What liquors or liqueurs should I add to coffee?

What liquors or liqueurs should I add to coffee?
Please, nothing painfully obvious, like whisky.

Other urls found in this thread:

licor43.es/presentamos-licor-43-orochata/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Literally whiskey

Say something about niggers or suggest that this thread isn't political
Also, Chambord

Frangelico

12 oz coffee
2 oz Bailey’s

Add a shot of rum and you've got yourself a gunfire (substituting black tea for coffee of course).

Gross, Malibu is the worst rum brand in the market, and overpriced on top of that.

Never had it. How it is it?

It has been over fifteen years since alcohol has passed my lips but from what I can remember it was deliciously sweet, and I love coconut oil in my coffee so I think this would work.

I post it as a suggestion.

Would Saint-Germain or Fernet be any good?

Rum and coffee is known as a Puerto Rican coffee

The painfully obvious liqueurs all create popular and well-known named drinks, so it has all been figured out user. There haven't been many new cordials over the years. The other issue is hot coffee and an abundance of alcohol doesn't go together They taste best when only a couple spoonfuls of alcohol are added.

grand marnier, and anything orange complements coffee well. I wish starbucks would bring back their valencia syrup and make orange mochas again (you can add chocolate nicely to orange, ie Terrys).

frangelico and drambuie are popular, given the sweetness, the vanilla and the nutty and spicy goodness?

B&B is far better than just "whiskey" or bourbon added, but it's a rare drink people don't have on hand like they used to...Thinking of whiskey, going Irish removes that smoke element that taints from scotch, and also the wood sugars under the char releases the sherry flavor too. Think aged jameson.

The new guy on the market is actually sold in coffee creamers to add that way. Horchata, a mexican sweet rice and almond pudding flavored cold beverage has been turned into a liqueur with rum. It works in coffee only if you like it.

>Horchata, a mexican sweet rice and almond pudding flavored cold beverage

Wait, you don't make it like Valencian horchata? I'm mildly interested in trying the mexican one now

sherry and bitterness towards your husband

Midori or Triple sec paired with light roast and a pinch of salt. Aside from those, I'd go with Amaretto.

You could always mix it with the champagne of maine.

2nd

ANISSETE, its typical in Spain

amaretto

Maine sounds like the Alabama of the East Coast.

We been called the south of new england.

Came to post this

hmm perhaps substitute water for miller lite or if you're feeling rather badass some imported aquavit will do the trick

Brandy

Beefeater goes surprisingly well with coffee.

Spiced Rum Coffee:
1 and a half ounces spiced rum
half an ounce of orange liqueur
Top up with coffee
Boom

Rum
Peppermint Schnapps

No it doesn't you fucking drunk

there's this coffee that's a local rum flavour and i get it every time i go to that coffee shop, so i imagine rum in your coffee would be pretty gud

Rumchata

I buy a couple of boxes and just do creamer shots all night.

This.
Make good coffee and add cheap brandy to taste.

How has no one said kahlua?

amaretto

love this stuff with my moka pot coffee

This will rewire your life in a coffee.

Grunter's Wipeout? Tastes like Malibu with a little extra coconut sun tanning oil, but it's much less expensive. Good luck finding it unless you're an ausfag though.

they also ignored Bailey’s

Shot of this and a small amount of cream in a cup of coffee is one of my drinks of choice.

Whiskey or amaretto/cream based liqueurs.

Big +1

grappa

>Not superior Orochata
>not even trying
licor43.es/presentamos-licor-43-orochata/

>Wait, you don't make it like Valencian horchata? I'm mildly interested in trying the mexican one now
I don't know how you make that type but there is a low cost way to make it, and a proper way to make it, and it should have almonds, rice, cinnamon, milk and finished with some condensed milk for sweetness. It could have vanilla. Very cheap versions will omit all but the cinnamon, rice, and could even be made with water.

Calva, french apple alcohol. Tastes like cognac but better

>almonds, rice, cinnamon, milk and finished with some condensed milk for sweetness
Water+Sugar+Tiger nut sedge is the way to go, authentic Valencian Horchata. Cinnamon is optional

Completely different drink then, mexicans stole the name

beer and coffee tastes like black tea

Malort

Sambuca

Turns out without all the blacks and Irish, the South is the best place in the world.

1/3 oz kahlua
1/3 oz grand Marnier
1/3 oz whiskey
add a teaspoon of brown sugar and topp with whiipped cream and you got yourself a Greenlandic coffee.

Gin

tiny amount of jager works well

Calvados
you’ve never actually had cognac have you?

this also works well in mulled wine

TANGERINE

Rum Chata

Makes it more medicinal tasting, but yes it does.

Fernets is all I drink with my coffee and ts greats. Maybe a half shot for every cup and it's godlike

A lot of good ideas have been mentioned, but no one has said Nocino yet.
Italian walnut liqueur

This shit is disgusting senpai, don't do it