Thoughts Veeky Forums?

thoughts Veeky Forums?

really not good
when i see something labelled 'hot' and there is no chilli in the ingredients, i avoid
also, they look like bloody stools

I find Chester difficult to relate to.

tastes great.

They would probably be nice ground up and sprinkled on some sort of exotic milkshake, but eaten by themself they are not so good.

I can't stop eating them.

Personally I'm a fan. Solid, non-stop, mindless muchies.

You eat enough they make your poop red

Better with lime

actually that's just the cheetos coming out whole after your body has rejected them

>eating flamin' hot cheetos
>lick fingers clean
>go to masturbate
>dick burns like fuck

never again

I really love spicy dishes, but often "spicy" snacks like this are hot without any other flavor

What the fuck are you on about?

i prefer pic related

Terrible, when I lived in Chicago the blacks and mexicans would eat this shit like other people drink water.

>He deosn't use hot sauce as lube.
Pussy.

I've often heard of them being referred to as "Thot Cheetos" because they are the thot's choice of snack.

snack kino

Its one of those snacks that is saltier than it is spicy. I'd take Hot Fries over these sodium laden cheetos anyday.

flaming hot cheetos puffs are better

i was working with some people lately and they were eating hot cheetos and were sweating and complaining how hot they are
why are white people so miserable at everything they do

Kek

booboo farts??

>i find it easy being cheesy
I call bullshit. It's a tough life. Nobody finds it easy.

got really sick as a kid once, the smell of food made me puke, the only the i could eat was hot cheetos puffs. i didn't eat for 2 days so i was starving, ate the whole fucking bag. then i got diarrhea 15 minutes later, it was nothing but mushy red cheetos, that shit (literally) flew out of me like a rocket, no nutrition. fun times

they're good but wayyy salter to me than cheetos

hope your a girl

why?

Giv brapps mummy

with takis

no

and yet here you are complaining, shitskin

Anyone tried these?

no, but i really want to

too much ranch flavor imo

My thoughts are that you need to step up your game op.

Not a fan and have never understood the hype.

I love them
sometimes I wish they were less hot
I wish I could find something that has a good amount of flavor and heat instead of one or the other, and these taste good until the heat kicks in, then you can't taste them much at all

>being a tonguelet

I taste almost no difference between these and regular hot cheetos.

They don't taste different but the fingertip sediment accumulates much faster, which I enjoy

the problem isn't that I can't take the heat, I can, the problem is that it affects my ability to actually sense anything other than heat from my tongue

>buy bag of flamin' hot cheetos
>poor entire bottle of habanero sauce in bag
>squeeze a fresh lime into the bag
>crush the contents of the bag into a soggy mess
>overstuff cheeto goop into my mouth
>eyes start tearing up from the heat
>nose starts running
>face is red
>start mouthbreathing
>tongue is on fire
>continue to gorge myself
>heart is racing
>coughing from the heat
>bag is almost done
>pour the last bit into my mouth
>suck on my fingers
>lick myself clean

a fellow man of taste i see

Jalapeño cheetos are better.

Best chips. I like the puffs too.

I'll crave these from time to time and quickly realize how unsatisfying these are and wish I spent my food on something better. They're worse than Jack in the Box tacos. Jack in the Box tacos are like masturbating, it feels good while you're doing it but afterwards you are immediately filled with regret. Flaming hot cheetos are only regret, like jerking off to diaper fetish stuff.

They should make a puffs version of these.

Why are you filled with regret after onanism? There's a warm flood of endorphins, there's a sense of total relaxation, and there's a tasty little treat to sample while reflecting on how your recent diet may have influenced today's flavor.

Tfw you onanism

Got good heat but the flavor is fucking terrible. I prefer the jalapeno cheddar Cheetos.

At first I can taste the difference but after I adjust to the heat about half way through the bag it isn't hotter anymore.

hot fries are significantly less spicy and more salty than flaming cheetos.

>thoughts Veeky Forums?
Inedible crap.

If I could only eat a small portion at a time, they would be a great snack to take with me. As it is, I eat the whole bag and recieve intestinal punishment.

>Ooooooo user they so good! I needs my hot cheetos.

They're okay, but in the South they're associated with trashy black people and respectable whites stay far away from them. At my first job there was an ape like pic related that had them every single day. I don't need to tell you about her heart problems and diabetes. Oh, but user, don't worry- she only worked part time so she could still qualify for free state health care.

Those are the nails of someone who doesn't have a job.

Superior version.
I eat them rarely but make sure I don't have much to do tomorrow because I will be on the toilet for a solid 20 minutes of pain and sweat

*nails of someone who doesn't /work/.

If you've ever worked with these people, you know they do the bare minimum to avoid fucking up their weave or their nails. And they can't get fired because of muh racism

>Those are the nails of someone who doesn't have a job.
That isn’t the most obvious give away if you know what I mean, user.

I prefer pic related or takis, they're actually spicy and have a nice hint of lime as well. Just get ready to walk around with red-stained fingers for a day because that shit requires an industrial grade solvent to remove.

>eating junk "food"

These ones are the best,

>I will be on the toilet for a solid 20 minutes of pain and sweat
>from Cheetos

What the fuck, bro?