One Fast Food

Let's say you won a contest and a fast food place gave you free meals for life, what would you want it to be? I would want White Castle, when I crave garbage food nothing hits the spot like it

Subway.
Italian BMT. Pepperoni, salami, ham, pepperjack cheese. Lettuce, tomato, olives, and onions. Topped with vinegar. I could eat that forever.

Pizza Hut. They used to be my go-to for a 5000cal binge and purge. :’(

Deez nugs!!!

Fast casual, I would have a hard time choosing...lots of choices there. I'd probably find it hard to get sick of a Jason's Deli or Panera or find the calories hard to maintain, from the lite soups and salads to unlimited refills, or some beer, guac and chips at Chipotle.

Basic fast food without the fast casual category, I'd go with McDonalds for the fact there is breakfast and all hours of the day, and so many locations. I could McGriddle myself once a week, and get a drive through beverage each afternoon. I don't live close enough to a Chick-Fil-A but I love them.

mcdonald's because it serves a half decent black coffee
i'll probably get a big mac once in a while, also

arbys

Taco Bell is probably unironically the least shitty nationwide fast food chain.

Gotta be McDonalds, though i wish we had a White Castle in canada

Only on Veeky Forums

Amtrak food car hot dogs

unironically mcdonalds, because it will never go bankrupt and it is in almost every country on earth

it pains me to say this, but yeah I agree with you.

McDonald's.
How could I resist such pleasures as the Big Mac with it's Special Sauce, the McChicken, and hot, fresh crispy fries??

lol this, in my country we basically got mickey d's and BK with kfc and carls jr movin' in slowly

altho I might pick BK over mcd shit

>SACK OF SIDES

This but unironically

Arguably McDonalds. The menu is bound to change more over time, leading to better variety (meaning I can get more bang out of my free meals deal without getting tired of taking advantage of it), and it's more universally available. Not every city has every fast food joint, but if a given city has at least one fast food place, it's going to be a McDonalds.

I would want Little Caesars for life! I would die a fat happy man!

Checkers, easily.

Yep. And I would happily eat that terrible shit for a lifetime. Gimme dat lava sauce back tho!

fuckin easy choice

Jersey Mikes

undoubtedly the best sandwich chain

McDonald's just because they're so ubiquitous it would mean I could have free food and drinks virtually anywhere on earth. Even if i never ate there image the small benefit of being able to stop into any franchise and get free coffee and bottled water. That only would be worth it.

Taco Bell manager here. Kill yourself. This shit is garbage. BK and Subway are better. Popeyes is also great.

>Binge/purge on pizza
WHAT A NEWFAG

Panda Express mainly because i'm craving chinese food right now

Dubs checked.

I read somewhere that in the continental US, you're never more than 25 miles from McD's.

The choice is obvious

Wendy's faggots.

No contest

maybe panda express

probably poppeyes, they might not be the best fried chicken, but they're sure as hell the best that I've ever had

In-and-out since I can just walk there whenever I feel hungry.

Local would be Sizzlers
Nation probably KFC.

Sheetz. Lots of variety and quite tasty.

>subway
>better than anything

Kill yourself. Subway is the absolute garbage tier of all garbage tiers. At least taco bell you know don't go in with the pretense of fresh+healthy ingredients then walk out with 3 slices of lunch meat on a stale footlong roll.
>but all of those veggies!
Literally any sandwich shop you can get whatever toppings you fucking want if you ask. There's nothing special about subway, it's just crap sandwiches.

I usually only eat fast food maybe once or twice a year, but I've gotten into a rut recently of working 60 hour weeks cooking at a real restaurant, and drinking half a handle of vodka every day, and just not wanting to eat anything from the restaurant or cook anything at home. So on my every other day after work liquor runs I've kind of started trying out drive thru's here and there - fast food places know what they're doing when they open up shop next to liquor stores. Anyway, I've eaten Taco Bell every single day for the past two weeks now. I've literally never done anything like that in my life. But all the other places are just terrible, especially Mcdonald's and Jack in the Box. Tonight I bought 2 fritos burritos, a 5 layer burrito, and I'm trying the potato burrito. At $7 and change it's the most I've spent in one visit. Right next door is a pretty good taqueria, but $7 there would get me a single plain burrito and access to their shitty chips and salsa bar. Maybe it's the fact that I usually go home and drink for two hours straight before getting the desire to eat anything, but Taco Bell burritos dipped in their fire sauce have apparently because a guilty pleasure of mine, and don't make me feel like shit the next day (or 20 minutes later, which was the case with Mcdonald's).

Also this. Subway is such utter garbage.

Try the beefy mini quesadilla and the cheesy bean and rice burrito. Cheap and delicious.

White Castle is awesome sporadically. It loses it's replay value rather quickly though.

I've tried the mini quesadillas and they're underwhelming compared to the fritos burrito. That and the 5-layer burrito have become my go-to's, and then I'll usually try something else in addition. Haven't tried the cheesy been and rice burrito yet; if I go back tomorrow I'll get one.

Just had the potato burrito and it was basically just the 5 layer burrito with a few tater tots thrown in for 150% of the price; won't purchase again. My standard order when I was little used to be two 7 layer burritos, but even those are kind of shitty compared to the cheaper 5 layer burrito, but at half the price the frito burrito is still the best value I've found there.

Taco John's

But then you have to live in one of the shithole's where Taco John's is a thing. Not worth the trade off.

Chikfila, no doubt in my mind.

I don't know how anyone can say this with any sincerity. Taco Bell is absolute bottom tier, along with mcdonalds and burger king

And so which nationwide fast food chains are even left? A bunch of bottom barrel burgers?

Unironically good taste

Yup.

Chick-fil-A or Chipotle
good taste

Del taco 100%. But since I live in Hawaii where there's no del taco or any good fast food I would have to go with Popeyes as next runner up.

subway. it's that or mcdonalds, but since subway does take-out I'll pick that. Purely for convenience reasons. also subway is probably less likely to kill me than most places, cause I'd abuse this shit to cover costs more than anything

McDonalds
>it's close
>has a good variety
>it's fucking everywhere (no chick-fil-a, subway, and another good fast food chain in my cunt)

Panera or Moe's

Word Baka Blast on literal tap is a multiplier effect too.

Pizza is only a small part of it. We have the boneless wings, the breadsticks, the cheese sticks, the pasta, whatever dessert, etc. It is a diverse and all inclusive binge.
Also
>used

Cheesey bean and rice burritos are goat. I don’t even generally like beans in anything Taco Bell serves and yet in this arrangement it fuckin works

So much this! Maybe because there aren’t as many of them compared to other fast food places so you don’t get the visual cue reminding you they exist

Potbelly italian is a billion times better.

Subway. I’m white so I’m genetically conditioned to never get tired of sandwiches.

We just got a Jason's Deli. They've got pretty good sandwiches, and I like how they have a salad bar and half a dozen soups. Even Firehouse has chili and chicken noodle sometimes. Fuck a sandwich chain that only has chips.

Taco Bell is probably the best option when you balance out price, customization, and health. Taco Bell has the healthiest menu of any fast food when you figure in all their vegetarian items. Chips and salsa are a hell of a lot less bad for you than a bag of greasy, salty french fries.

I'd rather free food from a taco truck.
Or a decent bbq joint.

But since that's not an option?

Hardeez.
They have the best breakfast.
Their burgers suck, but I'll just eat the chicken sandwich/tenders.

I considered Long John Silvers, but that amount of grease would kill me in a few years tops.

Chick... oh
this

Yeah probably mcdonalds, while LOL BURGER, they do have a variety of things to choose from.

I haven't had or heard of the majority of these fast food places (american in a highly populated city). The rest of america confuses me, everything seems so different than my experiences.

Unironically McDonald's.

Its worldwide, and has a diverse menu in places like India and China. Even Japan has some interesting stuff.

Its only complete shit in America, everywhere else is passable. I'd be down with free food while traveling, or when desperate in the US.

>which nationwide fast food chains are even left?
That's the thing, there are no good national or international chains. There are some good local, regional, and semi-national chains. But when you get that big the food suffers due to being focus tested to death so as to appeal to the widest possible audience.

Whataburger. I don't even live within 1500 miles of one but that is the only place I would ever go to regularly if given free reign.

I know some people could get tired of this shit but that fucking bread is to die for. Not to mention chicken, sauce, and fries. Yea i could do pretty well with lifetime supply of this shit

I live 5 min away from one and the unwarranted circle jerk for whataburger is shill tier at this point

This nigga knows what's up

White Spot with Triple O Sauce in Vancouver Canada

But which bread?

Wendy's, just for the spicy chicken sandwich

Their spaghetti is always too mushy, so on the rare occasion that I go, I usually just get a couple of coneys.

what is this?

Depends on what counts as fast food, but probably a pizza place just because topping combinations will leave me satisfied

Though McDonald's is a strong choice

unironically this. I like chick fil e but can't justify going there most of the time because of the price.

El Pollo Loco for me, has the healthiest food that tastes pretty good, with a decent variety of style combinations.

Papa Murphys.

Beef and cheddar croissant, two orders of fries and a cake shake, sweet and hot peppers too and can't forget the au jus.

I can confirm that this is wrong, The closest mcdonalds to me is 80 miles away.

From a practical standpoint, any place with a large, diverse menu that isn't complete shit. Cook-Out or Sonic or something

I feel like I'm in a very small minority in that crinkle cut fries are my favorite.

legitimately one of the worst restaurants in existence

Black girl detected

Explain.

The only fast food place I've eaten at would be Subway. Unless this place called Extreme Pita counts? If so, I'd go for that. They've got some nice stuff.

NY hot dog cart

But Taco John's exists in Colorado

nice blog lol

culver's because any other answer is wrong

Chick fil a would be a good choice but there are a lot of states that don't have it at all so...