Making 'burgers In N' Out style for my cooking party

Making 'burgers In N' Out style for my cooking party.

How am I doing?

What is that?

Never post in this forum again.

I am impressed that your pan handle cover matches the food you are cooking. You are the Van Gogh of Veeky Forums. I hope your burgers are delicious.

>fruity looking pot holder
Grab a side-towel you fruit.

looks shitty just like in n out. good job

What's going on with the yellow stuff? You gotta cook the patty before putting cheese on it.

Also, that beef doesn't look fatty enough to be in n out style. Pretty sure they're using 25/75 or something along those lines.

UPDATE:

I set the fire alarm off in the dorm and everyone had to evacuate

>not using your cum sock as a pan holder

rolling

roll

Thanks, kev

nice trips

check'd

Roll

roll

>52-54
>statutory rape
>incest
wew

update

Did it taste like in n out?

dude you fucked up so bad. That burger looks edible, nothing like in n out

you forgot to put an excessive amount of thousand island sauce on it

Roll it

Somewhat, I think I made my patties too thick. I got the animal style onions right for sure though :)
Ty
I did put some on the inside, still have some left over

Time to clean up

Looks bretty gud
>That burger looks edible, nothing like in n out
See gif

What's it like to be so bitter that you'll monitor a thread to make anti In N Out posts? There must not be much to do in Ohio

I'll admit that I'm looking for opportunities to hate on in n out if you admit that you're purposely seeking out any negative posts about in n out so you can counter them.

>not making gravy from the meat juice

Dorm furniture :^)

Not necessarily, I came in here because I knew OP was baiting and I wanted to be mildly upset for the day, and I wasn't disappointed

Is this a party of one?

Name fagging :^)

you genuinely like in n out and are irritated that I don't. furthermore you believe that having cheap ground beef and potatoes is some magical privilege you coasties have.

I'm jealous of california's legal weed, their mexican food and asian food. Those things are what makes the coast desirable. Not shitty, cheap thin patties of ground beef and fried potatoes. We actually have plenty of that in Ohio, thanks, and we do it better than you. Now stop eating fucking cheap burgers when you live in a place that has actual good food.

rollin

roll

/b/

roll

Man this feels like a classic right here.

Rollamee

brole

rebrole

30 () GET

F-

roll

fuckn russel

R O L L

rollin for russel

rolling for 00

>illegal twerk
What?

I was just googleing that

That's from bongland. Need a twerking license before you can twerk.

rolling

Clean your fucking pan

whooooo

I don't know what's gonna happen but we'll see.

Why don't you make like Van Gogh and cut your ear off

>ohiobro

what’s up user. 614fag here. Hungry as shit myself but waiting to eat at work

nice meme FOS faggot enjoy your local foods of pine needles and dog dicks and whatever landlocklets eat while shit posting on a Cambodian Basket Weaving Forum

in n out are smashed burgers though.

you can tell someone is a failure in life if they have an electric stove

Is that cheese?

mustard you flyover idiot

Not a mutt friend. Who the fuck puts on the sauce while it's still in the pan? Also if you're using that much mustard why have a burger at all? It's not like you're gonna taste the meat like that.

>Van goh's starry night
>Fruity

I'm sorry, what? What an uncultured opinion on one of the greatest known pieces of art in history.

>a potholder is art
Fuck off fruit.

>Jealous of californian food
Californian here, You're not missing anything other than johnny rockets and 50's style diners. Our fast food is just the same as everyone else, and our asian food is cheap panda express tier.

Yeah my first thought was mustard too, though why he's putting mustard on it while it's still in the pan is beyond me. He's probably brain damaged.

>I'm going to purposely pretend i'm ignorant of the mistakes in my own post and counter it with a non-disclaimer

Nice try sherlock. This has nothing to do with potholders. Just admit you didn't know the signifigance of what was on the potholder and you might save some face.

>This has nothing to do with potholders
Yes it does fruit because it's literally a fucking potholder, ya fruit.

>Pan handle cover
The fuck is this shit? Just hold it with your hand,by the grip. are people seriously this scared of burning themselves?

a mustard-fried patty is an essential aspect of the in-n-out animal style burger

No. It isn't. The kitchens are open and it's very easy to know this isn't true

>mustard-fried patty
God you are dumb.

The conversation in question was about what was on the potholder. not about it being a pot holder "Ya fruit". You said and I quote: ">fruity looking pot holder" This implies you have no idea what the signifigance of the artwork on that potholder is. If you did know, which evidently, you did not. You would know it was the Starry Night, painted by the famous artist Vincent Van Gogh in 1889, a very prominent and impactful piece during the renaissance era of arts and sciences. To call it "fruity" just shows your laughable amount of ignorance behind the history and meaning of the subject. It was a very important doccumented piece of artwork that has been praised for centuries now, So the idea of it being on a common household potholder is not far fetched. Because, evidently,. Some people actually have a love for the arts, and a modicum of class in this world to appreciate such a thing, where as you, ignorant neanderthal jestingly mock it by calling it "fruity." You could have easily just asked in this thread about its signifigance, but instead you took the time to make an absolute fool of yourself, (in which I apparently have to point out) in front of all these anonymous patrons, all because you couldn't be bothered to care.

But please, do continue to astonish me with your stupidity. I'll gladly go all day with you if it means outing you for the colossal waste of brain cells you really are.

No, it was an argument about using a potholder vs a side-towel you fart smelling fruit.
I don't give a shit if the sidetowel was a jackson pollok original, ya fruit.

INO PT'r here, Yes it is. We use mustard on all animal style burgers, be they turkey, or beef. You fry it one side plain let it cook, then add mustard to the uncooked side, flip and grill that, the mustard bakes right in. I have to wipe the grill down every single time I make one.

What a fucking faggot. Take a moment to think about how you just posted to this to fucking Veeky Forums

">A potholder is art"
Never once was this brought up. art is on the potholder, not "THE" potholder. Again you show a disturbing lack of reading comprehension, (and of your own post I might add.) You now try to shamefully scapegoat your failures by switching the subject, claiming you were never talking about the pot holde,r when clearly, you were. Your own words are your own downfall. Isn't the archival system just wonderful? Now you can relive all of your mistakes and possibly learn from them. Though for you, I have my doubts you'll gain a single iota of redemption from them... What a pitty.

Scared of a little paragraph user? Complex words make you cower in fear? Get over yourself.

You googled jackson pollock didn't you.
He wasn't covered in your High School ceramics class.

You said a potholder was cultured art, ya fruit
You forgot you said it in between sniffing your own farts.

>Petty assumptions.
Boy, I'm pretty sure I predate you by thirty years minimum. Don't you start rapping on my age just because you've run out of ammunition for an argument you started, and apparently can't even finish. Saddening really. I expected better from someone so defiant and clueless.

Are we incapable of differentiating our own posts user? I believe it was: who said "A potholder is art" Funny. That anonymous number doesn't correlate to me. See the little (you) next to that post? I wonder what that could possibly mean! and heres a tip kiddo: Only you can see that (you).

Again remember this isn't an art board, it's a cooking board. Your "art" discussion is off-topic, please stay on topic and talk about the potholder, a tool used for cooking.

And your deflections are just as off topic. Alright, since you can't seem to digest simple concepts, lets break this down so baby can read it:

>
">Fruity looking pot holder"
This implies you user, called the potholder in question fruity. you didn't like its design so you ignorantly insulted it.

>"I'm sorry, what? What an uncultured opinion on one of the greatest known pieces of art in history"
My own counter on your response. This is, mind you, about the "fruity" potholder. I counter by calling you out on your defamation of a famous art piece, and what is your response?

>">a potholder is art"

I mean, can we seriously just take a moment to take in how ignorant this response is? Like seriously. You didn't adress the question, you didn't even try. You just decided to go with a low-end bait post in hopes someone would agree with you. What on earth here ever said "The potholder is art"? Learn to read for all our sakes please.

>called the potholder in question fruity
You fucked up, and didn't see the sidetowel comment( a better cooking tool used by chefs), that's the source of your ignorance.

>and didn't see the sidetowel comment
It's a non variable. You said it and I never once brought it into the equation beause it's irrelevant. You're so fixated on this "Side towel" despite it having nothing to do with the argument. The argument was based solely on your defamaiton of Van Gogh's work. You keep trying to deflect to your earlier post, which has nothing to do with the topic chain. This is utterly pathetic user, did you just have your first high school debate class last week?

Look at this moron now fending off four people to uphold his intelligence. I can't imagine needing to validate myself this hard, in such an embarrassing way

>The argument was based solely on your defamaiton [sic] of Van Gogh's work.
Nope, never happened. Dementia?

I said potholders are fruity and to use a sidetowel.
You're a fartsmelling old boomer who learned about a well known painter and assumed I was talking about the art. Reread

>2 clearly defined anons is apparently 4 now
user, math isn't your strong suit.

Are you seriously this obtuse? You've got to be kidding me. What part of "THE ARGUMENT" don't you understand? Your first post is not THE ARGUMENT. Every post following after is.

Good god man you're daft.

So you are admitting going on about art when the topic never was about it. I understand you have an age related cognitive disorder. I feel sorry for you old man, but you might see a doctor.

I want to fucking gag

>Topics don't shift when new discussion arises
Yup. you're obtuse. And here you are rambling about medical conditions as your defense. Absolutely pitiful user. such a shit performance, and a terrible closure to boot.

ya got em good

>ranting about art after quoting a post about potholders vs sidetowels on a food board
Go shout at the moon you old fool. Nobody was talking about art until you wanted to "show off" unrelated knowledge. Did you ever find the wikipedia page on Jackson Pollock? Have your grandson show you.

Dude, he's btfo of you numerous times and everyone can see it. Now go clean your false teeth and stfu.

I'm pretty sure they make what's called a "smash burger) where you take a ball shaped piece of ground beef and smash it into the pan with the spatula. Of course they use a flat top but most people don't have one of those in their kitchen.

So terrible.

>not giving each patty a quick jab in n out with your erect penis before grilling like they really do at as part of the secret recipe
come on user step it up