Guy I knew from high school started a restaurant and posted some pics on fb. Tell me what you think

Guy I knew from high school started a restaurant and posted some pics on fb. Tell me what you think.

looks good, user

Are those sprinkles on the same fucking plate as a parsley garnish? The fuck am I even looking at.

Also,

>facebook

Trash looks like pretentious trash

>sprinkles
i hope it goes under

He's already screwed up the presentation by choosing the wrong size plate for the dish he wants to present and also having food hanging of the plate itself. The arrangement looks unprofessional as well - something a child might come up with imitating what they think 'fancy' looks like. The garnish is poorly thought out, lack of symmetry and consistency in item placement, and spacing between items - all indicate the work of an amateur.

Seems like one of those pretentious shiteheads who want to start a business without really knowing how and only paying attention to the superficial aspects thinking that is what makes a business successful.

>dude just cut up a lemon and put it on the plate lmao

>Seems like one of those pretentious shiteheads
Exactly what I thought while reading your post

>dull colors
>not enough negative space
>sprinkles?
>70's tier parsley sprig garnish adds nothing to presentation or flavor
>food hanging off edge of plate or up onto rim
>weird thing of flowers ON THE PLATE in second picture

There's a lot going wrong on these plates, especially for plates with so few actual components.

Also, what exactly is the first picture? Looks like mochi or something with whipped cream and sprinkles, but then the other end of the plate has parsley, and what looks like badly peeled tomatoes and shredded carrot, so....

This. The garnish is useless: it should give the dish brightness and add some flavour but is totally bland here. I wouldn't say that he is screwed already, but you can tell that he isn't a pro.

Oh cool, he cut some mochi balls into quarters and put some whipped cream on it. This had better not cost more than 4 bucks, I would kick your friend in the asshole.

>sprinkles

>Premade mochi with canned whipped cream
>A fucking parsley and tomato garnish with desert
Burn it down.

Is that green tea mochi?
What kind of faggot puts whipped cream and sprinkles on mochi?
And who the fuck garnishes deserts with tomatoes and parsley?

looks like a slop-of-shit.

it's also a gigantic portion for one person so he's already losing a ton of money

This is your restaurant, isn’t it OP?

R8 my pl8

Really bad. I will be surprised if his restaurant stays open another two years at the most.

>Raw salmon cut thick
>Probably Atlantic or farm raised
>That entire dessert plate
>Jimmies

You felch cum from the buttholes of infectious rhesus monkeys.

Looks like one of my friend slopov's shits

>nice

Why would you ruin already good mochi like that?
I wouldn't be surprised if that salmon wasn't sushi-grade desu

what the hell am I looking at here
did he take that green tea mochi ice cream thing and serve it in four pieces with whip cream?
I hope he goes out of buisness