Water or WATER?

Water or WATER?

Dihydrogenmonoxide

wudder
t. South Jersey

Water is clearly better.

Aqua, of course

Look at this snooty so-and-so with his fancy pants "Water".

Probably born with a silver spoon up his ass, I'll bet.

wodaah
t. Russia

Pic related

wordur
t. Appalachia

Brush your teeth. The awful taste is YOU

War
t. United States

One could be water used to mix non carbonated beverages, while the other is melted ice runoff. If that is the case, how often do they clean their ice compartment?

Why is bachelor frog making a comeback suddenly?

WATER™®

American?

You guessed it

For me, it's eau.

I always get water when I go out to eat and people look at me and people look at me like I'm insane, then fill their cups with the same sugary crap they drink all day (and then they wonder how I could possibly be skinnier than their fat asses). My last roommate's girlfriend legitimately would not drink water without some sort of flavor added to it (usually those shitty energy syrup things).
Then again she was also scared of mirrors and open doors in the dark, so I guess I could excuse that as part of her personal mental illness.

>no minimalist “w a t e r”

Uh, that's water, dude.

Wasser.

skeet did nothing wrong

I prefer wATER

I'd get the water on the left because it seems simple and reliable while the water on the right is trying too hard to be hip and cool.

The one on the right has wavy water in the background so you know that shit is fresh.

#metoo has made men scared of women again and we have retreated back to our sedentary isolation.

I prefer aqua vitae myself.

Ūdens
t. Latvia

Pepsi.

w ᴀ t e R
ᴀ t e R
t e R
e R
R

w a t e r
w 𝕒 t e r
w

>not picking w a t e r

Wäter

I prefer mizu myself

Water. Some say that it' all style and no substance compared with WATER but they just do not understand the subtle undertones and refreshing aftertaste of Water.

ice cubes man

Woh-uhr
t. Scotland

fucking weeb get the fuck out

right is sparkling water

Thats what I said, Dihydrogenmonoxide.

Wadder.

El agua
t. ciudadano de Estados Unidos

Mix them together.

It's not water is WARTER

¡Jajaja!