How do you make spaghetty?

This is how I boil my spaghetty

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2009/02/25/dining/25curi.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>can't spell spaghetti
>doesn't know that pasta needs room to move around while it cooks for perfect consistency

Hey, op, I'm not really trying to be mean, but you gotta know what you're doing.

weird brah

What do you cook the sauce in, a pot?

Just sussed why it looks familiar

>Reply
what is the matter with you

This is the way of a thinking man. I will follow your example.

It has enough room if I stir it continuously

Tasted good enough for me

I also had more meat than sauce on accident

probably should've made meat balls then

I didn’t feel like putting in the effort

1. Dont boil water in a non stick skillet idiot, you are literally poisoning yourself.

2. Cook the meat into the sauce.

>While PTFE is stable and nontoxic at lower temperatures, it begins to deteriorate after the temperature of cookware reaches about 260 °C (500 °F), and decomposes above 350 °C (662 °F). The degradation by-products can be lethal to birds, and can cause flu-like symptoms in humans

all i have is some dried pasta, couple garlic cloves, an onion, salt, and 1 can of pick related.
should i just throw everything in a pot and hope for the best

Sleep tight nutter

um, make the sauce separate ya dingus

Why boiling in particular? I think my parents sometimes boil in a big nonstick pan.

kek
>b-but it's muh natural hair, n-not a wig!

>ameritards don't even have electric kettles to boil water cause of their pansy voltage

>be american
>have to boil water on stove

What kind of faggot boils water in an electric kettle

>tfw Utah
>boil water in electric kettle every morning
U wot m9?

Heat makes it happen right? Nigga I cook all my food in this pan and two others. One of them smells cheap when it gets hot. I don’t think not boiling my noodles in this will change much.

I like that.

I don’t even own a pot kek

I break it into smaller pieces so it fits in the pan better.

Google One pot pasta, but aye, Should be fine.

Somebody read herold mcgees article.
nytimes.com/2009/02/25/dining/25curi.html

I never understood why semolina based asian noodles required very little water while semolina based italian spaghetti required at least 4 quarts.

what the fuck?

>Eurofag
>power is gone can't cook
>Strave because grid fucked me over

rice vs wheat

>semolina is rice.

is that a pan?

Its not a wig. It just looks like shit cuz hes balding and doesnt want to change his infamous hairstyle

OBSESSED

That's how you should cook it if you want starchier water and a quicker cook time.

Maybe not in a non-stick, though.

You boil spaghetti in an electric kettle? That's fucked up

Why the hell is this a thing?

My family bought me an electric kettle for Christmas. I use it three or four times a day because I drink tea almost as much as water.

You're full of shit.

>pretending to own a kettle to look cool in front of the britchads
Adorable

It's unorthodox but I see no problem with this.

user you have all the ingredients there for a basic pasta sauce

smart ones

why does the spaghetti look so stiff?

it's clearly not?

Nigger, Trump is not balding. t. a bald guy

Any spices? You could make a very basic and tasty sauce from that if you're careful.

I think Trump could pull off a power bald look. Judging by how most Presidents age, he might not have a choice pretty soon.

But yeah, it'd work for him.

presidents just stop dying their hair post-presidency to get a more presidential look, you've been duped

Either way, Trump would look way more presidential if he went full bald. His hair right now looks like shit, I think that can be agreed on.

>Dont boil water in a non stick skillet idiot,
The water ensures it will never get hotter than 100°C, you dont have to worry about Teflon at anything lower than 250, 270°C retard.

>imagine being so uncultured that you don't realize that you don't boil spag in a kettle and that Americans don't have electric kettles because they make tea but throwing it into the ocean.

If it's not already ruined there's no risk of it flaking.
If it's ruined, throw that piece of garbage away?

Would a wig fly off?

I had just put it in the water. Second pic is of the noods when they were almost done. I’m cooking again tonight so maybe I’ll post that tragedy kek