youtube.com/watch?v=1IdEhvuNxV8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>pre-shredded cheddar
>uneven sour cream distribution
>no visible salsa or hot sauce
Pretty shit/ 10, OP. 2 or 3 at best.

>hard shelll
Everything is else is shit too.

Pretty bad. No one uses shredded cheddar on tacos except taco bell. That should tell you something. Did you make those hard shells yourself or are you gonna own up to the fact you actually bought premade hard shell tacos? You get points for adding guac but I swear to fuck if you didn't make it yourself I'm gonna fucking cut you.

I actually love hard shell but everything else is trash. enjoy eating sawdust. and i bet those are mild as fuck did you really need guac and sour cream?

Cheddar does not belong on tacos, but at least melt your fucking cheese!!!!

Yet another Slop-of-shit brought to you by massive faggot OP.

Looks great but honestly the cheese looks a bit raw, put that in the microwave for like 20 seconds.

Don't listen to these "essays" either OP, they are the biggest liars and trolls on this board, they'll tell you what's good is bad and what's bad is good

It's ok. Not great, but not the worst either. If you're happy with it, OP, that's what counts. It's your meal.

>No soft cause I cant have wheat
Use corn, yankee.

>plastic fork

Man those tacos tasted super fucking good. I do not get all your niggers with your cheddar cheese problem. I've never seen anyone eat queso on thier taco in my life. That's reserved for enchiladas. And yeah they're store bought taco shells Cause fuck you thats why.

Do you by chance live in a flyover state?

Authentic Mexican*

>implying people on the coast's don't eat shit like that
Seriously, fuck off. I live on the west coast, and if people here only ate muy authentico tacos, there wouldn't be cars at the 2 Taco Bells and 1 Del Taco near my house. They'd all be at one of the 7 taquerias also near my house. But, every day, as I drive to and from work, Taco Bell and Del Taco sure look busy for being flyover food.

They look cold.

Also why does it look like the sour cream was squirted out of something?

Fuck's the point of not spreading out the sour cream or guacamole?

flyover state tacos huh?

I ate that sort of shit in connecticut

at least some mexicans spend summer in a taco truck in my town in montana so I got some of The Good Shit

Really depends where you're flyibg to and from. Looking at statistics its one of the least flown over, but, number 4 in terms of busiest airport. Also it borders Mexico and I've been taught all of the river crosses taco secrets.

Too far away to be considered autentic bro. Lol Montana, taco truck. Keep kidding yourself

You felch cum from the buttholes of infectious rhesus monkeys.

Because I don't want to tast sour cream and guac the entire taco. There's other stuff in there, you've got to relish the flavor of the meat and cheese. Remember in authentic Mexico it may be days before we can sell enough oranges for food like this again.

It was. Lol its like none of you have ever been invited over to Jose's trailer after he mowed your lawn, for tacos and listened to his stories of robbing the local pemex in michoacana as a child growing up to marry the owners daughter and leaving her to make a better life in America. Is de dream bro, la vida es solo la vida.

Only pretend Mexicans sauce thier hard shell tacos. Save that for the soft for the totrilla to soak up. Shit just makes the shell soggy.

yeah, the mexicans from mexico forget how to cook food unless they kiss the soil of their motherland every 2 days

it's tragic, really

they begin pretending that tater tots are Authentic Mexican Sides

just fucking eat the wheat you pussy

not perfect, but perfectly edible. Needs more sour cream, spread evenly, but otherwise good.

Personally I like on my tacos:
beef, shredded or ground
cheddar, but can make any cheese work depending on ingredient combo
sour cream
guac
roasted poblano
pickled jalapenos
seared white onions, not translucent but a bit more than raw with a sear
cilantro
green onions
salsa, hot sauce

OP is close enough to my preferred toppings that I'd happily eat it, especially after boozing, which is prime taco time. You did good OP, but can step the game up. Toss those tacos in the oven or on a skillet for a bit! untoasted taco shells are a sin

But sauce is about flavor. Why would I want less flavor?

Montanasplaining. Mexicans don't sell the food the cook at home gringo. Maybe someday you'll have a real taco

Its fucks my stomach up for days. I honestly wish I could

I toasted these shells in the oven actually. Id eat that taco combo, wish id had some pablanos to toss on them. I like tacos sauce sometimes, just not on hard shell tacos. By the time you get all that stuffed into your tiny folded shell youre pretty much just letting salsa run down your hands into the blister youve received from cutting grass and trimming trees all day. The buuurrrrnnnss. I really enjoy the taco flavor itself which is why I also don't spread my toppings I really enjoy the flavors of the taco seasonings and beef. Why spend the time to make the meat and beans tasty if you're gonna drown it in salsa? I reserve hot sauce/salsa for tostadas, salads, and dipping my taquitos.

Who's in charge here? You or some muscle bag? Just eat the wheat. Pussy.

No way bro. It fucks me up so bad.

look like tasty american tacos to me. i'd eat with you.

you need to just eat some wheat and build up an immunity. all this shit is just because parents are overprotective and don't expose their kids to dirt and random substances from the real world

Post your fat ogre hands

nice pl8 i r8 8/8 m8 no h8 not b8

That kind of advice is what sends people to the hospital, fucknut.
I agree that people need to build immunity to things from infancy, but as an adult, when shit starts going wrong, it's not as simple as you make out to be. I grew up on a ranch, was exposed to all kinds of environmental shit, and as an adult, I started having severe allergy problems and found out I'm allergic to 34 different environmental allergens. Thank God none of them are food related.

My grand Parents raised me and I got exposed to everything. The allergy is a recent thing. My intestines will literally swell.

youtube.com/watch?v=1IdEhvuNxV8

Hahahah going to a karaoke bar in about 20 minutes.
This one's goin' out to you baby.

Oh shit, my underwear! That brown sink sent me over the top, the fatfuck hands were just a plus.