Make it Veeky Forums

make it Veeky Forums

oops

These threads are painfully unfunny and the posters falling for them are all misguided children. Enough with this crap, ffs. Have some fucking respect, you juvenile imbeciles.

calm down you raging old faggot

I'm old and get a chuckle out of one or two of them. Chill out dude. At they're more creative than usual shit that gets repeated here ad nauseum.

Fuck off you juvenile pile of smegma.

150 threads on Veeky Forums and you found one to complain about. Good job.

I think we can all agree that I'm winning so far.

victory by default can hardly be called victory

if you're not winning you're losing.
there's no inbetween.

Is she contemplating dog knees?

is she the prettiest girl of all time, lads?

nope.

ana de armas > emily rudd

trap? Be honest.

I don't know what you mean but this image of Emily has been touched up in Photoshop. All things being equal I'd rather bang Ana then have sloppy seconds with Emelia Clarke while Emily makes the sandwiches.

this post is literally Veeky Forums incarnate nani the fuck do you think you are?

Wrong opinion

God damn these forced memes are getting really fucking stupid.

Wow what a beaut :-)

I like these threads. It's like the death throes of Veeky Forums, it's over guys, the website you know and love is done and this is some poor bastards last ditch effort to generate some OC and take us back to the good old days... I'm barely hanging on you guys, I've been here coming up 10 years now and I don't think I'll make the year with all the plebbit tier shitposting. This is the beginning of the end.

See you tomorrow.

>comic sans
gb2 >>>/jk/

wtf? when did /jk/ get taken down? it's over!

i mean

She’s really cute. I wonder what her cunt tastes like