What does Veeky Forums think of Tabasco?

What does Veeky Forums think of Tabasco?

Their plantation is kind of nice, the inbred qt's on Avery Island are solid 6/10's

Great for cooking with, but not as good for the table as other hot sauces.

>looking at people instead of all the crazy birds, alligators, and Buddha.

thanks doc

If I remember right, that's a placebo.

I use it a lot, somehow I find the sourness an asset when trying to salvage shitty tasting food.

But Cu/ck/ has been talking about this new 'vark sauce lately and I'm interested in trying that now.

Good shit, second only to Trappy's Red Devil depending on what needs to be spiced up.

oh and thanks doc

I usually have several bottles, it's my go to because it's American as fuck and I like it.

This bird would fuck some shit up.

Forgot to add because it's versatile and I keep it in my bag to make shitty food taste better.

Tabasco is amazing.
Keep in mind when it was developed.
Few people knew dick about cooking and tabasco introduced acid and salt to balance out blandness with enough kick to stimulate the appetite.
These days we have so much more variety and honestly better tasting hot sauce but Tabasco was among the first and their process of oak aging will never be successfully duplicated by anyone because the most you could hope for is to taste like tabasco.
They are the Rush of hot sauce... love em or hate em they are still three simple ingredients that have been doing it forever and you cant just copy them without tasting like a hack.

>american as fuck
>from a historically francophone portion of the US

sorry bub, it didnt come from some fly over.

thanks doc

kinda hot but mostly just vinegary and overpriced. much better sauces out there but it seems to work well on oysters and fried food

Sometimes I have to use it to sanitize my hands. Versatile stuff.

It would probably be goat since they are careful on the pepper selection and ferment for 3 years in oak barrels except for the fact that they water it down with an enormous amount of cheapass vinegar for mass marketing so the actual amount of fermented peppers is very small and it's essentially vinegar. Typical american corporate bs that produces a huge quantity of shit with heavy marketing.

I use to drown out the shit food they serve at my cafeteria at work

It works but it's not the best

It's strong against Australian types

>Dodou uses Quick Attack.
>Baby-Snatching Dingo has fainted.
Sounds about right.

the family reserve is the real deal

Tabasco is perfect for steak n eggs

Thanks doc.

i prefer cholula and vark as far as hot sauces easily accessible to me go. wish it were a little thicker, but i enjoy the vinegary taste. i like it with mac n cheese

what do pokemon taste like?
has anyone cooked doduo before?

Thanks doc.

thanks, doc

I wonder what different types of Pokemon taste like

>runs at 60mpg
I imagine that fucker would be so damned tough you'd rip your teeth out unless you ground into into a paste.