I love just opening one of these (layered in sunflower oil) and eating the whole can with a fork...

I love just opening one of these (layered in sunflower oil) and eating the whole can with a fork. It tastes so fucking good. I eat atleast 3 a week. Anyone else?

Other urls found in this thread:

healthyeating.sfgate.com/safe-eat-tuna-8130.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I prefer making a salad of it with guac or hummus.

Also you should watch your mercury intake if you’re doing at least three per week.

yeah I was worrying a bi about that, I will cut it down to 1 or 2 week.

I prefer mixing it into a pot of pasta with a can of cream, good shit

Yeah. I like eating it with mayonnaise. Sometimes I'll slap it on a roll, or make a sandwich and toast it.

If you haven't, try canned salmon

Far lower in mercury, similar texture

>not eating deenz

/deenz/ are the superior canned fish

Enjoy your mercury poisoning lol. I am actually gonna make some tuna today myself though.

Enjoy your brain damage.

i make tuna salad sandwiches, probably one of my favourite lunches to make

i mix it into a bowl with my mother's red wine vinegar dressing, diced pickles, mayonnaise, and curry powder, spread it over some brown bread and put some lettuce and a slice of havarti or gouda

i like to pack them nice and thick so i get two sandwiches out of a can and a little left over to eat by itself. perfect with a handful of chips and a beer

I was eating a few of those a week for a long time, but after looking into the mercury thing, I switched to 1 can of the albacore and 2 cans of whatever the redder-fleshed ones are. It's probably not nearly enough for me to not be able to filter out, but better safe than sorry, I suppose. I just find them really easy to eat before workouts since I'm not into the protein powder supplements. I like to drizzle olive oil over it.

Best ways to eat /deenz/?

How much tuna i actually safe to eat?
I eat like a bowl of tuna salad with 1 can once a month.

What even is this?

That's not an issue. You have to eat a can of albacore every day for months. There are government recommended limits out there if you look it up.

They mean sardines. Small oily fish have a cult following on this board.

I like /deenz/ on toast or crackers sprinkled with hot sauce.

I do the same but with the ones in sunflower oil

It's a meme though, like the /sip/ threads.

These people all just pretend to eat this food.

Tuna only tastes good as patties.

Why can't Veeky Forums into seasoning?
It's doesn't even have any additional calories.

Too much sodium makes you retain water which is bad for working out.

Masochism.

>sodium
>seasoning
Salt is obligatory. Im talking about herbs, spices or infused oil.

>seasoning
>salt
Veeky Forums youre so dumb

False

>3 a week
Enjoy your mercury poisoning
Switch to sardines, they have negligible Mercury and tastes better

No, I actually really enjoy them.

Nothing wrong with 3 tins a week you mong

Stay in denial, moron. That's 3 times the healthy amount per week.

healthyeating.sfgate.com/safe-eat-tuna-8130.html

I mix it with some mozzarella and sprinkle of parmesan.

So what do you do if you get 'poisoned'? Go to the doctor or just top eating tuna for a while

I dunno really, I hear it takes a while to get poisoned and you might think symptoms you experience are from something else
Obviously if a doctor determines you're poisoned through blood tests or whatever he'll tell you to stop with the tuna and then cut back on it, not sure if treatment goes further than that

step up your game loser

Not gonna lie, I checked your link and looked for eyesight problems then saw peripheral vision, which I've been struggling with for the last few months. My eyes have been driving me crazy and there's no reason why. I'm gonna stop eating tuna for a couple of weeks. It's not long, but Fuck it.