Does eating onions really boost your testosterone levels?

Does eating onions really boost your testosterone levels?

sixteen onions a day made me into the literal hulk

What kind of onions are these

Black spaghetti-dog onions

Only if you suck dick afterwards

the left cannot meme

neither can the right. Politically motivated memes are generally pretty shitty

Squiggly onions, they look, taste, and squirm just like real worms.

professional onions yes

ask Veeky Forums

It's a Legitimate question. I've been drinking dairy milk my whole life without knowing it contained estrogen, and i drink a lot of milk, so I'm kinda worried. I heard onions boost testosterone so i feel like that'll help.

Stooooop. I was in that fucking thread trying to convince that crazy user that he was wrong.

This. The right just thinks their memes are funny because they spend every waking hour caring too much about politics. For people who don't give a fuck like me, it's rather boring and predictable from both sides.

Don't worry too much about your testosterone levels, if you're a slightly weaker man it will have more to do with either genetics or your upbringing.

Fuck. I'm a trans girl and I eat a small/medium yellow onion every day. Not stopping though.

>trans girl

I'm sorry, I forgot the site appropriate vernacular "girl (male)"

No, actually it's "mentally ill faggot".

Mtf transsexuals are just a sexual fetish that got out of hand. You get turned on by the idea of getting fucked because your low testosterone levels make you sexually submissive. You mistake this sexual desire as a general desire to be a female. You're going to find out when you fully go through with the process that ot was a huge mistake, and will very likely commit suicide.

>/pol/tards feel a desperate need to inject their politics into every single thread
can we not have the 50th thread this week where a /pol/fag drags a perfectly fine thread off course ranting about soyboys and trannies

I'll leave the mentally ill mutant alone, but you can suck a mile of fuck if you think i'm /pol/.

>thinking every disagreement you encounter must be a /pol/ack in disguise

>unironically

wrong the real reason is that the left wont get too offensive on subjects thats the reason their memes are boring while the far and i mean far right is offensive and doesent care about it

But our memes are cheeky and fun, and your memes are cruel and tragic. Which... makes them not really memes at all.

Evil memes!

>far right is offensive and doesent care about it
The far left is the same way though, as long as you don't consider regular liberals to be far left. Politically correct Stalinists (SJWs) aren't liberals. Lots of people on the far left talk about how they want to kill capitalists, liberals, etc. without caring who they offend because they're just extremists too, and this happens on reddit (which mostly goes ignored for some reason). Most people get annoyed with right-wing /pol/ memes though, sometimes they're funny but mostly it just feels like newfags who don't know how to fit in and think that spamming memes in all situations is the best thing ever.

though, this is Veeky Forums

Onions just interfere with the conversion of testosterone to estrogen. If you're on an AA, it shouldn't matter.

Shrek eats onions all the time and look how big his dick turned out to be.

>be a mentally unstable freak
>go out of your way to tell everyone on an anonymouse image board
>people call you out on it
>WOW can you not change the course of the thread away from the subject matter?

this user as a good point.
I'm gonna eat more onions too op

>implying it wasn't relevant to the topic at hand of onions increasing testosterone
you're not too bright huh

i feel confused how did you think the last post was on the same side as the other and on what side do you even stand with this post

Y-you do realise you'll never ACTUALLY be female, right? I mean, you would tell a dude before he so much as hinted at being interested in what he thought was a girl, that you're actually just a dude in a dress? If not I think you should be locked up for sexual assault...