Buy reeses peanutbutter

>buy reeses peanutbutter
>tastes nothing like the peanutbutter in the candy

cause im pretty sure it aint actually peanut butter. atleast no in whole

What, does the stuff in that jar almost taste like peanut butter? Or is it somehow worse than the candy?

Duh

I'm American and this disgusts me

>rapeseed

Peanut butter in the candy has a hell of a lot more sugar added.

Huh...I've never bought it BECAUSE I thought it tasted sweet like the candy.

What disgusts you? You do realize that fat is healthy for you, right? Surely you aren't one of those idiots who think lowering your LDL is healthy when it comes hand in hand with lowering your HDL at a greater ratio.

What does? The fat? It's peanuts brah

>trans fats are healthy for you
The absolute state.

GO AWAY SHAREBLUE

Why? That just looks like normal peanut butter. I thought it would have a shit ton of added sugar

>orange background color is a registered trademark

do american's really do such things?

Yeah. Don't be lookin at my orange.

I don't really see the issue. It's just like any other name brand peanut butter like Kraft. Hell, I usually just get Great Value shit because it's cheap.

It's literally the peanut butter in the candy. You have to realize that it's surrounded by sweet chocolate, though.

It says 0 grams of Trans fat right on the label.

Where are the trans fats

Different idiot here : my ldl is way too high because I did keto for several months.

How do I lower it safely? Right now I'm eating /deenz/ and walnuts almost every day for omega 3

Go full /deenz/ you'll never look back

yeah thats what canola oil is actually made of
it used to be called rapeseed oil but people didn't like the word rape so they made up the name canola

It's pretty much just normal ass peanut butter with "Reese's" slapped onto it. It's the sugar and chocolate that makes Reese's cup peanut butter so good. Won't lie I was disappointed when I tried it.