What are we drinking tonight boys?

What are we drinking tonight boys?

I'm a pure robot virgin pussy who has never tasted alcohol before. Im turning 21 tomorrow, what are my options?

Is you poor? Colt 45 is an option.

Beer, wine, sangria, absinthe to name a few.

Vodka, like always. Also, it's still morning.

Most likely rumple minz. Ive been on it for a couple weeks, and while the hangovers are rough, they have a nice "glow" to them. So if you can stomach a shot or two in the morning, you can ride the hangover out still drunk. I will also be drinking some modelo beers

water
been sober all year
WEEKENDS ARE SO BORING HELP

Water because I'm not a degenerate.

Vodka, diet coke, lemon juice.

Play videogames.

Milwaukee best while I smoke marijuana and operate air tools until the dawn hours, Or until I need stitches.

Probably a diet soda. Day six of sobriety and I'm trading liver failure for artificial sweeteners.

>drinking
Enjoy your brain damage.

Not drinking tonight. Went out last night and am paying for it today. But I drank loaded Coronas (corona with a bacardi limon shot in it) and manhattans. Currently posting from the toilet shitting out fire water. My asshole is on fire. Been trying to cut back on drinking. Only have drank 3 times in the past 2 weeks. Normally I drink 3 or 4 times a week. I have no self control, so when I drink... I tend to binge and get hammered. Workin' on it lads!

/blog

Uhhhh. Irn Bru.

Started with some beer, got tired of it.
Now on this glorious port, it's dangerously good.

well, if you binge drink.

Going to a hipster taphouse at a friend's request.

i bought a metric ton of drinks, and food i don't feel to bad about a little bottle of vodka. so thats what i'm drinking.

Dude weed lmao

i have 5 gallons of cranberry juice. bit of a hoarder. kek

Any good starboards you'd recommend

>Hey guys, I just quit a really bad habit!
>You should start an even worse one to cope

meant for:

it was so cheap. kek

Edward fortyhands

I say wine because I like wine over every other alcohol

>weed
>worse habit than alcohol

>Hey guys, I'm retarded

Not saying that being a pothead is a healthy lifestyle but come on dude.

Me on the right

Marionberry cider.

>absinthe
>first drink
ishygddt

>people actually fall for images like these
You know what they say, the best lies have a hint of truth in them, but calling a chronic alcohol user a "moderate drinker" is ridiculous.

I totally get being an alcoholic because I used to be one, but being a slob is just sad.

Almost all great authors have been alcoholics, that picture doesn't entirely ring true.

Tonight is 1.75L of Grand Marnier sips; fancy ring optional.

>"so this is where you eat?"
>"eat annnd sleep"

dirty boy! dirty dirty dirty!

Looks comfy desu desu

i wil ask my pastor to remember our livers in his prayers.