EVERYTHING VEGAN TASTES LIKE NOTHING

EVERYTHING VEGAN TASTES LIKE NOTHING
prove me wrong

Beyond Meat is pretty good. Though for some reason, its saturated fat is high even though it's mostly plant based.

not this alkaline bullshit
why the fuck are vegans so fucking ignorant?

My bullshit is more lemony.

You’re just used to eating flesh. Give it a few weeks and your tastes will even out. In the meantime, Combine stoneground flax with raw organic granola. pour mixture into warmed saucer of almond cashew milk and coconut milk creamer. Stir to combine. Put them in your freezer for 13 hours, any less and they’ll crumble, you really need that ice to form, as it’s important later in the recipe.

Have you even drink orange juice?

Most raw ingredients are vegan, and very few of them taste like nothing.

Hah! It tastes like my girlfriend's dick~

I can't

*everything basic is vegan so I can claim whateveri want*
fuck off nigga I eat pure animal fat

You're an entitled manchild who thinks it's up to others to "prove" to you that you should eat vegetables. Increase your palate.

I bake vegan cakes with a shitload of margarine and sugar, believe me they do taste like something

t. shitty cook

>you just have to learn to eat shit
without meat and dairy you are just shooting yourself in the foot, a person cant love cooking or even food and be a vegan at the same time

>to "prove" to you that you should eat vegetables
nice deflection but the argument isnt that he shouldnt eat vegetables, i love my veggies with my meat, i like carrots in my stew, onions in my curry and bell pepper in my stir fry
the argument is that you should either eat meat, dairy and eggs or fuck off

wow. Fries, spaghetti and the shittiest curry i have ever seen
i guess i was wrong after all

>plain spaghetti with a big slop of sauce on top
this triggers me like nothing else
fuck you, you tasteless white prick

ITT: no arguments
vegan cheese, chips, rice, cucumbers etc
TASTES LIKE NOTHING

I had to eat vegan food for three months. It tastes absolutely awful. Why do vegans lie to themselves and tell themselves their food tastes good?

>literally every fruit and vegetable (except figs ofc)
>every herb
>every spice
>salt
>every grain

no flavour in any of this shit right? im not even vegan ffs what is this weak bait

needs some beef

It's interesting to consider that every single vegan dish would be better with the addition of something that would make it non-vegan.

epic troll thread OMG I can't stop laughing!

Well meme'd friend.

Sorry to have triggered you

I literally just searched the first vegan foods that came to my mind on google. I personally undercook my pasta by one or two minutes and finish it in the sauce, but other than that, I have pretty shitty taste, so I'll take your criticism to heart
I know one vegan cheese that's pretty good on pizza and casseroles, but the real thing is much better of course.
Chips mostly are vegan, other than meme bacon flavored ones
If you can't make good rice without including meat, off yourself

Why would I try? If vegan food doesn't agree with you, that's between you and your tastebuds. I'm an omnivore and generally find vegan food quite agreeable.

lower your sugar intake my nigga, surely helped for me

I'm on a sugar-only diet
I already lost 30 lbs and it's only been three weeks

cereals

you can actually do that, just take a teaspoon of sugar when you get weak. vitamins may or may not do anything at all.

personally i'm beerfasting. all my calories come from beer. i've never felt better.

Nope wrong vegan cheese tastes like shit

Dark Chocolate is vegan
Black coffee is vegan
Literally every fucking spice and seasoning and is vegan

The only non vegan foods are meat, dairy, and eggs, which all have very neutral, bland flavours by themselves until you add vegan ingredients to it, whether it's sugar, spices, etc

>Veganism is so undesirable that

>has never eaten southern Indian food