perfectketo.com/how-does-the-ketogenic-diet-work/
perfectketo.com/guide/ultimate-start-guide-ketogenic-diet/
ruled.me/guide-keto-diet
ruled.me/keto-calculator/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Laziness and lack of discipline.

>keto

because im not a bitch and do OMAW instead

I'm missing a gallbladder and Keto is a bad time.

Kek have an upvote my friend.

i lost over 100 lbs in under 6 months on keto and kept it off
now i have excessive amounts of loose skin all over my body that make me look deformed when i'm not wearing tight clothing and i will always have an extra 15 pounds of bodyweight

I find it easier to stick to a 20/4 fast than keto.

I don't need to diet and I like grains, oils, and processed foods a lot

Because legumes are great, and everyone Ive met who does keto is both a lardass and a huge asshole.

But I am user

At least until I drop another 30 pounds to 165. Then I'm gonna do a High protein, moderate carb diet

already skinny. my self-worth wasn't so bad I let myself get obese in the first place :)

>no beer allowed
For this reason I'm out

because i'm not retarded and can maintain my desired weight without arbitrarily limiting myself to specific foods.

That sucks. I lost 30 pounds over a couple years on keto and kept it off. I guess I have a little extra skin, but I'm attempting to fill it in with muscle.

Because grains and legumes are my go-to.

>Things to avoid
>soy
good bait my friend have an upkek :) us kekistanis will take over all of Veeky Forums one day!!

I rely on those 'avoid' foods to get enough calories every day.

I don't need to lose weight

>meme diet for fat people

what's wrong with processed foods? if I'm gonna keto you can be damn sure I'll eat all kinds of italian cold cuts

I have a banana and spinach smoothie everyday. fite me high carb fruit fags

I like being healthy and I am not retarded.

>use healthy oils
>shows examples of oils derived from vegetables
>avoid vegetable oils
??

>meme diet
>consistent, scientifically sound and healthy
Choose 1.

Where do you see vegetable oils? They are all fruits and seeds dumbfuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=ttMrSCnQnnk

all edible plants are vegetables. even fruits and seeds

Yeah I'm pretty flabby after losing 70. It's unfortunate but it's better than being fat. Plus, surgery can help. I'm saving up to get a breast lift next year.

That is the stupid reddit-made keto pyramid. It's horseshit.

>Bruh ATKINS is great it makes you lose a ton of weight quickly
>Bruh KETO is great it makes you lose a ton of weight quickly

You body hacking faggots nees to kill yourselves

Tbf, even medfags admit you will lose wait rapidly on those diets and if you're healthy it will be safe, it's just that they'll kill you if you stay on them beyond your target loss.

It fucks your organs up in the long run but thinking about the future and the consequences of your actions just

Is butter healthy?

>berries
Sugar
>nuts
Sparingly.
>milk
lmao sugar

Not keto.

It goes away within two years without surgery. Don't worry about it. The body isn't as fragile and unadaptable as people like to fret about.

I don't go on Veeky Forums a lot, but I know their new hottest meme is fasting. You think a one-a-week dry fast might help the skin tighten a bit faster, or would it cause the cells needed to repair to slow down?

>sparingly
The amount you can eat is absurd. I typically have 56 almonds, or 40 macadamia nuts. Dietary fiber is OP when it comes to certain things.
>milk
What about almond/coconut milk? Discovered how low carb it is recently.

Fasting wouldn't help your loose skin. It doesn't work the same way as fat. All you need is a bit of time.

Many berries are surprisingly low-carb. Nuts have an excellent nutritional profile, with lots of good trace minerals. Peanuts are out, though. Trash legumes, too high in carbohydrates. Cream and cheeses are low-carb. Most of these charts can be picked apart if you try to interpret them in the worst way. You have to take them with a grain of salt and verify the nutritional info on the food you eat yourself.

>huge asshole.
You say that like it's a bad thing.

>tomato's
>Eggplant
>Onions

ARE NOT FUCKING KETO

what's bad about carbs? what will happen to my body if I stop eating them completely?

I like rice

Nothing if you get the fat and protein.
perfectketo.com/how-does-the-ketogenic-diet-work/
perfectketo.com/guide/ultimate-start-guide-ketogenic-diet/
ruled.me/guide-keto-diet
Read the first one for general information, and then the other two for guidelines.
ruled.me/keto-calculator/
This is the calculator needed to determine what ratios fit you and your lifestyle the best.

I find I don't miss rice at all, nor anything really. The only that I felt like I couldn't do without after a while was pasta, but I ended up finding a low carb option for that. As far as I know, there exists a rice version. Look into Shirataki. There's pasta and rice.