Best thing since sliced bread?

Best thing since sliced bread?

So my exec. And I decided a good thing to have around the kitchen might be a Google home. It can
Make lists, play music, translate languages, answer basic conversion questions, set timers for multiple things.

Does anyone else have one in their professional kitchen?

We love ours. The next step is to get a couple minis for when we go down to the basement were our walk in is have a mini by the door to reference back a list or reminder of what to get down there for that "walk in blackout" moment. Or use it to talk to some one down stairs who's grabbing something instead of screaming downstairs we can just use it like a walkie talkie between the main base and the minis idk.

How does it help you with cooking though

Fuck right back off to reddit, OP

No it's just replaced our old timer, our Bluetooth speaker, and is quick for translations for our amigos. It takes away from confusion and streamlines everything. Cooking isn't the issue we can cook. It's just about working smarter not harder.

>professional kitchen

Don't pretend you fucking asshole, nobody would even hear that thing in a real kitchen. If you want to make gay ass threads about how much fun you had listening to your fucking audiobooks while heating up your leftovers then fuck right back to the hole you crawled out of. Fucking cunt.

It's nice to have around the kitchen. Probably the best room in the house to have it, I don't think mine would get much use anywhere else with it. It's nice that you can use voice commands so that you don't have to touch it with your grimey fingers while cooking. I mostly use it to listen to the news and podcasts while cooking/eating.

Damn sorry gramps can't keep up with the times. If your such an old grump in cooking philosophy then I'm just trying to keep it simple....'hey Google set a timer for 8 hours' *8 hours later I'm in the cooler doing inventory* 'beep beep timer for pork butt'
'Ok Google tell hose upstairs to get the pork butt out of the smoker'*I continue to do inventory uninterrupted* yeah ok bud you keep running out of the cooler every 5 minutes to make sure they airt burning a roux or fucking up a 15 top. Idk im trying to go the fuck home and that doesnt seem effective to do it your way.

>kitchens don't have radios
Okay bub.

*Jose not house lol

..Or connect it to my phone and when I'm at the store getting items we might have ran short on I can translate that list to my phone. I'm just saying it makes shit easier. And I'm not shilling for Google. Like I'm sure the Amazon one would be just fine too. Idk it's made my life easier.

Say goodbye to talking shit. Youre retarded if you think this thing doesnt record everything it hears

What do I talk about at work that I wouldn't want Google cia fbi to hear...oh no he needs tomatoes from the market and last week he smoked a joint out by the dumpster, book him boys! C'mon now get real.

>Say goodbye to talking shit. Youre retarded if you think this thing doesnt record everything it hears

>not distancing yourself as far from google as possible

Opposite I use it to talk shit to people in different languages now

botnet

t. NSA shills

do you own a smart phone?

>56spawn keep a botnet in their kitchen

Fuck off, shill.

For real if you have a cell phone your already fucked...i mean w.e. don't take the advice. All I'm saying is it has replaced our timer radio it can be used like a notebook for reminders it can set re.inders into the next day week w.e. It can do simple oz. To lbs or ml or pints. conversions so i.dont even have to break out my phone

you sound dumb, op

How much does gogl pay you for this shit?
Fuck gogl.

>Make lists
Pencil and paper
>play music
>translate languages
Why the fuck would I need this when I'm cooking?
>answer basic conversion questions
Lol fucking bakers
>set timers for multiple things
Get a timer
Basically fuck off Panjeet fucking shill heres your fucking 2 cents go get your wife and daughter something to eat like shit in the street lmao

i think he's literally implying he uses it as a linguistic go-between to communicate with illegal coworkers

Stay mad the robot is gonna take your job in a few years, wagelet

Fuck off, you retarded shill