What's the single greatest condiment known to man, and why is it Heinz Ketchup?

What's the single greatest condiment known to man, and why is it Heinz Ketchup?

Other urls found in this thread:

slate.com/articles/life/food/2013/12/mayonnaise_hatred_a_brief_history_of_mayo_and_disgust.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's not mustard in the pic.

Mayo.

for me, as a proud white man, it's mayonaise.

Brown Mustard

That's not Louisiana Hot Sauce

For me, that would be chimichurri.

What does liking mayonnaise have to do with your race? Jeez, you people bring race into everything.

You're not wrong.

>What does liking mayonnaise have to do with your race?
Jews started a fairly successful anti-mayonnaise / anti- white bread movement a while back, mostly because they were used to mustard and rye bread and this created a culture clash between WASPs and jews.
slate.com/articles/life/food/2013/12/mayonnaise_hatred_a_brief_history_of_mayo_and_disgust.html
Anyway, he's not being weird by bringing up race, you're being weird by not getting a major pop culture reference anyone over the age of 30 should know just by having watched a Woody Allen movie at some point in the past by virtue of having owned a television set.

This is really dumb but this vlogger I follow is an American that loves ranch sauce and I kinda want to try it. What should I try it with?

Probably that 56%ers juice, ya cuck.

Cum

For me, it is Catsup when I am eating my supper.

Ketchup is a good condiment, but it goes best when paired with other condiments.

on a Hotdog? Not without mustard.
on Fries? Best mixed with mayo.
Steak? Nah, dog, nah. Children do not belong on Veeky Forums.

It makes a decent "tomato gravy" for hashbrowns or meatloaf or whatever.

It's not the best condiment for most things, but in ranked choice voting, it wins hands down as the second-best condiment on everything.

heinz is pleb tier m8

If you use ketchup you are a manchild. It really is that simple

I'm not usually a snob but ketchup is absolute garbage

I started putting this on sandwiches and it's way better than other brands

>He fell for the "ketchup is childish" meme
I bet you don't like pineapple on pizza either.

>that tangy ketchup they put on the McDoubles, coupled with the little diced onions

God tier.

Goes well with mayo too

Pic related, although I doubt anyone he re has ever heard of it.

french fries, fried chicken, pizza, salad

This board is pretty international. This stuff is a huge thing in Europe and Indonesia as well as parts of Africa. Basically it's synthetic Ketjap Manis.

Why would nobody have heard of this? It's everywhere

Maggi is not soy sauce. It doesn't even taste like soy sauce.

> a dark, soy sauce-type hydrolysed vegetable protein-based condiment sauce

It's like a very intense thick soysauce. It was originally made from soy beans artificially fermented using some fast chemical method. In the 90s they changed that because nobody buys GMO products in Europe.

>nobody buys GMO products in Europe
How do Europeans avoid having govts owned by chemical and agri megacorporations controlling their public food supplies?

Not being a burger is the most effective method.

You people?

truth

>inb4 someone calls that tobasco
tabasco is fine but mayo is where it's at.