Rate my BLT (on a toasted brioche bun), Veeky Forums

Rate my BLT (on a toasted brioche bun), Veeky Forums

I would add a few more dashes of black pepper as personal preference but it looks damn fine. 9/10, would put it inside me with pleasure.

I'd eat. Looks like solid post-drinking food.

Not too sure about the brioche for a BLT, but the bacon looks fresh and crispy, and that's a nice thick slice of tomato. I'd give it a 6.5/ 10

mayo makes anything an automatic 0/10 for me, i'd rather sub the moisture by either soaking the bun in the bacon grease or a little squirt of yellow mustard

>t. tastelet

t. flyover

Tomato is far too thick and the iceberg lettuce looks insipid, but w/e. Good effort, I'll give 6/10, faggot. Get better produce, 'nough said.

>Not too sure about the brioche for a BLT
It was surprisingly really good. I forgot to pick up bread earlier today so it was all I had.

t. oven dodger

t. 56%

Looks good user

Why would you eat a BLT without mayo tho? It's integral to the experience. Anything short is cheating yourself. Does mustard make a tasty replacement? I'm talking good mustard.

mayo makes me retch

Licking it off of a knife, I'd agree. I've made that mistake, fuck. But mayo works very well in a BLT. Have you not tried it, even if you believe you hate mayo in all situations? Now that I think about it, a BLT is the only place I actually want mayo to be included.

OP, looks good. I don't think I've ever had that kind of bread, but I don't see why it would change the sandwich much. Classic BLT is classic, and bread can vary. Should be soft bread though, as that looks to be, because I've had a BLT on fairly hard toast and that just cut the roof of my mouth up.

I hate mayo in any context

Oh... well shit dude, alright. Got your mind set, holy hell, hah.

Youre a fag for saying brioche bun
Its a bun.
Or its brioche.
That btw is a bun.

Don't put a BLT on brioche. That's fucking stupid. What's next, a pretzel bun?

It tastes like shit

Brioche knitting is neat, I do recommend

I'll stick with the brioche bun.

that's a big tomato

You fucking knobs know little more about food then what youve gleened from fast food comercials. A "brioche bun" does not exist. It is just another way the amerifats have miappropriated and misused another cultures heritage.
Youre eating a bun ya fuckin homo not a brioche.

Christ dude, show on the doll where the amerifat touched your bun.

Your idea of "culture" and "heritage" is an illusion. Centuries do not pass in the way you believe that they do. There is a greater plan than that, and it does not benefit us.

fuck brioche, too fucking sweet

I will kill my dad if he pronounces it breock again