Hey Veeky Forums I need some advice I'm feeling pretty shitty right now. I have $3.74 left in my account...

Hey Veeky Forums I need some advice I'm feeling pretty shitty right now. I have $3.74 left in my account, one more of these pizza's pic related and 2 ramans with some saltine crackers. I got fired from my job because my car broke down and I haven't been able to make it to work. I was always reliable, never missed work or caused problems but my manager said he had to let me go because I'm unable to make it. Can't afford to fix car obviously. Not going to be able to afford rent at the end of the month so I'll problem be getting an eviction notice as well.
>Eating one of my last meals in the dark now
>on the verge of tears with a lump in my throat because I know how fucked I am
>trying to choke this down because I haven't eaten all day just want to cry
>feel nauseous and blatantly scared because I've never been faced with being homeless before.
All this to say, I just want to survive. I don't know what to do. I don't have any form of transportation right now, I can walk about 3 miles to the closest grocery store but it is snowy and cold as fuck and I know I won't get much with the money I have. I need your advice, what is the most nutritious thing I can get with less than $4 to at least try to get me into the weekend. I have no idea what I'm going to do and I'm fighting back bawling

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ydhE7wThDtI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Have you considered a mask and a gun?
Maybe you should learn to buy better food and go back to school.
Or, you know, go find another fucking job.

Potatoes. With butter they;ll give ya all ya need

thanks. honestly I prob should just kms, I don't see my life getting much better

just start walking south. and then west. you can eat out of dumpsters. you can drink out of bathrooms. that's all you need to live. put some sheets in a backpack to sleep in. have fun.

Can you join the military?
Would you join the military?

This

Never, NEVER say that. I've been in your shoes before, OP. Life can and will get better, you just have to make some hard decisions. There have been two times in my life where I thought I was going to end up starving and homeless, and I managed to get myself in better situations. Is there anyone, anywhere close to you that could give you a place to crash while you repair your life? Even if it's in a different town or city?

Maybe try a food pantry at a church or eating the canned foods at a market

Here are some facts that cannot be disputed
>people who become homeless almost never get off the street
>homeless people almost all become drunks or druggies
>most of them end up being whores at some point. in your cxase as a dude that means taking it in the ass or mouth from ugly old bug ridden queers.
>homeless people are free kills, they get targeted by sociopaths for assault or even murder and no one cares
>they also prey on each other like animals
>if you can't maintain the basic maintenance of keeping a car and a apartment going, there is something wrong with you.
If you don't have family you can stay with for a while and regroup, you are pretty much doomed. Hope all those hours isolating yourself shitposting and jacking to animes was worth it.
Now fuck off with your pity party thread, here's some pity party music to send you on your way, hopefully to the morgue.
youtube.com/watch?v=ydhE7wThDtI

Here's a fact that cannot be disputed: you're a huge ugly cunt

Such a reddit-tier post, insulting him because you don't like that he spoke the truth.

>being this new here

>eating the canned foods at a market
huh?

Can you sell any of your possessions? Get on unemployment, food stamps, and get food from food pantries or churches. It'll get better user.

LEARN TO SAVE MONEY

Why aren't you on food stamps? Seriously, this is what they are for -- not so that Mexican illegals can fuck over the U.S. taxpayer.

Rice and beans my dude. Also, what type of work did you do? I gather you didn’t make much anyway judging by your current situation. Having said that, is there any places nearby you could apply to that are in walking distance? You can sit sulk and delay the inevitable or get off your ass and fix it. You need to take any job at this point user. This can be your bottom that you choose to bounce back from, or you can let it get worse. find a way to make this a learning experience so that once you’re back on your feet you don’t let it happen again. Learn to budget better and always keep a shit hit the fan fund in the bank and don’t touch it

Yeah

Your own life choices got you to this point. Never heard of a bus? Or pay someone you work with to pick you up and drop you off? You could have made it to work.

RIP OP. Godspeed.

he was an hero :(

you're not a good person.
even if this was a larp thread, in the very off chance that OP was serious, you're a fucking monster.

go to a shelter. don't act proud. be a fucking nothing and save anything you can earn legally. don't act like you have shit because people can tell. don't spend an extra 75 cents on a soda from an off-brand machine. rathole money until you have enough to get your car fixed, then keep not using it. rathole more money until you can put some money into an apartment. sell all your shit and start from absolutely scratch ass nothing. if you can do this then you'll truly know what it means to be homeless and survive and it wont happen again.

Cringy misuse of old meme.

I agree with killing yourself OP. Life doesn't get better. It just continues to suck worse and worse every year. Hopefully you're still in your youth so you can spare yourself the misery and torture of growing older.