Poor Recipes Thread

I'm bored and drunk so I'm about to teach you fags how to make tuna casserole.

Ingredients needed:

1 box of medium shells or preferred pasta
1 can of cream of mushroom soup
Mayonnaise, I prefer light
10 to 12oz of frozen veggies
1 or 2 cans of tuna
Medium or sharp cheddar

>ten dollar cheddar block

check out moneybags over here

Big pan

Slop

Shit

Bring water to a boil. Add about 3/4s of a box of shells and 10 to 12oz of veggies. After making this three times you'll have the correct amount of shells for the next time you make it.

This is already horrific. Continue.

Forgot to mention, cook pasta to desired consistency. I boil it for around 9 minutes or just past al dente. While shells and veggies boil, prep the other ingredients: open can of soup, shred cheese (about 2 cups worth), and open cans of tuna. Be sure to break apart the tuna with a fork.

Hold up, is the tuna drained or not? Need to put that in my notes.

Tillamook is the shit, man.

Also, do you find using "light" mayonnaise preferable in this dish?

Once past is done, drain it and start mixing. Add about half the pasta and veggies, the can of soup, and a few spoonfuls of mayo. One that is mixed, repeat. Add mayo until casserole is sufficiently moist, but not overly so.

Fuck, forgot picture

I'm ok with horrific food, but this combination is just intentionally graphic.

Tillamook is a decent american cheese. The frozen veggie mix, the mayo, this is bait upon bait.

Here's your (you).

Again, I must ask about your choice of light mayonnaise. Do you find a difference in the moisturizing properties between that and regular mayonnaise?

tuna casserole is fucking gross. the least you could do for the poor is not trick them into eating disgusting slop, making them even more depressed at their situation

This post is slightly insensitive towards OP's cultural heritage.

You'll know you have the right consistency when it sounds like good pussy when you stir it.

Top with shredded cheese, cover and bake at 350 for 30 minutes. While you wait, shitpost on Veeky Forums.

Oh great. You also have time to address my questions concerning your positions on draining tuna and the moisturizing properties betwixt light and regular mayonnaise.

When it's done baking, broil until cheese gets crispy.

Let it rest for 10 minutes, then dish it up. Add salt and pepper to taste. I like to add sriracha too.

There you have. Enjoy, fags.

What if we are a virgin?

I wasn't going to say anything, but I also need to know this. I think I'm going to follow the recipe to find out.

I guess you guys don't get to enjoy that sweet, sweet tuna casserole, just like you don't get to enjoy pussy

>buy a packet of cheapest instant noodles, doesn't matter which brand or anything
>chop up some onions, garlic, capsicum
>make the instant noodles normally, just add the chopped veggies while its cooking
>boil for 5 minutes
>add pepper/salt if needed
>enjoy the great food

I am a third worlder so I have a lot of these cheap food recipes

Please post more. What country by the way?

Keeping with the thread theme, pic related is god tier if you add an egg or two during cooking

pajeet?

>Please post more. What country by the way?
Nepal

I was going to post an egg recipe
>boil egg
>cut slices of boiled egg
>shallow fry the slices until the surface browns a bit
>sprinkle some store bought chaat masala spice and salt on them
>eat as they are, or make a sandwitch out of a couple of them

>name brand mayo
>name brand cheese
>name brand tuna
>name brand pasta
>name brand soup
>lagunitas maximus

not poor. also west of the rockies.

>west of the rockies
better learn how to swim before global warming drowns you

Another one
>boil up some black or kidney beans
>mash the beans to make a paste
>add some chilli powder and salt to the paste for taste
>optionally add small coriander leaves for flavor
>make patties out of the paste
>dip the patties in beaten egg
>shallow fry the patties
>eat with rice or whole

>not poor

Nigga, I got laid off like 4 months ago. I've been living on my savings and money from trading crypto. Everything I posted is cheap as fuck at walmart and I would only save like a dollar or two if I bought all generic. But generic takes like shit most of the time and isn't worth it to me.

>west of rockies
WA to be exact

How often do you get to eat meat?

Rarely, meat is expensive
But eggs are very cheap here so it isn't too bad