/deenz/

Haven't seen one of these in a bit, picked thsee up today and I've never tried either of them. My store didn't have much of a selection. A but nervous about the beach cliff ones since I'm assuming they still have the skins and bones but the hot sauce was so appealing

My phone uploads shit upside down oh well this is now /upsidedowndeenz/

Those are about the two worst brands on the market.

You're breath wreaks and so does your personality.

What are good brands

Don't all canned sardines still have skin and one long bone? Both are textureless, so don't worry.

What say you about Brunswick?

local walmart is expanding their canned seafood section, in addition to new sardines there's a bunch of wacky crap like canned calamari and canned escargot, i wonder if any of it is actually worth trying

>wreaks

>wacky crap
If you think calamari and escargot are wacky, you're more than likely a midwesterner.

let me rephrase that "uncommon to see in the average grocery store let alone a fucking walmart"

>You're

Newfig.

I saw these recently at my walmart for $1.34 (wildcaught from spain so not some chink poison), asked for opinions from /deenz/bros in another thread and the consensus was they were good so I bought a tin and they were great. Walmart must be hearing about the growing movement toward /deenz/ started here on Veeky Forums!

then i guess the only question is do i try the kind with garlic sauce or the kind with ink

>Walmart must be hearing about the growing movement toward /deenz/ started here on Veeky Forums!

bruh

Fucking dumb Americans have this "Wild Caught" statement on their sardines and squid. All sardines and squid are wild caught. Have you ever heard of a sardine or squid farm? And they are willing to pay more for them because "wild caught".

who are all these hipster hobos that post recipes for cooking sardines in the can? rosemary and capers in olive oil deenz, or deenz in the oven then added to eggs.

BITCHES, THESE CANS HAVE A LINING THAT IS NOT GOOD FOR YOU. ENJOY GYNECOMASTIA OR WHATEVER.

>$1.34 for wildcaught is expensive
What's the average per capita yearly income for your shit hole, $3000/year?

>can't identify self-parody

How much are the cheaper sardines that don't state "wild caught"?

I actually took it more of a parody of /pol/, who actually think that their memes and shitposting got Trump elected, and is otherwise responsible for every other big news story.

5 minutes and I'm still waiting for your prices.
ALL sardines and ALL squid are wild caught. Sardine and squid farms do not exist. You are buying into a marketing gimmick. Enjoy wasting your money.

Had a choice between King Oscar, Wild Planet, Seasons, Crown Prince, and Bumble Bee.

Ended up realizing King Oscar had the best macros, and got the ones in olive oil with jalapenos. Fucking superb.

just bought some beachcliffs and the fuckers changed the deenz from small to big fillets. I liked the smaller ones because they are less dry.

Triple layer is the shit

I hear you. I usually get small sild sardines. I tried a discount brand and they were fucking massive. Huge downgrade.

I'm gonna order some brisling sardines, I'll see how that goes.

Picked up a few cans of this at the asian grocer. Not bad at all!

I was thinking about trying saury. Is it very similar to deenz?