What is the healthiest, most ideal diet?

What is the healthiest, most ideal diet?

Moderation.

Mediterranean

Cardiologists often say eat like the Chinese.

Gummy bears. I keep them in the fridge.

Deep south.

Echoed.

Twinkie diet

for me, it's the mcchicken

low carb desu

Japanese

Honestly, I think the ones without refined sugars, refined grains, trans fats, alcohol, or processed junk foods. And plenty of vegetables.

No meat, dairy, sugar, oil, or processed anything. Lots of vegetables, use plenty of herbs and spices in your cooking. High fiber. Past that, you can do whatever you want.

>redditerranean
fuck off shitskin, its shit diet full of dogshit food

switch the cow with a pig and we have a deal

Mediterranean

This. Limit the junk food, eat some green stuff with every meal, and limit portion sizes. Don't snack too much. Exercise your fat ass. There is no magic diet. Just eat fucking food in responsible proportions.

Pescatarian or Mediterranean.

Cheezits

>when you realize that Veeky Forums is full of middle-aged women whose idea of a healthy diet is whatever meme diet their favorite celebrity "doctor" is currently shilling, this year's favorite being "mediterranean".

no, its just fat fucks who love stuffing themselves with spaghetti thinking they are living healthy

Fuck off

For me, it's the pescatarian diet.

Calorie restriction is ideal to maintain a low body fat percentage. Proper nutrition through food variety to have no deficiencies in vitamins or minerals. Adequate protein to develop and restore muscle mass according to your level of expenditure. As to which specific foods you should eat and in what quantities, you would need to experiment to find the correct balance for you.

>it's popular and therefore it's bad
It's been popular longer than you've been alive. Just because you learned about it through television doctors doesn't mean that's the reason people do it.
Spaghetti is disgusting.

A varied one.

>plenty of vegetables of all different colors
>enough protein and fat for your level of physical activity
>seafood as your protein when possible
>avoid simple starches, enjoy complex carbs like brown rice, sweet potatoes in moderation

So they can stay in business?
Fucking chinese have higher rates of heart disease than most countries, mostly due to cigs and salt.

Haha i hadnt checked to see if it was still true. I mean seriously... I have heart desease and 13 years ago doctors were saying eat like the chinese. That article says smoking and adopting a western diet is causing the rise in heart desease. So now i guess eating a traditional chinese diet is still considered healthy but the chinese arent doing it either.

Salt does not cause heart desease.
Read a book.

sure thing, quack.

Maybe if you got your water from a source other than a bottle of Mountain Dew, you wouldn't have hypertension.

keep chuggin that soy sauce like it's healthy, soiboy.

Pescatarian

>soy sauce is the only source of salt
>implying I'm defending anything about the Chinese diet
Your reading comprehension is shit. I'm stating that salt intake means nothing if you get the water to balance it.

Sure thing, quack.

>eats dog shit in moderation
This moderation meme only exists to make dumb people sound not so dumb.

Are you a housewife?

Are you a faggot soiboy?

[citation needed]

This one

Also if you want the healthiest well balanced meal:

>Broccoli soup ingredients:

Broccoli
Spinach
Spirulina
Onion
Garlic
Bone broth (or veg stock for vegetarian)
Thyme

>encorporate these ingredients if youre a fat american that needs his "flavour" less and less until you dont need it:

Flour
Butter
Salt

Already enough flavour in the soup itself lad. Stop believing everything you see online.

>Bone broth
faggot

Sorry.. Uh, beef stock?

b-but I have to keep a journal of everything I eat and add up calories through a service that charges $20 a month that I will quit in 2 weeks

when i look at lists of countries with high life expectancy and low disease rates, i see one thing in common: fish.

NO WAIT chicken stock.. Sorry user

>he doesn't think there are free apps for that
Retard alert.

>Spaghetti is disgusting.
Kill yourself

Hey don't mock that, We diabetics dont have a choice when it comes to penciling in our BS ratings three times a day

Wait what, why is medeteranian now a meme? I've been eating greek-centric since I was 7.

Back to

Sorry user, can you prescribe me some good food please?

>inb4 u dont

Avoid sugar, eat plenty of vegetables. Eat organic instead of conventional foods if budget allows.

>being brown

>organic
Nice meme

This. The alcohol one is important as well

mostly vegan, some fish for omega3 and b12

>preferring to eat foods that haven't been sprayed with pesticides makes you a memeing cuck

nah, paying 300% markup for ugly produce is plain retarded

>300%
Hello, Zimbabwe.

Well duh, that's why you don't buy name-brand crap that has the word "organic" plastered all over it. You can find plenty of decent organic produce for cheap at places that aren't grocery store chains.

Okinawa

Basically, almost vegetarian Japanese with just a little meat and fish here and there.

Mmm gutter oil

>not motor oil

Death

>I infer poorly and this translates all sayings into something far more literal than they were intended.

Let me help you my child.
>All (HEALTHY/ OR UNHEALTHY BUT STILL NORMAL) things in moderation.