Thoughts on Salt Bae?

Thoughts on Salt Bae?

youtube.com/watch?v=J5GGG0PaSe4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JU_u6CeVDnM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

His technique is fucking intense, whether you like it or not.

Shit nickname and I hate how much people love the salt gimmick, but he's a pretty decent butcher and I do think more restaurants should do tableside service.

are you a time traveller from 2017

reddit

I wouldn't mind him so much if like in OP pic he didn't drop the salt down his forearm running through his arm hair n shit. Makes me queasy.

But anyways seems good at what he does even if he's a bottom barrel normie meme.

"intense" is a useless adjective when it comes to food. What the fuck do you mean "intense"?

This picture makes him look like a "little person"

What the fuck is that supposed to be? American cheese is foul

He's a confirmed manlet.

talk about a major ewwie! how grooooss XP

And yet he's still loved and beloved by more people than you.

The first time it was funny and/or interesting enough. With shit like this though, that looks disgusting. Plus as another user mentioned half the salt goes down his damn arm

You are aware people handle your food before cooking right? Your lettuce doesn't appear at the restaurant on a conveyer belt.

came here for this
there is a small group here on Veeky Forums who get extremely upset whenever anyone shits on this buffoon
I appreciate your service

Very aware, but that's a little different than running half of a seasoning across your arm before putting it on food

You're right it is very difference considering how little surface area a pinch of salt is compared to say an entire steak.

How is this even close to being funny or interesting enough to warrant videos and popularity like this? Feels like Youtube and Facebook is starved for memes.

And those people wear gloves and don't rub their hairy sweaty forearms all over the food.

i dont know anything about him except how fucking shitty he makes good food look

I think its cheddar. American doesn't melt like that.

It looks like Government Cheese, where we hodgepodge a bunch of soft cheeses together.

Did you just randomly pick a .gif from your reaction folder?

E-celeb threads are fucking cancer.

They pay a little bit to Veeky Forums to not have the threads deleted

You're a fucking cockmongler - intense means high energy, passionately etc what the fuck is wrong with you cunt

Look at a fucking thesaurus you fat nigger

see

That’s not American cheese. It’s an oil based cheddar cheese. Low quality, but not American cheese.

All cheese produced in the USA is objectively fucking shit.

>American doesn't melt like that
American is literally designed to melt like that. American is usually cheddar and colby-jack with extra milk added so that it melts on burgers and shit easier.

I like him because he has fun with cooking and doesn't take himself too seriously. His food looks like shit 80% of the time though.

What's wrong poor guy?

His behaviour is over the top and gross. As if i want some gross turk to be all slimey with my meat. Same type that picks up euro chicks on the beaches of Antalya and have a racing boner for Erdogan.

Popular with Europeans because he's a fag Turd.

Salt is sterile and won't be affected by a brief touch with his body.

I'm I the only one who finds little girls with disproportionately large breasts kind of gross?

Except that salt is extremely hygroscopic and will pick up all that hairy manlet sweat as it trickles down onto your $200 cheddar stuffed filet.

Mirin his blade work and its sharpness

I'm not gay so no.

He adds a lot of unnecessary movements when he does stuff to try and make it look flashier/more impressive than it actually is.
Also all of his food looks like shit.

>ITT envious anons mad that they aren't as handsome and drowning in pussy as salt bae.

fag

>salt bae
>bae

the whole name makes me cringe

why is he a "bae?" does anyone besides Gen Z hoodrats use that term IRL? is it supposed to be funny?

i hate it when normies try to "meme"

>never had a bae detected

youtu.be/JU_u6CeVDnM

This. "Bae" is the only thing I dislike about this guy and even then it's the fault of disgusting normies who gave him that label, not him

>Taps the knife

Your mom is fucking intense, I liked it.

Disgusting on so many levels.

>Grilled meat, cheese and a vegetable is "disgusting"
Fucking faggots.