The mind is the brain, the heart is, well, the heart... If you were to put it on a plate...

The mind is the brain, the heart is, well, the heart... If you were to put it on a plate, which part of the human/animal would be the soul?

Other urls found in this thread:

shizuokatourism.com/2016/02/12/shizuoka-izakaya-and-ranking-hana-oto-in-shizuoka-city/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the dick

In a more general sense, the genitals.

true

I would imagine the genitals as the spirit that can be crushed.

the lungs

and the spirit that can be lifted

The will is gold but the blood is silver.

The Y chromosome.

The electrical signals in the brain is the soul. Not sure how you would plate that.

I feel this is the closest thing

grey matter?

Not the brain itself only the intangible parts that make up who a person is.

stomach deffo

pineal gland

The big-slop-of-shit

Or perhaps erected

Soul isn't a biological organ you fucking brainlet.

the bottom of the feet. duh.

the aroma

All the nerves in a pile, like a bed of noodles.

The conceptual heart is not seated in the heart organ. That is a poetic affectation. How often do your emotions manifest in that region? Not often, I'd wager.

This is Veeky Forums, anyone who doesn't say "the stomach" doesn't belong here.

Indeed, if we were going physiologically, the liver (or even intestines) would be our emotional "heart".

But my proposal for the human soul would be whatever slice a butcher could call our tenderloin. Something soft, deeply hidden and protected, resistant to change and work, highly valuable.

The intestines on account of your gut bacteria manufacturing the neurotransmitters which affect your mood

how interesting

define, please

We must isolate the desired variable and then cultivate it without external interference so we can find out.
What if we remove all sensory input from the persons perception and then wait for the soul to surface untainted by the outside world as it truly is without input from the world?

The slop-of-shit lol

You felch cum from the butthole of an infectious rhesus monkey.

everyone knows the soul resides in the appendix

vocal chords and eyes

Soul is on bottom of the foot. Everyone know this. Like Dr. Soul's foot inserts.

nah man it's a fish

No u

not all genitals can be erected, some genitals must be penetrated

first, the spirit has to be elevated for the genitals to be successfully penetrated

the prefrontal cortex

I feel like the soul would be less a physical cut of meat which is uniform across all people, and more the presentation of the dish, which cut of meat you use, how it is prepared, etc.
The soul is something intangible and unique that is hard to define, so it would need to depend upon the specific source of your meal.

Everyone realises the post in this screenshot is a joke right? The image is sourced from a review of a Japanese restaraunt.
>shizuokatourism.com/2016/02/12/shizuoka-izakaya-and-ranking-hana-oto-in-shizuoka-city/