A breakfast fit for a king. Literally the perfect way to start your day

A breakfast fit for a king. Literally the perfect way to start your day.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lfk1b65lb-M
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/0022480468900115
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

uh, that looks like the kind of thing a starving peasant would have.

Throw some whiskey in that coffee and you've got a writer's breakfast.

>a shit writer's breakfast
fix'd

Stop making this thread

You're doing God's work, OP. These are like comfy anti-sip threads where we know nobody's shilling since Marlboro has better things to spend their money on.

You'll have a good shit that morning, for sure.

Let's get this out onto a tray

Lunglet detected.

Looks tasty

>still using tobacco
it's like you enjoy being broke.

Get a better job you poorfag.

>he's so poor that $20 a day or less bankrupts him

>buying tobacco instead of stocks
it really is teenage in here.

Is this anime?

>they don't vape

>>>/reddit/

>(((Tobacco))) and (((covfefe))) for muh breakfast
I thought Jesse Helms was dead and buried. The spirit of the alt-right works in mysterious ways.

you like to start the day with diarrhea?

>his digestive system is this weak
Do spicy foods also upset your poor tummy?

A lunglet would be the smoker. Autist

Cigarettes are for women. Get yourself a stogie

>he thought

>t. 50 year old balding pedophile who uses the words "baby" and "moist"

>tfw quit smoking 3-4 months ago
>tfw not a day goes by I don't crave a nice ciggy
>tfw vape does nothing

>vape does nothing
Yeah, can confirm this. I really wanted to not get cancer, but holy fuck vaping nicotine is nothing at all like actually smoking a cigarette. You don't get that warm smoke filled hit that makes everything feel alright, not even close. I'm pretty sure nicotine isn't the complete picture for what smoking does to make you feel good.

You're a lunglet because you can't handle lung weight training.

You need to increase the ratio of nicotine in the liquid you are vaping.

get a juul

I did, also tried three progressively heavier duty vape rigs, that's not the problem, it's the way it doesn't feel at all like smoking a cigarette. I like feeling like I'm inhaling a comfy fireplace from a Norman Rockwell painting.

Smoking is fine. Just chew gum and smoke downwind. It's only an actual problem when you smoke 2 packs a day or some chainsmoking number.

Vapes are for fedoras and people who can't handle real smoking.

Hmm, you could be one of the freaky people that prefers liquids with a higher ratio of monopropyline glycol to simulate the feeling of the smoke hitting your throat and travelling down into your lungs?

Brand of choice, 4-5 a day, its pleasant to take a break and relax for 10 minutes.

Based choice. I smoke blacks, light blues, or yellows depending in my mood.

The GOAT choice. They'r more expensive, but I like the slower, smoother burn. I also like how they'll go out instead of burning down to ash if you set one down and forget about it.

It never goes away completely. Suicide is the only option.

>tfw actually don't like them

I smoked through a couple packs, went back to turkish royals. Smoke golds now, it's not the same. Cigars are really nice, but super expensive. I'd like to buy a DuPont lighter at some point.

pro tip: you don't need to pack these. Instead, I unpack them but lightly rolling my finger along one from the filter to the tip. Do it a couple times to loosen the tobacco up.

wtc 27 100s?

youtube.com/watch?v=lfk1b65lb-M

Enjoy getting infectious exacerbations of COPD and coughing up pic related for the rest of your life.

Not to mention:
- Losing exercise tolerance due to dyspnoea on exertion
- As a result you'll get deconditioning of your skeletal muscle -> atrophy + decreased muscle mass + decreased energy (ATP) production
- You'll be a frequent flyer at your local hospital
- Ischaemic heart disease -> heart attacks

Don't bloody smoke.

If you really care about those problems you should try to encourage as many people to smoke as possible so there's more incentive to come up with better medical treatments.

Prevention is better than cure, user.

>he is still deluded enough to think people actively smoke for no reason
>he thinks people can't read the brightly coloured 44pt font warnings plastered on the cartons and packs
We know exactly what we are doing faggot. It's a conscious decision to kill ourselves.

I bloody know that people smoke for reasons such as recreation, addiction and as a coping mechanism for stress. I never suggested that people smoke for no reason.

so_you're_saying.jpg

You need help at finding other ways to manage stress or other factors that contribute to you smoking, or else will happen to you.

Find me a legitimate and peer reviewed study that says one or two cigarettes a day contributes to higher risks of COPD and cancer. From what I've seen, most studies don't take into consideration that not everyone is a chainsmoker, or even smokes a pack a day.

If you can find one, I'll stop smoking after my packs run out.

>not 420

THE CIGARETTE IS OBJECTIVELY BAD FOR YOU, AND THEREFORE NOT A PERFECT WAY TO START THE DAY.

>used to smoke

1 pack every 2-3 weeks

>switch to vape

spending 150 a month on faggot vape juice and coils

People who smoke don't actually think that they're hurting themselves. They might think it's technically bad in the long run in some way, but in their minds, they do not actually believe it's bad for them in the moment. That is their reality.

>lumping idiots in with the other 80%
Pop the bubble and enter the real world. Your surveys are vastly ignored by 90% of people, and life isn't a Diabetes ad with some random guy asking "people" on the street if they think they're at risk for heart disease.

You fell for the vape meme and you deserve to be taken advantage of.

I really don't think that's true. I was hideously aware of the damage I was likely doing when I was a smoker. I mean, you don't think about it every time you inhale, but the awareness that you're doing something that's gonna fuck you eventually is certainly there.

It's more just an airy hand wave, ah well I'm sure THIS cigarette won't kill me, I'll just ignore the future for now

The pathophysiology smoking leading to diseases like lung cancer goes like this:
Repeated exposure to tobacco smoke (>30 carcinogens) -> epithelial changes that progress from metaplasia to carcinoma -> invasive carcinoma

For Chronic Bronchitis it's like this:
Tobacco smoke/air pollutants -> irritate airways -> inflammation of bronchial wall ->repeated exposure -> increased mucous glands + goblet cells + impaired cilial function -> decreased/difficulty clearing secretions -> increased risk of infection + airway narrowing -> decreased gas movement -> difficulty breathing

- Understanding Pathophysiology 5th edition Huether & McCance

Open any pathophysiology textbook, it's there along with the references if you want to read more.

It doesn't matter whether it's two or twenty, it's the accumulative, repeated exposure to the risk, that'll overtime develop respiratory and cardiac complications.

2/2 Well, technically it kinda matters if it's two or twenty cause you're increasing the amount of tobacco smoke in your lungs. But in the end you're still exposed to the risk.

I've had more ciggarets than calories today and I've been awake for almost 13 hours.

One cig is as bad as a whole pack.

Look it up if you don't believe me.

For me it's the mcchicken, the best fast food sandwich

this user gets it
for me, its about 3-4 a day max.
i've noticed a single american spirit cig lasts as long as 2 camels or 2 marlboro. same goes for other brands. smooth, slow burn, with full flavor you just can't get from other brands. why? simple. no fillers, no additives.
as for the usual cunts who complain about smoking's unhealthy and carcinogenic effects, well, here's the thing: living in any major city will expose you to all sorts of fucked up chemicals and toxins in both the air, food and water supply. and just doing some simple like painting the interior of your house will expose you to paint fumes. so if people want to enjoy smoking, and understand the risks, let us do so without the constant nagging. smokers have already heard all the crying about cancer. we don't care. same goes for people who enjoy booze more frequently than the average. the whole point of life is to enjoy it. if you enjoy smoking, or drinking, or snorting coke, or shooting up, go for it. i don't see why "other people" and various "scientific studies" have to fucking chime in every single time the topic is broached. but it will happen.

there's also evidence that smoking organic tobacco is good for your lungs, by stimulating extra mucous production, which helps you cough up unwanted shit and bacteria you may have breathed in. i've been smoking menthol spirits for years now, and at most i get the common cold only once a year. but when i stop smoking, that's when i get sick really badly, which happened last year.
for any delicate flowers who are concerned about the tar, then just get a targard. i've used it before too but it really does cut too much of the flavor out. smoking with a targard feels like breathing in steam. and it's a hassle to clean all the time.
one last thing: yes, smoking is expensive, especially if you go organic, but hey, if you believe in the benefits, then it could be worth it, and besides, you probably waste more money on retail dining and booze.

one more thing: anyone who wants to cut down on cost can look into rolling their own cigs...but you have to deal with the upfront cost of getting the paper or the tubes, and a machine, plus a bag of your favorite type of tobacco. might also need to get a shredder. i'm probably going that route eventually.

I used to do this, it works until you hit your 40’s and the wheels come off your wagon.

Been breakfast for me lately, local coffee and rollies.

People take risks all the time. Driving is a risk on average. Sugar contributes to coronary heart disease. Alcohol is bad for the bones and the liver. Even stress can cause an early death. Smokers get singled out because they're an easy target.

This is it, you're gambling and you hope to beat the house.
Only real idiots think smoking is harmless at this point tbqh

>blacks
me too but I plan to switch to pipe tobacco. might quit tho.

Neither of those is food

>Smokers get singled out because they're an easy target.
True, and more specifically they were picked as a scapegoat to distract attention away from the health problems caused by atmosphere detonations like the Trinity test which dispersed radioactive particles everywhere. Smoking is an extremely popular habit people choose to take up as a personal decision so it's convenient if you can pursue and identify evidence to blame health problems on that.
A bunch of animal experiments were done long ago to try to prove tobacco in itself causes cancer e.g. pic related where they forced doggos to smoke to try to induce cancer.
It didn't work, even when they got so desperate that they that they cut open the dogs' throats and administered massive amounts of tobacco smoke to them directly through a tracheostomy.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/0022480468900115

mmmm that delicious cadmium

I don't see any instant oatmeal

>don't get that warm smoke filled hit

Then you are vaping on shit gear.

>Vapes are for fedoras and people who can't handle real smoking.

Bait-tard detected.

I was sure this was a picture of a balding man's head, not a sloth

>spending 150 a month on faggot vape juice and coils

Not making your own coils and mixing your own juice. Kill yourself, dumbass.

>Then you are vaping on shit gear.
Do any vaporizers actually make the vapor hot and smoke-like?

for a dude maybe
but the dudes wife
she;s gonna be kissing you with smokey coffee breath
and you
you think you can get away with drinking and smoking tar
not brushing your teeth
and shaving?!

you need to march right back up stairs mister and start your day the right way or so help me....

>not /sip/ and /vape/
O no wat r u doin op

>he thinks the lungs won't repair themselves after someone quits smoking

So how soon until you do a Hemingway?

After you do a barrel roll, faget.

It looks aesthetic but probably tastes like shit.

Literally just had that for my breaky like a naughty boy

Smoking causes cancer like the sun causes cancer. It's literally a random mutation. One ciggaret can cause cancer at an extremely low probability. The more ciggarets you smoke, the higher the probability. Forcing a volume of smoke down a dogs throat isn't really a good test and by no means does it make smoking any less dangerous.
I have a tiny 1 battery mini and I can push this thing to burn at 600°. So, yeah. They get pretty hot.

Coffee and cigarettes are actually one of the best pairings. It's cliche, but there is a reason it is cliche. Few things are better than getting a cup of coffee and sitting on your porch during sunrise. It's almost meditative.

>Forcing a volume of smoke down a dogs throat isn't really a good test
It's a very good test (in giving you information, not in terms of morality), that's exactly how you test something like that.
If anything it was excessive since the dogs were given way more smoke than a normal person would ever inhale, and it was unfiltered, and it was pumped directly into their throats.

Only faggot hipsters smoke American Spirits. Real men smoke Marlboros.

>Real men
Faggot.

Ernest hemmingway's breakfast
>fixed

Turkish turds are my prefferd cigarette as well
Good shit user

Are these available without filters? If so, how is the difference?

>buying stocks for 20 $
who's the kid here lmao

Marlboro Light Special Blend here. Bretty gud

Bit redundant m8

>not muesli

>smoking sober
How could you stand tasting the flavor of all the chemicals stuck in your mouth after smoking?

Not everyone is a sissy baby lung faggot that bums cigarettes the second beer touches their lips and tosses it out half way through because they STILL can't handle it drunk.

This.
20 cigs in one day is better than 1 cig a day for one week

I dont believe this is true.

Just remember to brush your teeth again after that, the tobacco+coffee breath is absolutely nauseating

>spending 8k a year on fucking cigarettes

>not taking an extra vacation
>not buying a fucking car
>not building a pool

Even if you make, say, 120k, an extra 8k per year is nothing to sneeze at. But you wouldn't know that because I fucking guarantee you don't make above 40

literally every modern meta analysis of primary research reveals consistent levels of risk with smoking. I don't know this study specifically, but badly designed studies exist in pretty much every field. This one may be bad, I'm not familiar with it, but there are reputable studies that consistently show that smoking is bad for you and significantly increases all kinds of risks for health issues

although rereading your earlier replies, I think I might have misread your point. If you're just saying that cigarettes were used as a "big bad" to remove accountability for atmospheric pollution by distracting the public, I agree

But if you're saying that cigarettes arent as harmful as the literature suggests, or that the health issues are actually from atmospheric pollution then I disagree

I’m almost 5 years quit. It gets much easier.

thats what he said