Making guacamole

Making guacamole

Avacodos
Lime
Onion
Tomato
Jalapenos
Salt

Pretty much it? You picky homos have any tips or shit you'd add?

Personally I think cilantro is a key ingredient. I'm sorry if you have those unfortunate cilantro-tasting genes though.

A little bit of cumin powder is nice too sometimes.

I love cilantro, but, my ol lady has shit tier cilantro genes. Ill add a little cumin, its always good.

I put garlic, chili powder, red bell pepper, and lime juice in mine.

I add cilantro, garlic, cayenne or something hotter than Jalapeno since they're nearly flavorless from my grocery store.

Crushed garlic, cumin, cayenne, jalapeño, and some black pepper also.

>roasted pumpkin seeds (pepitas)
>pistachios
>bacon
>mango
>pear

Spic here. I use Serrano peppers for extra heat and I'd also recommend Jicama if you can find it.

be sure and use red onion, others are ok but red is best for guac

what scott?

get rid of the tomatoes

Born in east LA over here and I still haven't tried jacamas..
My guac: salt, cilantro and (secret ingredient) a dash of tahini

>salt
>pepper
>lime
>onion powder
>chili flakes
>tomato

probably gonna try some extra shit next time i make it though it’s starting to get a little bland the same way every time.

You forgot freshly ground black pepper and finely ground mustard seed powder and minced garlic and cillantro. DO NOT EVER REFRIDGERATE. Before eating, you absolutely MUST let the flavors mingle for 2 hours- let the bowl sit, covered in plastic wrap, for 2 hours AT ROOM TEMPERATURE before eating. I promise you that this will be the best guacamole you ever had.

For a nice presentation, try adding a light drizzle of olive oil over the top of the guac, then barely fold the glisteny oil once into the guac ONCE. This will give your finished product a little gloss. Don't add too much because nobody likes oily guac. Add just enough though, and your guac will look nice under the right lighting.

At that point, you're not eating guacamole anymore. You're just eating some kind of weird fruit salad.

why the fuck would you add jalapenos to guacamole?

you dont add them all dipshit. pick one and add to basic guac you fuckin dolt.

It is like a combination of cucumber and potato while being slightly sweet, contrasts well with the heat.

Op here, I always thought this was a given. Came out superr good! Thanks for the tips

I like cilantro and no tomato but yeah mine is pretty much the same

I use lemon over lime, no tomatoes, cilantro, and you need some cayenne.

Cream

Semen, tons of it.

Don't forget the green peas