HOW DO I PREVENT MY BURGERS FROM SHRINKING

HOW DO I PREVENT MY BURGERS FROM SHRINKING.
I MAKE THE FUCKING DIVOT AND THEY STILL SHRINK. FUCK YOU

>HOW DO I PREVENT MY BURGERS FROM SHRINKING.

Did you try not cooking them?

What.

Shrinking is natural. You lose water when you cook, it shrinks. You put the divot in to prevent the middle bulging.

They naturally shrink depending on fat content and thickness. Just make them bigger if you want.

>he sets his pan onto shrink

Gotta cook 'em in the toaster, man.

Learn to compensate for the shrink you pleb

They're shrinking because you got fatty meat. It's melting off and reducing the size of your burger. You're most likely cooking one side way too long. The divet is supposed to help with that aspect, not the shrinkage. Think about it, you cook one side and it shrinks that side, while the other side is uncooked, causing the patty the bow out.

You're either overcooking, buying shitty meat with too much connective tissue, or mixing the hell out the meat which means you're fucking with the connective tissue as well. Even high-fat grinds shouldn't shrink that much if you're not dicking around with them. A burger is not a meatloaf.

uhhh actaully, they are called hamburgers.

Do it like they do at burger shacks man
Fucking THIN patties. Like 1cm at most.
And then stack them in your burger

Like my banana cock rubbing your tonsils? Bitch.

why would you think that prevents shrinking fucking burn out dumbass

The divot is to prevent it from turning into a meatball. Meat shrinks. Make your patties bigger than the bun.

They are going to shrink regardless of what you do. FLATTEN THEM, I hate fucking cooking and it seems to me most of you retards couldn't cook a fucking bowl of cereal.

They're called sandwiches.

Vertical tacos actually

steamed hams

In spite of the fact that they are clearly grilled?

Try boiling them.

Bitch I would fucking destroy you. You're either a soyboy or a woman
I don't manhandle the meat, fucktard. I press down gently, season then cook. Fucking fuck

Well fuck fuck fuck then, stop buy fucking shitty meat and stop cooking past fucking medium.

You might also be cooking them too slow and not allowing a good crust to form.

you can destroy me user, don't be mean to others trying to help you

I like my meat rare bitchtits. Broke ass
Gape yourself for me

I take some raw bacon, chop into bits then put in blender or food processor and make bacon pink slime, mix that into your ‘burger great flavor and moisture. And as everyone else said, make the patties two inches larger than the bun.

This, what fat % ground chuck are you getting? If it's more than 20% fat, you're going to see a lot of shrinkage when your burgers cook.

I'm sure your tiny peter couldn't even get close to my tonsils, faggot.

the answer, unironically, is sous vide

Burgers don't shink, they just get fatter and fatter.

make them half an inch bigger in diameter than the bun, the divot is just so when it cooks it cooks flat

I have more masculinity is my left nut then you do in your entire body. Smoke cock and die.

the higher the fat content beef you use the more it will shrink

No actual facts so you have to threaten to beat people up. You know that even if you did beat them up, you can't change facts and in the back of your mind you would know that they were right.

Meat shrinks when cooked.
Add more meat and flatten it more.
Holy fuck this is supposed to be the cooking board.

Fuck the divot, if you're doing that you have too much meat. Split it into two, make two smaller thin patties and cook them hot and fast. Meat, cheese, meat and toppings.

Double down bitch.

This man knows burgers. A double smash burger trumps any thiccburger 11 times out of 10

Suck his dick already

This is absolutely the truth. Two 3oz patties, partied bigger than your hand. Get it into a thin patty, then lay it on a piece of parchment paper and push out the edges with your fingertips if need be. >Cook it in a hot pan
>season
>wait till it starts to bleed on top
>flip
>add cheese and cover
>when cheese is melted, burger is done.

t. Fry cook who has cooked a million burgers this way on a flat top.

my mouth just watered

not just water, but fat. you wan't less shrinking? use more lean hamburger