Cookies

Im not much of a baker but I made some damn good chocolate cookies yesterday.
My question is, how do I make them chewier? What makes a chewy cookie chewy?
Baking General?

Other urls found in this thread:

sweets.seriouseats.com/2013/12/the-food-lab-the-best-chocolate-chip-cookies.html
foodnetwork.com/recipes/alton-brown/the-chewy-recipe-1909046
seriouseats.com/2017/02/how-to-make-brown-sugar-from-scratch.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

maybe don't post a nigger and you'd get some advice

get your eyes checked, son.

>What makes a chewy cookie chewy?
brown sugar. brown sugar makes it chewier, white sugar makes it crunchier.

can I add molasses to white sugar? I dont have any brown sugar.

yes, that'll work, look up a ratio, maybe 2:1 sugar to molasses by weight

I figured id just mix some in until it looks like brown sugar.

this arab whore deserve to be raped by hordes of white supremacist males.

White supreamcists are mentally retarded micro-dicked cunts who deserve to get their teeth knocked out with a metal bat. Unfortunately many of them don’t have any teeth to knock out because grandpappy Cletus never taught them to brush.

Use the cook's magazine recipe "thick and gooey chocolate chip cookies"

id love to bleach this fucking slut
enjoy getting decapitated when niggers try taking over and you introduce yourself as an honorary black

I have 7 n a half incher not amazing but I'm not insecure

You can also use a little corn syrup.

She's got shit brown eyes, either way. Possible jewess. Avoid at all costs. "Yes, goyim, consume large amounts of sugar and fat, and teach your habits to your small children." Is what she would probably say. She would also say that using Crisco® would give the crunchy cookie you were looking for. Alternatively, butter is more known for soft dough.

corn syrup and crisco

Is right. Also adding a bit of straight molasses or corn syrup creates a softer bendable cookie.
sweets.seriouseats.com/2013/12/the-food-lab-the-best-chocolate-chip-cookies.html

Also using bread flour instead of all-purpose creates extra gluten in the dough so end up with a chewier cookie. This is one of the main differences in Alton Brown recipe "The Chewy"
foodnetwork.com/recipes/alton-brown/the-chewy-recipe-1909046

Final tip: Chilling the dough (maybe preportioned) and the cookie sheet in the fridge before baking causes the cookies to spread less in the oven before setting creating a thicker chewier and less crispy end product.

seriouseats.com/2017/02/how-to-make-brown-sugar-from-scratch.html
Exact recipe in volume, commercial brown sugar has approximately 10% molasses re-added by weight so if you have a kitchen scale just multiple the amount of regular you want to convert by 0.10.

Support Trump

That's not what she'd be saying when I finished with her. She would be twitching in ecstasy and moaning "please make me your gorean slave I want nothing more than to please you forever."

But late at night, somethin' ain't right
I feel I'm bein' tailed by the same sucker's headlights
Is it that fool that I ran off the block?
Or is it that nigga last week that I shot?
Or is it the one I beat for 5000 dollars?
Thought he had 'caine, but it was Gold Medal flour

big thanks.
So I should fully cool baking sheets between batches?

punch it.

you have to

punch it chewy.

iseewhatyoufuckingdidthere.jpg