Sausage McMuffin

Sausage McMuffin

Needs some egg

McGriddle is better. The other day I bought 8 of them for breakfast. Good for energy and meets all my nutritional needs.

I prefer the mcwrap

I get this with two sausage burritos and a hash brown

good thread

Why don't they have a sausage croissant option?
Most places that do breakfast sandwiches have a croissant option.

>8 mcgriddles for breakfast
I respect u user

More like Slop McShit.

Steak Egg and Cheese Bagel

>Sausage McMuffin
OMG. I am powerless to resist.

Sarsage biscuit is better

I hate biscuits, muffins, and pancakes. Don't know why they don't offer the croissant option like every other breakfast sandwich having restaurant on the planet does.

step aside, grils

I love that yellow cum sauce they put on the bagel sandwiches

Its called breakfast sauce you fucking donkey

no, you.

the fuck is going on with those onions?

having a good time imagining OP as a McDicks shill who is slowly losing his will to live

I'm going to mickyd's right now, what should I get?

Mcchicken

this. sausage and egg mcmuffin, with 2 hash browns and OJ. it's the perfect meal. will ask for it on my deathbed.

It wouldn't be a McMuffin then.

add one of the hash browns onto the s&e and a ketchup packet

>Get a McDonald's sausage biscuit, ask for strawberry/grape jelly and a hot sauce
Done

What’s wrong with them?

>sausage and egg mcmuffin, with 2 hash browns and OJ.
Easy on the carbs there, fatty.

the virgin biscuit and the chad mcmuffin

carbs are the bread of life

>Can I have some thickened HFCS marketed as ersatz jelly for my ultra-processed breakfast sandwich?
>I'll have my preventable cancer, hypertension, diabetes, and obesity to go, thanks

Why does the south seem to have this obsession with combining sweet and savory? Chicken and waffles, peanuts and Coke, etc.

They look like caramelized hotdog onions. McOnions should be fine dice and blanched.

because its fucking delicious

Inbreeding and mongoloidism.

Made breakfast sausage/onions in scrambled eggs. Then put cheddar in wrap, assembled, put in a george foreman grill and dipped in sour cream/hot sauce mix. It wasn't very hard either.

Fucking disgusting dog food tier crap
OP do us a favor and take yourself out of the gene pool. Nobody with an IQ over 50 who isn’t depressed eats at that trash heap.

I used to order something similar. An egg McMuffin with 2 burger patties instead of sausage. I call it acSteak & Eggs

Holy shit the sausage egg and cheese mcmuffin is fucking crack for me. That and the mcgriddle. But my absolutely favorite is the sausage egg and cheese mcmuffin.

Best fucking breakfast sandwich I've ever had. Could eat like 5 of them and then feel like a fat piece of shit afterwards.

It's on a "steak" sandwich. Who puts diced onions on a steak sandwich

Those are so dry.

just like ur mom

Good post.

good one

higher standards

WTF are you doing Whataburger? I miss that place.

Tastes good

Why would you choose the virgin croissant over the chad english muffin?

oh my GOD i miss these

Sounds great, I'll take 4

Sausage and egg mcmuffun then add extra bacon

>spend 1 minute trying to peel off the shitty plastic
>spend another minute mixing the shitty jam back into a past and then spreading it onto the sandwich.
>realize what you really wanted was the chicken biscuit with strawberry.
No thank you mcucklands.

Where can I get this?