Here's your shrimp, sir. Enjoy your meal!

>Here's your shrimp, sir. Enjoy your meal!

So you've finally moved on from Jiro shitposting and onto this?

Looks overcooked

WAITER!! There appears to be a roach in my meal.

>sorry but I don't like turkey

Personally can't wait for bug flour to stop having exorbitant hipster tax.

Cricket is goat though.

Beat it to me fag

Excuse me, but this appears to be a land roach, I specifically ordered the sea roaches. I want to see your manager.

How's it taste? I hear it tastes nutty. What do you folks cook with it?

the fuck is that thing

looks like a hairy wet pusy

>I'm going to cut that up, put it raw on rice, then charge you $300

Looks like something out of the movie The Mist....FUCK THAT.

>I'm going to cut that up, put it raw on rice, then charge you $300 billion dollars

>Here your frog, Maam. Enjoy your meal!

Just buy my damn fish user

Shit meme aside these threads trigger me because I'm really scared of roaches and everytime I see the OPs pic I can't sleep well at night.

>I'm really scared of roaches
Please tell me you're a gril.

6ft 185lb male. Fuck roaches!

For some reason I get the feeling she doesn't like it based off of her expression right before and after she gives the things up.

I don't like turkish food.

t. soyboy

In California in the summer they literally crawl out of the sewers and walk around on the sidewalk at night. everyone's house has a few. they scatter when you turn on the light. no fucks given

t. lives in some shitty farm town

>In California in the summer they literally crawl out of the sewers and walk around on the sidewalk at night. everyone's house has a few. they scatter when you turn on the light. no fucks given
Those arn't called roaches user, those are called Californians

no this was in modesto a city with 100k+ people

Heh

>WAITER!! There appears to be a Turk in my meal.

Bro, Modesto IS a shitty farm town. Population is not a factor

kek

>in a shitty farm town
>no in modesto
what did he mean by this?

The ones that fly. The horror.

Are you paulsego

I live in this 100+ year old house in Seattle. For some odd reason, I NEVER see any bugs in here except fruit flies during the summer.

I see a spider here or there but no insects at all. Doea anyone knows why? It is weird.

maybe the rats are eating all the insects?

Maybe so. There was a rat in the house a couple times before.

Because Washington State isn't a pleasant place in general for bugs. The middle of the state gets more because of the generally balanced climate compared to the far east or far west.

>tfw got atacked by a flying roach once

she should be put on that stick

WTF is going on here??

How long had you been having DT's at that point?

JUST third worlders being third worlders.

You've obviously never met south Georgia/ north Florida's favorite insect, the palmetto bug. They're like 3"-4" cockroaches that fly, and they're EVERYWHERE.

We get these big fuckers in Texas. It's horrible and they fly and basically aim for your face. Fucking idiots

A friend of mine in Savannah bought a blowgun at a flea market, and started spitting darts at them to nail them to the wall. He could get one maybe once or twice out of ten.

>birrion dorra*

I imagine that must taste like a blood sausage

Them scratchy legs. Save us Jesus.

>this kills the roach

Are you Brazilian?

That's a typical grocery store slipper in Hawaii.

after given a lot of thought. if the bees like it that much im pretty sure it taste hella good.

>mutts can't even tell the difference between shrimp and roaches
nice morning kek thanks op

A type of bristleworm. Many marine annelid worms have a coat of stiff bristles on them.

i present you
>bobbit sea worm

The ocean is a scary place.

it's a sandal you dope

>that random chicken

>that thread from /an/ where an user was losing his aquarium fish mysteriously overnight and eventually found out it was one of these assholes
>got his remaining fish out and fed it rat poison and broken glass and it didn't die
>tried catching it on a line and yanking it out but he only got a chunk of it and now could potentially have two worms to deal with
>had to drain his entire tank and break down all the rock and coral to get it out and the fucker was over a meter in length after being broken once already

The rats in Seattle are the size of fucking beagles, eugh.

Tbh I don't really see anything wrong with this. Every civilization evers diet is just based upon what's abundant or easy to grow.

I can't really imagine it tasting good.

Why not?

it's hard for me to eat things with big antennas, I don't like it when they hit my face. have to pull them off first.

if cockroaches tasted like shrimp I would unironically eat cock...roaches

Many insects taste nutty when fried.

this always reminds me of the episode of futurama with the anthropomorphic termites who own a pizza shop and theres bees crawling in the crust

Subhuman ant people.