Here's your food, sir!

>Here's your food, sir!

Wonderful, thank you!

That tray is empty bro

Is that an African food joke ?

Thought it was something about how black waiters are less common in expensive suit-tie restaurants. But resturaunts like that would never let their waiters say "Here's your food, sir!"

I think you're right.

Ah yes, thank you kindly. How's Robert by the way?

>Communist food hall
Yum! The state provides the best meals to the people! R-right comrades?

Why thank you Blacksworth.

Umm, I would like a new waiter please

You must have confused my meal with your own, Tyrone. One more fuck up like this and im cutting you from the restaurant.

I fucking hate when you get a dirty stinking nigger waiter and they are all where muh tip whiteboi, you OWE me!

I'm always happy when I see a black waiter because I know the pube I found in my food was from his head not from some guy's crotch

I've legitimately never had a black waiter in my life. Even when visiting Florida, London, and New York City. I saw black people plenty, sure. But none of them were waiters/waitresses for some reason.

Oh wow I didn't know there were restaurants in ethiopia

Yeah bc negroids don't tip so they know they don't wanna rely on tip income

"Sir, why don't you fuck my white wife instead of serving people in a restaurant?"

Or from his cock.

Oh, what, just cause we both black we must know each other huh cracker? I'm just playin with you, Robert's good, got promoted to crab leg extraction

that makes it even better ;)

t, redditor

That's stupid. Black people don't go to restaurants so why would they not want to be a waiter when they know white people do tip.

What? These aren't the crab legs I ordered!

Has he seen the new black panther? i usually ask Robert his opinions on movies