-blocks your path-

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/education/2001/sep/06/medicalscience.healthandwellbeing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>le blogs ur path !! XDD

>>>/Reddit/

cringe

> vegan "meat"

Honestly, the macros aren't bad at all. 23g of brotein per quarter pound patty and no soy. My issue is it still seems to be pretty expensive. About $5 for two patties, or half a pound, whereas I can get a full pound of real ground beef for about $3. For the same price I get about 30% the amount of meat.

What the fuck is that slop of shhîtë?

it's the future

>wanting to butcher the future
vegans confirmed for terrorists.

it's supposed to be the closest thing to meat made from plants. apparently it doesn't taste too bad but i can't see it completely replacing everything, i think cultured meat will do a better job of that.

Nearly every single highly processed frankenmeat substitute product has been shown to have major adverse health effects, not to mention links to cancers.

Remember "VEAT?" Turned out to be a huge contributor to colon cancer.

Enjoy your cancer with your pink slime chemical patty.

Source? Most of them are just made from extracted vegetable protein, I can't see why it would be so bad. And cured meats raise your chance of getting colon cancer, although it only raises that chance from 5% to 5.9% if you eat 50g of it every day.

Fuck off

>I can't see why it would be so bad
The process maybe? Look up how transfats are made.

That was years ago you twat.

In March 2012, an ABC News series about "pink slime" included claims that approximately 70% of ground beef sold in US supermarkets contained the additive at that time. Some companies and organizations stopped offering ground beef with the product. "Pink slime" was claimed by some originally to have been used as pet food and cooking oil and later approved for public consumption, but this was disputed in April 2012, by both the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) administrator responsible for approving the product and Beef Products, Inc. (BPI), the largest US producer of the additive. In September 2012, BPI filed a defamation lawsuit against American Broadcasting Company for false claims about the product. By 2017 BPI was seeking $1.9 billion in damages. On June 28, 2017, ABC announced that it had settled the suit. Terms of the settlement were at least $177 million (US). Counsel for BPI believes this to be the largest amount ever paid in a media defamation case in the United States.

Why the fuck do you think I referenced pink slime in the first place?

You try to get rid of meat slime, then create a worse concoction using processed vegetable slime.

White people are fucking stupid.

MMMmmmMMMMM pink slime AND cancer! Dinner's on!

I don't get it, nobody was saying that it was a good thing. Plus, tons of foods and products we use daily are carcinogenic.
theguardian.com/education/2001/sep/06/medicalscience.healthandwellbeing
Things like alcohol, toothpaste, soap, hot beverages, burned or charred food... fuck, practically everything has at least some level of carcinogens in it.

The only burger place near me that offers it has the audacity to actually charge more for it than a regular burger. Fuck that

Cause it's not made produced yet

Its a terrible strategy for testing the market then.

The percentage change is minimal. All you really do when you post garbage like this is convince people that everything causes cancer and they should stop caring about it.

*swats it aside*

Also

>cum sauce
perfect for the semen slurping clientele

You know what causes cancer? Worrying about what things cause cancer.

Veeky Forums. fourchins definitely causes cancer to be posted.

>Nearly every single highly processed frankenmeat substitute product has been shown to have major adverse health effects, not to mention links to cancers.

Agreed. Over processing foods in general results in all sorts of shit that's bad for you.

u wot m8

These are nasty. I received a bunch of samples of these from sysco food fair and not even the vegan waitresses at my work would eat them. they are litterally shit

Why is the cum on it?

Because soy boys need protein too

Everywhere charges more for alternative burger patties you uncultured tastelet, admit it, your problem extends beyond price

Why does your idea of cum look like cheese, closet fag?

Whats the other 30% ?

Tastes like canned cat food with toppings for people. I will welcome any non meat product once they get the texture AND flavor down.

Yeah I know about transfat and why it's bad, but extracting protein from vegetables is a lot different than making transfat

only people with jew dna get cancer