Seconded.

Pic related are also delicious.

digiorno pizzeria style for thick crust
cali pizza kitchen for thin.

these taste like wet carboard

Either that or this

Red Barron pepperoni

>Chocolate pizza
Fucking Americans man, Christ on a crutch. . .

>it's not in English, clearly non-American
>blames Americans anyway

O B S E S S E D

I read that as "obese stuffed crust"

Well, Dr. Oetker, you may be a Nazi war criminal... but you make a good chocolate pizza.

It's store brand (Safeway, in my area), it's cheap as hell (Usually 2 for $5) but damn is it good for frozen pizza. Nice crunchy crust with decent toppings. I couldn't find the pic of the one I usually get, but it's sausage and onion... I ate a whole pie during the Super bowl this year.

Objective best coming through

>chocolate pizza
W H Y

Because we need to go W I D E R.

>They finally got these where I live
Day of the rake can't come fast enough

I can't imagine a thin person buying this.

The king of frozen pizzas. However they are almost $6 where I live and I'm pretty sure dominos has a $5.99 carryout deal going right now, so it's not really worth it to buy screaming Sicilians right now

Jacks. Fuck off with the rest. Nothing else even comes close.

It's a regional thing

Dr Oetker's salami was the best frozen pizza ever. I miss living in Germany just for that

Mah niggah, $1.24 of disgust that if you're to do a frozen pizza might as well be the epitome, amirite?

Tombstone deep dish personal pizzas.

I would eat all 6 in one day.

I fucking love this one, but the sam's choice/great value walmart brand is $3 cheaper ($5 instead of almost $8) and just as good

Top this nibbas

All frozen pizza is garbage but dr. oetker is the most edible

Tombstone Pizza. I don't think they make it anymore though

>that fork

casa di mama is their best one

UK here

im a simple miami man

Is it bad that my dick gets hard to W I D E?

Margherita, everything else is pleb-tier

you're doing it wrong. Microwave for 2 minutes, finish in oven at 400 degrees til cheese gets golden brown.

They're fucking delicious. But your retard ass probably does them in the microwave like some sort of fucking pleb. Get on my level bro

>400 degrees
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU MELTING STEEL OR SOMETHING?

this was my favorite until recently when they changed the recipe, now it is disgusting

prefer it to most takeout places tbqh
t. burger living in bongistan

You are a man of taste

But you get a free moustache with every purchase...

The Travelodge special

some local brand called teresa that i cant even find a pic of

>Crust stuffed with sauce

That makes so much more sense.

red baron is so fucking good

European here i'v that exact chocolate pizza in my freezer, i bought it for the lulz with a friend , but its 100% unhealthy looking, friend moved aways and i dont know what i'm going to do with it. Pic is my favorite frozen pizza

>red baron brick oven crust cheese trio
>apply McCormick Italian herb seasoning grinder
>apply additional mozzerella as desired
>apply a full coverage layer of bridgford pepperoni
>apply additional Italian herb seasoning grindet as desired
>bake that biych up
>remove from hot box
>apply green can cheese as desired
>let rest fot three of four minutes before cutting
>enjoy with a nice frosty root beer

Kinda miss the rising crust. Why'd they discontinue it?

It's ghetto but delicious :)

the chicken bacon jalapeno ones are my fucking jam

Do people actually eat the pre-made frozen pizzas?
I usually buy a margarita or something and put on my own toppings.

Patrician spotted

Poverty tier

Sounds god tier

you fool. he knew it wasn't american. he made the oafish comment to bait you into reacting to anti-american sentiment, making americans seem reactionary and sensitive. and you fell right into it.

>1.24

i laugh at you plebs. my walmart sells them for 1.00. and i get 10% off. i pay 91 cents for a pizza. i eat five pizzas a day for under five dollars.

Dr. oetker did nothing wrong

Jenos pepperoni is my favorite. I haven't seen jenos anywhere since I think spring or summer. did they discontinue jenos? I can't find anything online.

If it's discontinued, then I'm a sad panda

I don't know how they do it, but their jalapenos are fresher than canned ones when it comes out of the oven. Fucking magic.

have you seen some of the shit in this thread

Ristorante is legit the best tasting frozen pizza out there. The chocolate one is fucking garbage, but the real pizzas are nice.

Good shit.

Aldi frozen pizzas are perfect: very, very cheap and plain. You can add pretty much anything on them to make them better.
I usually add oregano, then cherry tomatoes (cook for full time) or sliced tomatoes (add them at the end to cook for only 1-2 minutes) + some extra virgin olive oil after cooking and some basil if I have any fresh hanging around.

>Buy frozen pizza margherita
>put on my own toppings
DEVILISH

>wisconsin mozarella
it ain't mozarella unless it's made in italy from water buffalo milk, you fat dumb smelly american dio animale

This was disgusting, I literally threw it out after one piexe

aldi's frozen pizzas are $3-$5 here. what do you mean by cheap?

Well the basic margherita Aldi frozen pizza is the cheapest frozen pizza I can buy in my country. It's roughly $1.

eurofag?

Disgusting. Pepperoni has the texture of a scab, the cheese and tomato sauce is a tasteless, molten slime that gets pulled off the rock-hard base when you go to take a bite.

I'd genuinely rather go hungry than eat a frozen pizza ever again. I'd rather eat dry, stale bread.

my guy! just had tomato basil and bacon bacon on friday. throw a little pepperoni and parmigiana reggiano on top to spice it up. outsiders just dont get provel...

NEETs everybody. clap for him

Is your bed madeeeeee

Hi furry

mate its not that bad fuckin hell

The pepperoni one is the king of frozen pizza
>the nearby tesco does these at two for 5 pounds
Heaven is a place on earth

Hi!

Unless you're blasted and dont give a fuck then yes it is that bad

nothing even comes close, you're damn right

why would you pay 5 pounds for literal garbage when you could just go the extra mile and get a GOOD, real pizza for 8 pounds?

I'm on a tight budget and trust Dr Oteker over Hakim at the takeaway, besides you get more for your money at a comparable level of quality with chicago town

Chicago Town Takeaway is better than Pizza Hut and Dominos by a fucking mile.

Pic related was the exact pizza I'm talking about, so yes.

I don't understand why anyone would eat that garbage when an actual pizza in a restaurant is only 2 times more expensive, well at least here in Croatia.

What is wrong with people who say poverty tier 99 cent cardboard is the best pizza?

For me, it’s Ellio’s

I ate one of I think Ristorante pizzas with spinach and barfed all over my friends apartment, never doing that again.