McDonald's uses this device to make egg McMuffins

McDonald's uses this device to make egg McMuffins.

Does anyone know where to get one? Or know what's it called?

From 0:25 to 0:30 you can see it in action.

youtube.com/watch?v=FGB4eDT6TrE

A ring mold?

No, it's the device which they put on top of the ring molds.

It has a little funnel on top to put water so the eggs can steam inside.

This is a better image.

You could probably accomplish the same thing with a pot lid and a baster

Doesn't look like a machine, but rather a hollowed out metal form (that you'd normally squeeze eggs into to make them keep their shape/yolk on top), on top of which they stack a spatula(?) and then put a dl of water on top of that. The water then gets tilted onto the top of the spatula, steaming the eggs from the top.

That's what it looks like to me user.

It's literally just a ramekin welded to the metal cover with a hole drilled through it. Likely custom made for McDonalds for consistency reasons.

>system tray icons

I imagine the cup is just for measuring purposes, then there's a hole in the bottom so the water simply drips through onto the grill and turns into steam.
If you wanted to do it at home, just use egg molds in a pan, add a tablespoon of water, and put a lid on.

If you don't know what the word "spatula" means in English, why are you on an English language cooking board?

What?

>I imagine the cup is just for measuring purposes

Yeah, that's what I meant by consistency reasons. I've never been in a Mcdonald's kitchen but I'd be they also set a timer every time they make those eggs so that they turn out exactly the same every time, with as little chance for human error as possible.

Hey guys! Let's have a contest on film! Show how much you love your expendable slave wage job! If you're lucky you'll get a $.10 raise this year (if you show that McDonalds spirits!!!!). Actually I'm feeling extra generous today, you get an extra $1 on today's FREE LUNCH!!! :D I"M LOVING IT!!!!!!!!

>people shouldn't have jobs if corporations exist
better dead than red, punk

?????????
I'm saying making your monkey employees do this shit on camera acting like they fucking love their minimum wage bullshit job is insulting as fuck

That's one thing that has surprised me here is that a lot of food workers don't get to eat free at their own restaurant. My first job was as a dishwasher at a suburban independent texmex place on weekend evenings and I got to eat a free dinner before rush every night. Then through uni I worked at pizza hut on weekends and we could make whatever pizza we wanted to eat. Have restsurants reslly started being so (((jewish))) with their slave labor that they don't feed them?

Modern life is but a parade of indignities and compromises.

>making
I wouldn't be surprised if everyone in that video volunteered for it, honestly.
>"Hey team, next Tuesday we're going to have some guys from corporate here to shoot a video for social media. Anybody want to volunteer to be on camera?"
>all the 18-something year olds/normies jump for the opportunity

there has got to be some egg maker that does this. our maybe you can order it from mc d.

What an adorable vision of the world you have

I worked there before, we dont even use that cup thing anymore. Just crack one egg into a metal circle tray, hit a button so grill comes down, wait for the automatic timer to go off, pull it out and slap it on a mcmuffin.

>take lid
>put on top of ring mold
>squirt some water under the lid via squeeze bottle
>put lid down

Same way you melt cheese on a burger if you don't have a salamander. Lynecook4lyfe

18-somethings that aren't jaded yet and still jump for the carrot are adorable, aren't they?

>fight for 15

>the way he grabbed angela
>the uncomfortable look on her face
you just KNOW

This.

Diners have been doing this to steam food on the grill since flat tops have existed.

Just squirt a little water on the grill near the item and then put a metal lid over it.

This egg steamer device is literally just a custom made cover for the egg ring molds that does the same thing while fitting snugly over them. Nothing special at all.

-t Former McDonaldsfaggot

P.S. We use the exact same device to steam the "Grilled Chicken" it's how you can fully cook it from frozen in 3 minutes.

25 bucks Renato is brazilian and illegal.

kek, you look obsessed about McDonald's eggs

>frying pan with a lid
>get a ring mold
>put some water on the pan outside of the ring mold
>cover with lid
>cook to your liking
You don't need whatever the thing is in the video.

Yeah I worked there that's how it works. Each item either has a preset timer on a grill (per hot plate) or else has a timer on the wall. With the eggs you set the timer and it will go off to tell you to refill the cup thing on top of the eggs with water, then when it beeps again the eggs are done.

Not a surprise to anyone here but every single thing is timed and you don't have to do any cooking whatsoever, you don't even have to flip the burgers.

What powers are you reviewingoing?

How many millilitres in a dililitre?

exactly, fuck the man. no one is pleasant or positive in this world least of all me

Go to a restaurant supply store they should have something similar but its a steamer custom built for McDonald's you can also find them on ebay

why on earth would someone want to look up "how do they crack eggs at mcdonalds?".

its deciliter

>Review of power and exponentials
is OP underage?

The major fast food chains will still give you a free meal as part of the perks, McDonald's included. I can't think of one that won't. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

you get 50% off at mcdicks here

but one free meal per shift, and YES you must claim that on your tax returns as income

Domino's doesn't give you shit, not even a discount. At least not when I worked there like 10 years ago.

Our McD's only give us a discount. We do get free drinks, and some workers abuse it.

this. how can people drink so much soda and not piss 10 times an hour

maybe if you worked a bit harder you'd know what sweat is

wew... i never new these things are actually in use. they are called a lid.
the funnel is only to add some water next to the ring molds, because steam can hold much more energy and therefore cu/ck/ your food faster.

And he has been with us for 5 years
>makes facial twinge of pain
And she has been with us for 3 years
>has doomed look, consisting of pain

fukjing this lmao

SANAI'S FACEC WHEN EVERYBODY ELSE USING TWO EGG METHOD OH GOD YES

>if you criticize mcdonald's you're a communist
the absolute state of america

I love McDonald's.

yeah that hurt to watch, I turned the video off after that.

lol OP is "reviewing powers and exponents" for his algebra class, fucker is probably 14 years old.

Half off for anyone not a manager. Managers eat free. But drinks are unless it is a specialty drink.

It's almost as if you have never worked in a McDonalds before, because thats not how you make grilled chicken, nor does it take 3 minutes.

Not the same guy, but I worked at McDonald's in Australia and it was called seared chicken hear and was in the way he described, not sure it only took 3 minutes though.

Silicone egg ring.

...a ramican?

I've worked at McDonalds for 17 years and I couldn't tell you what the fucking thing does. It has a microprocessor, a motherboard and 2 chips in it.

Ah, a fellow ILC bro

thats what wagies are for

dude wut. you get every cancelled pie. there is so much food wasted its retarded

Windows 10. The worst Windows to date.

yea i also got the vibe that each of those workers were embarrassed to be on camera. fucking faggotass "owner" and his PR social media bullshit. by the way, only the dumbest, laziest and "rushed" people in the world eat at mcdonalds, as demonstrated by how easy it is to crack an egg onto a hot surface. it's not that hard to make yourself breakfast every morning. but yes, mcd is convenient. people are paying for the convenience of having some sad wagecuck work like a robot while a FATASS cuck "owner" collects most of the profits. note the bloated wheat/beer belly on the owner. i bet his wife cucks him and therefore he's constantly having to chase more $$$ despite having enough to already operate a mcd.

Damn, I would love to tongue Angela's asshole after she worked the breakfast rush hour at McDonald's.

descended from monkeys

I remember cleaning up during harry potter showings.
Harry potter sucked