Pizza Party

Pepperoni, ham, onions, green peppers, mushrooms. The "super special" pizza Jet's offers, would you accept this topping combination as good? I just ordered this pizza myself, for a party, I ordered this and one with simply pepperoni just in case, all my friends eat meat.

I always felt supreme pizzas are for people who can't make up their mind.

Not wild about ham on pizza, but that's just me. I'd sub sausage or meatballs for the ham, but otherwise it's a pretty standard pizza.

I like 'em, because they've got two meats to three or four veggies. A pizza doesn't need more than one or two meats. It's the meatlovers shit that's for overgrown man-children.

No mushrooms and ill take it. No onions also would be even better,but i can deal with it if i have to.

If properly cooked prior to topping a pizza green bell peppers are ok. If applied raw they are watery and bitter and gross.
Onions are amazing. But not on pizza.

Tuna and onion pizza is god-tier

>no onion would be better
You shut your whore mouth right now

Idiot restaurants will not cook peppers or onions properly, so I don't always like them on pizzas. Sometimes they used canned (ie wet) mushrooms, also not cooked right. I'm only a fan of those toppings at brick oven places, and from cooks who understand how thin or thick toppings should be in relation to cooking time, and whether it goes under or over the cheese. those peppers look charred, but they also look pretty firm and crispy at the same time.

I've never been to Jet's, but I fucking love this style of deep dish pizza.

Or because they like a variety of ingredients, and aren't fucking children. Do you get upset when people make soup with more than 1-3 ingredients?

Yes that sounds delicious

reminder that bell pepper should always be replaced with banana pepper in pizza and sandwich usage

No they shouldn't. They don't taste or function in remotely the same way. That's like saying you should replace yellow onion with leek. It's fucking retarded.

I'd probably swap out the onion for red onion (I prefer the flavour) and green peppers are hit and miss on pizza so I'd likely replace them with sweetcorn or something like that

Why is American pizza floppy?

>no anchovies

Classic party fail.

Jet's is the fastfood version of flyover pizza. Calling that representative of American food would be like calling bongistan beans on toast a good representative of Italian cuisine.

How did you know

i hate mushrooms
awful texture. nasty shit

I totally forgot that I cared about this. I'm having flashbacks to a super soggy Dominos pizza that made me swear off vegetable toppings on chain pizzas forever

Jet's (square) crust is actually crispy, not floppy. The round style is much more typical of what you'd find at other chains, but still better IMO.

I'll be labelled a shill, but Jet's has the only good crust as far as chains go to me. Pretty much every other chain pizza I've tried, I'm usually tempted to just throw out the crust

>would you accept this topping combination as good?
yes

Fuck yeah, Jets! Gotta ask for that special cheese stuff on the crust.