I needs it bruhs ;_;

I needs it bruhs ;_;

Pick one up for me while you're at it.

For me, it's the honey BBQ chicken strip sandwich.

whataburger, much like, freebirds, is overrated. austin has great food, but their successful fast food chains are not it.
pic related, an actually good austin-based chain.

>calls this a taco

White boys are so funny

Austin itself is overrated.

whataburger isnt even HQed in Austin you faggot -_-

Austin claims to have good food but, its average at best. A taco can only be so good. and those breakfast burritos they always brag about are total shit.

Whataburger started in Corpus and then moved to San Antonio, it's not an Austin thing

If you don't think this is the tightest shit then get out of my face.

No thanks. I don't want a burger you have to eat with a spoon.

>Whataburger started in Corpus
ah that explains why they have that huge 2 story whataburger

>austin
fuck off cali transplant

Soyboy spotted

I'll never understand this meme. I've spent some time in Austin and it was "okay", but nobody from Cali is actually going to move to fucking Texas unless it's for a dream job or a girl.

I've tried In-n-Out, Smashburger, Fuddruckers, and Five Guys

How does Whataburger compare?

Yeah but that's not the original. I'm pretty sure they only made that location because real estate in Corpus is cheap and that's a busy area in downtown Corpus

A ton of hippy California girls move to Austin because "they like the vibe here"
I haven't had Fuddruckers but I'd just say that Whataburger's acutal burger is like a 6 or 7, but they have a much bigger selection of stuff as opposed to the other ones. The Patty Melt might just be the greatest thing ever created

There's been an influx of high tech companies into austin so they do draw some tech nerds from CA. Fwiw, austin and pockets of the hill country are the only remotely redeemable parts of TX. The rest of the state is just a glorified MS and AL.

>He's never been to the Woodlands in Houston
>He's never been fishing in Port A or the Padre Island National Seashore
fuck off we're full

This

More pics of burgers plz

This reminds me like first time I made burgers at home.
I made 5 for me + my parents.
They ate tem all, leaving nothing to me ;-;
Said they were too good.

reminds me of a diseased heart

I found Whataburger better than In and Out by wide margin.

While I was visiting LA my sister said people would wait 45 minutes for it and I get that it's fresh but fuck.

>ruin california
>move to other states
>start doing the same bullshit
i really really hate you people

>taco deli
>not Torchy's
kill yourself

It totally is better. In and out was ok, personally preferred fat burger. I grew up in corpus and we used to have Redline. Imagine a better whataburger mixed with carhops like sonic.

The Hill Country is the best place in Texas. But, I'm biased because I was born and raised there (but it really is the best place) . I actually like San Antonio better than Austin (well, I used to, I haven't been to either in awhile now).
But, heading south to Padre Island is awesome too. Corpus is kind of a dump, but going fishing is worth it. South Padre is a lot of fun, as long as you go during the few down times (I like to go after spring break, but before summer). The worst place is north west Texas, the Panhadle, and from there across through Dallas. Too many bible thumpers and towns out of Children of the Corn.
Anyway. Unfortunately Texas got some tech people and people looking for lower taxes and cheaper property than California, but they lost a lot of their manufacturing at the same time.
t. engineer and displaced Texan living in NorCal.

Houston is better than the reputation it has as well. Big diverse city where you can get whatever you want whenever you want. Huge food scene, decent arts scene, and hopefully a new hockey team soon.

I forgot to say, ask me how much I fucking miss Whataburger. The closest one is 1000 miles away, in Phoenix. Whataburger is 999999 times better than In N Out, and I miss it. It's the first place I go when I go back to visit. I stop at the first one I see. And, I'm a lover of the classics, a #4 combo with onion rings and tea (a Whataburger with cheese and jalapeƱos). I also love their honey butter chicken biscuit.

You're right about the diversity of Houston and it's food and art scene, but I never liked the awful sprawl or the fucking humidity. But, it's probably the best food scene in Texas.

I need a honey butter
Vodka in a sprite can
When I'm in the Whataburger
All the kids know who I am

Yeah the sprawl definitely fucking blows. Takes a hour to get anywhere. We are slowly improving public transport and om actually auper excited for the higj speed train to Dallas in the next couple of years. The humidity is a motherfucker though

Yo thats my fucking dad.

Wow what a burger

it looks like a taco to me. and yes I'm of Mexican decent... here legally faggots

>I found Whataburger better than In and Out by wide margin.
I'm from Texas, I moved to the SF bay area for a couple of years and found In and Out to be pretty disappointing. The burgers are decent but I'd rather get whataburger or carls jr if given the option.

On a side note a fucking miss the A1 burger I used to get one every Sunday.

The GOAT choice with Spicy Ketchup
>mfw on Keto diet
>mfw mouth watered when seeing this

>he's never been to Collin and Denton counties

denton is where people who couldn't hack it in austin go

I don't know anyone who goes to Denton voluntarily. Of course, fewer and fewer people are going to Austin voluntarily now, so.....

Ok so no one is gonna defend Freebirds???

Freebirds is trash compared to Chipotle, Qdoba, and even Moes

>Austin

San Antonio is the true food capital of Texas

Or for the massive tax and cost of living benefits. But other than a better life, no, there is not a reason for Californians to move to Texas.

I love you.

Good enough for FLOTUS, good enough for me.

i love fast food burgers & fries so much

Great, so you support other countries in control of our government. Yeehaw, you dumbass.

>Nearest Whataburger is 2 hours away
>its located in a place wheres theres fucking nothig else so i cant even make an actual trip out of going out there

>10158916
>>>/leftypol/
This is a cooking board.
You don't deserve a (you)

hell yeah

>A1 thicc
my nigga

>carls jr
hell no, they are just burger king +

What is she staring at? Has she never seen black people before?

never relax

Wubbaburber is the best, gonna get some tonight

awww yeah. Had that same one at the San Antonio Rodeo last night. Not a Whataburger fanboy but it was pretty good. Maybe it was all the chicks dressing as slutty cowgirls, too....

>fishing in Port A
muh bro. Other than the Keys, Port A is great. Bonfire on the beach, crabbing, trailer trash.. all my favorite things
Too bad it was destroyed in the last hurricane

Freebirds is better than Chipotle, and In N Out is better than Whatisthisaburger?
As much as I hate the city, Houston is the food caiptal of Texas.

fucking kek