absolute greatest day of my life when i took it.

I went through a year or so where I was doing 2 or 3 points every couple of weekends. It really fucks up your serotonin levels. To the point where mine is permanently damaged.

you wouldnt exist if your father wasn't drunk to fuck your ugly ass mother

also, it's the fucking oldest drug, back when homo sapiens was conscious of his environment, and it was complete shit

shit tier sake is good cold, like white wine
drinking it warm, good or bad is a meme

>it's the fucking oldest drug
Not that this is even true, but being old doesn't automatically equate to being good.

>even elpehants and monkeys eat fermented fruits

>Literally just a plant that makes you feel good
And shrooms are just a plant that makes you see things?

Weed is a mind-altering drug that degrades your brain with long-term use. And a lot of people with issues turn to weed as self-medication and end up being dependent rather than actually getting help and tackling their issues.

It may not be the worst drug out there but it's far from healthy.

/x/ is fucking filled to the brim with autistic skizos user. but the weed didnt do it to them
marijuana doesnt cause skizophrenia but if there is a likelyhood of you being a skizo then weed definetly makes it worse.
my manager smoked all the fucking time and he ended up in the loony ward.

Um, the one you are holding is cheap, I would recommend you use it in cooking