>same topping on both halves

all of it

better pic

very nice, but at your computer?
much better, homemade?

while watching the sopranos

yes

yummu

wendys was running this $3 spicy chicken sandwich deal here in canada. i ate 10 of them and my legs are getting numb

whats that stuff in the middle?

that's awesome.

red wine sauce

Like this one a lot

grease

Wish my boyfriend would cock things like this for me. Or cook at all

Put the booze down femanon

I'm morbidly obese there's no happy medium you have to pick one.

My mom made chili.

>leaving your name, address, and phone number in the pic
Who are you trying to troll, user?

>cock things like this for me

A nice Red Velvet I made as my first layered cake. Turned out pretty well [spoiler]though I made it for my brother and his gf and I don't have a gf myself[/spoiler]

had 10 sleeping pills and a a bottle of vodka.

woke up today.....

You weren't trying to an hero, right?

I got 3 pork tacos at cafe rio and was only charged for two

no i was tyring to sleep

This thread made me realize that I hate heart-shaped foods.

Am making perfectly square pizza for my gf right now

i had leftover beef plov with parmesan and and 4-5 beers
honestly would not have noticed it was valentines day if my manager hadnt given us all chocolate

thats a nice table user

my gf's ass, then steak n shake we had coupons.

You have great taste in deep dish good sir.

Is the trough of grease art?

Leftover white rice and sadness.
Pretty sure the guy I've been talking to ghosted me. Too depressed to cook anything after that.

i made 4 x kinds of pizza with 5 day cold proofed dough

- triple cheese triple pepperoni, jalapeno cheese blend ,mozarella cheddar parmesan pecorino

- garlic butter mushroom garlic butter chicken, bacon, caramelized shallots, extra pecorino

- caremlized red onion, spinach, garlic butter chicken, bacon, pineapple, grated fetta

- garlic butter chicken, huge bacon pieces , red onion.

shit.was.cash.

That steak is undercooked

Seared salmon and cod then baked. Made a paprika seasoning for the cod and a lemon honey sauce with various herbs and pepper to season the salmon with
Roasted brussel sprouts and curried kale.

Made homade lasagna and the GF made dark chocolate brownies.

fuck off roastie

>got dinner with gf at pizza place

I made a spicy pasta with grilled shrimp. I didn't take pics, though. I should have, because then I could have made a thread about it, oh well....Spouse loved it, though, was still talking this morning about how good it was.

Why so hostile?
Virgin?

Castrate yourself, fuckwit.

you know how to tell someone is a woman on Veeky Forums? they bring it up themselves. fuck off attention whore.

why don't you use your teeth on me, cunt.

You're all mouth and no cock and balls little man.
Literal soyboy.

went to Sheetz and got a chicken salad sandwich with fries and a root beer. Then went home and had leftover salmon.

>getting this triggered because your low test got called out by a chick
Kek.

cringe white knight

sure thing, sweetie.

I roasted a chicken for myself. It was delicious. Nobody loves me so I didn't get to share it with anyone.

Oh, we have a live one here!
Tell us about your animu collection, soyboy?
Kek.

mate just do us all a favor and kill yourself so we can get this thread back on track
thanks

nothing says I love you like a Large HOT AND READY pepperoni pizza from Little Caesars! Throw in some Crazy Bread and you are guaranteed to get laid!

>Green smoothie
>2 chicken breasts

Dieting is fun

t.roastie

Steamed?

>some incel makes a "tfw no gf" post
>no reaction
>some femincel makes a "tfw no bf" post
>incels start sperging
lol
Veeky Forums is like 50% chicks dude, get over yourself and go back to /r9k/

post the significant other

Neck yourself

scrambled eggs and rice with soy sauce

The best part is that nowhere in that post did they even say they were a woman. I mean it's Veeky Forums so I'm sure the odds are high that it could've been a faggot. It just goes to show how much of a bitter permavirgin that faggot is that he'd just jump to the conclusion that if someone says they wish they had a bf that it was a chick kek.

i'd probably bang anyone who showed up with a LC's

>Veeky Forums is like 50% chicks dude

lmao nooooooooooooo

yeah, maybe 5-10%
Which is quite high actually

I'd be willing to go as high as 25% during peak hours, we're like the second or third highest female populated board

I shared a drink with a gal called lonliness. Found her at the bottom of a glass.

i've been trying to figure out wtf that stuff is on the left. meatballs in gravy? maybe some cinnamon bread stuff? it looks gross, whatever it is.

Pussy

Cock.

It does look gross. I also think it night be some kind of cinnamon bun thing. Stands to reason.

Nice job user, it looks pretty great. Bit more crust on the pizza's and it'd be 10/10.

i have made it before with a raised crust, even one with a stuffed crust which was nice but that's all area that could be topped with ingredients

truly a clever and amazing response
anyone who disagrees with your retarded incel shit is just a white knight looking for reward sex from girls!
there's just one problem with your theory, which is that I like dick

Good work all of you. Did you make those meals for just yourself, for your SO or for a group of friends?
Samefag

i made the pizza for my SO, my mum and my dad we all had dinner together