Hello sip boys

hello sip boys
i’m not part of the Monster marketing team, but could you list your demographics and a summary of your lifestyle?

why make this thread

I want all energy drinks to be associtated with cp. How do?

I mix Tide Pods in my first sip of the day, really cleans out my bowels after a long day of sips and eating cat poop.

He's hoping it'll get ebin screencapped to leddit :XDDD.

Good chance to remind people, just hide all threads that have a pepe or wojack as the OP image. It'll make your life here on Veeky Forums better, guaranteed.

sponsor eggman. for me, he is my idol and the person after whom I make my consumer decisions. Calico beans anyone?

But cp doesn't carry the same connotations when the people consuming it are literal children.

There definitely needs to be a Jared of energy drinks. I wonder if OP would consider the position?

>half maori quarter cherokee quarter atlantian
>28
>Wendys Chef ($275,000 annual)
>Married father of 2
>Work 6 hours, hobbies are lifting cooking and vidya

Today, my cat rejected Monster after taking a whiff from an open can. It looked with disgust at the can and backed away slowly with a very visible disgust. He looked at me with disproval and ran away. To this night I'm still searching for him since he refuses to come home to a household where they drink Monster. I know he is trying to warn me from the deadly toxins that are contained in the drinks and is trying to save my life. I should listen to his advice and throw away that brew of death. What a wise cat I have. I hope he comes home now that we are a healthy water only family.

Easter?

water is pretty good dude

I accidentally selected a Monster drink at my work's vending machine yesterday. Just picked it up, placed it on top of the vending machine for someone else to later find and throw in the garbage, and paid again for an actual drink. I can't think of many other drinks where I would do that, like if I accidentally selected a ginger ale I'd probably just go with it.

I love energy drinks, I'm a 14 year old gender fluid person of colour who's interests include social justice and Pokemon GO!

>14
You know they still will ban you for this even if you believe it's obvious you're only joking, right?

I am a very Veeky Forums individual earning $100,000 a month. I am 12 feet tall and weigh -2kg. My lifestyle consists entirely up of drinking energy drinks and lifting. Check my pecs breh

sipboys are soyboys

Feels good man.

I am literally a human fucking monster
On any given day, at any given moment I'm out shredding the slopes, catching the waves at the beach on my board, mountain biking through the canyons, muddin in my 'Rado or lifted Yata, or at the gym at the crack of dawn with 315lbs on my back fucking killing it brahs. I don't know what you mean by demographics, but if you want a demo or a sick sticker just dm me brah, I'm very larger than life and my headband company is just getting going.

Only energy drink I fuck with is C4

i'm in insurance, you know home, life, dental. lisa needs braces. when I''m not working I like to organize my lampshade collection.