Vanilla > chocolate > strawberry

Vanilla > chocolate > strawberry

With vanilla you can add a shot of espresso that's been cooled to room temp, mix it up and you've got coffee flavoured ice cream.

Hot espresso and you've got an affogato.

When I was a little kid I thought it was called Napoleon ice cream because it was Tri colour.

Why don't just replace the strawberry with something else?

That's completely backwards though.

You have the arrows facing the wrong way tho

pistachio master race

*pukes*
go away reddit

The chocolate part always feels half-assed in these

Vanilla is really fucking good when made right. It gets shit on for being bland but its easily one of the best flavors.

*pukes*
go away newfag

vanilla is always better when its vanilla bean

Premium vanilla, where you can see the bean specks, is amazing.

It's an entire world apart from cheap vanilla.

Absolutely

Strawberry is for sorbet

my brothers, why is vanilla tossed to the gutter when its clearly the best flavor

finally someone understands
strawberry should be tart, you can't get that with ice cream because its smooth and creamy it just doesnt make sense for a flavor like strawberry
strawberry sorbet is fucking awesome though

t. somebody who has never tried it and bases his opinions on memes

Vanilla > Strawberry > Chocolate

Chocolate flavored things are for women and children.

For me, its the breyers neopolitan.

>those little strawberry bits and the vanilla

I cant wait for summer, gonna gain 5 pounds off that at the least

agreed

Anything 'chocolate flavoured' never tastes like chocolate. I don't get how people can enjoy it.

>Nuts in your dessert
That's pretty gross.

Maybe this is why chocolate ice cream bars coated in chocolate are a thing; you'll taste the chocolate eventually maybe.

I have no idea. Vanilla has always been one of my favorite ice cream flavors and people unfairly judge it as being boring

>posts anime
opinion discarded

>Complaining about anime on an anime board
Was I supposed to be bothered by that?

Strawberry cheesecake masterrace

bothered enough to reply

Vanilla is great since you can put it in a milkshake and it just works, you can put it with anything and it works. It doesnt conflict with anything.

I was going to agree with you but tart black cherry in a really creamy ice cream is delicious

You are all pathetic with your natural flavours.

Fun fact. No one ever orders it because it's too hard to scoop.

Chocolate-flavored ice cream is always worse than a different flavor of ice cream with actual chocolate toppings.

Chocolate ice cream is shit, and so is artificial strawberry. Real strawberry ice cream is fantastic though.

Chocolate is just like strawberry; it's either trash or fantastic.

Vanilla is all over the damned map. I'm more of a frozen custard guy myself.

I had no idea it was that easy.
I'm not affogato but a BJ while eating ice cream sounds nice.

Originally, it was cherry. I think. I don't feel like googling.

This. I use vanilla sugar and the ice cream may as well be made out of cocaine.

I came here to argue with anons and chew bubble gum.

And fuck I can't argue with that.

Sneed > feed > chuck

I'll nut in your dessert you homo

kyaa spare me from your gender fluids senpai

A local ice cream chain makes a Madagascar Vanilla that I swear contains cocaine, it's the most addicting substance I've ever put in my body.

Could you? That'd be great.

strawberry > vanilla > chocolate

Chocolate ice cream tastes so gross, I don't get it.

Lost

Am I the only one to like chocolate mint ice cream?

no, everybody loves that faggy meme flavour, tastes like tooth paste to me

You realize most "pistachio" flavored icecream is just almond extract with green dye?

vanilla >Strawberry >chocolate
nigga please chocolate is the worst flavor

Chocolate is bad but as far as Neapolitan ice cream goes strawberry is least desirable.

>Chocolate
>Better than anything

Chocolate is a fucking meme flavor that is 100% advertising. Everyone that picks it is usually made happier by other flavors but picks chocolate because "MMM MUH CHOCOLATE UHHHGGG CHOOOCOLAAATE" or "TEE HEE, a girl's just GOTTA have her Chocolateā„¢".

Sure, it's not awful by itself, I've had all kinds of chocolate, but it's not great either as a desert or as a flavor. People that genuinely prefer chocolate have shit taste, that's an objective truth and that's all there is to it.

I mean seriously. You go to an icecream stand with friends or a date and you have choices like blue berry, blackberry, mango, strawberry, banana, birthday cake, blue goo, cherry, pistachio, any number of classic and exotic fruity or sweet and savory combos like salted caramel and you pick fucking CHOCOLATE? That's not even just boring it's fucking disgusting. I have serious pity for anyone who does this.

hey user, I appreciated that.

>P U N W I T N E S S E D