>make some guac
>juice a lime into it
>realise i love limes
>start sucking on limes

those pirates were right

>eat lemon
>teeth dissolve away

No thanks

Pirates were right eventually because their teeth were falling out and realized oh hey, some of this lime shit doesn't make our teeth fall out as fast

Pirates ate oranges, british sailors ate limes

Hence "limey bastard"

>Pirates ate oranges, british sailors ate limes
same thing desu

>tfw limeade never got to be as big a meme as lemonade.

You need rum to make a decent drink with lime juice.

I love the brits for giving us gin and tonic with limes.

Hmm, we know a quinine tonic prevents malaria. Add gin to it! Now add a lime for dat scurvy.

>tfw grew up drinking limeade all my life

I prefer limeade way more.

never happened

you're welcome

Lemons, not limes

I have a thing for fresh unprocessed fruit.

the only thing I can eat is pretty much lemons and limes.

every other fruit needs to be sliced, cubed, canned, sauced, pie'd etc... in order to go down my gullett.

Hi, I found your picture

What does enjoying limes have to do with being a soyboy? Are you so obsessed with what other men like that you literally need to find a connection to being a "soyboy" in everything somebody posts? That sounds pretty cucked, kiddo.

The British ate limes because everyone who grew Lemons hated the British. Lemons are actually better at keeping away scurvy.

Not every soyboy eats limes, but everyone who eats limes is a soyboy

Next time you're in the checkout lane at Trader Joe's or whatever pretentious hippie establishment you frequent, ask yourself how many of the items in your cart your grandpa would have been proud to eat

If you can't find a single one, end yourself

I'm fairly certain nobody's grandfather would look in the shopping cart, see a lime and immediately think "that goddamn soyboy grandson of mine".

My grandpa had an orange tree, I think he'd be okay with limes

Get a load of this guy.

Who gives a fuck what other people like to eat or drink?

You sound a little insecure.

Limes / citrus are the way to drink rum par excellence. You're a fuckin' weirdo.

your grandpa wouldn't be proud of you either, are you planning on ending yourself anytime soon?

I don't give a fuck what my grandpa would've been proud about my dude.

Gin was a Dutch invention

Gin was developed based on the older Dutch liquor,jenever, and became popular in Great Britain (particularly in London) whenWilliam of Orange, leader of theDutch Republic, occupied the English, Scottish, and Irish thrones with his wife Mary between 1689 and 1702.

>drinking rum
Middle aged white lady detected

I'm a 30 year old cokehead with a scruffy beard.

If you were born with a vagina, you’re still a woman. Deal with it dyke