Chicken Breasts

So I want to make something other than meals that are just add water and boil. How do I cook these things? I've no fryer and no clue what temperature I'd use for skillet stovetop or baking in oven.

Haven’t seen one of these for a while

Don't bother. Chicken breasts are a zionist meme.
Thighs are master race

Bread and and fry, medium to medium-high. Do not bake, for they will be dry. Braise but do not make haste lest your meal go to waste.

One of my favorite things to do with chicken breasts is to cut them up into like cubes and fry them in butter. When the chicken is fully cooked, I add Franks Red Hot and simmer it for a few minutes. Then I serve it with blue cheese, and celery and carrots.

my nigga

step 1: brine

Hard sear on the outside, finish with 15 minutes in the oven.

But first you have to slice or flatten them. Unless you're deep frying them, they're too ungainly to cook evenly without this treatment.

Oh, forgot to mention: Medium-high on the stovetop (No non-stick skillets allowed.) and 350 degrees in the oven.

1. get the thing hot
2. add the animal flesh
3. wait and monitor for signs of edibility
4. put on plate and consume

>Do not bake, for they will be dry
>I don't know how to use an oven

>baking in oven.
>preheat 375
>put on pan
>coat in olive oil
>season as wanted
>get one of those probes you can leave in the oven
>set alarm for 145F/whatever it is in commie
>at 145 turn off oven, open door to bleed some heat out
>close door
>at 155 open door all the way and leave open
>should just reach 160, maybe 162
I buy in bulk and freeze the breasts. When I toss them in, the very centers are on the edge of still being frozen, don't know if that helps or hurts, but I've never had a breast come out dry with this method except the very tails that will be tough no matter what.

why is chicken breast so aesthetic

>Get breasts, flatten them with a hammer
>Use a brush to spread honey mustards sauce all over them
>Add breading with adobo and fry it until it is golden
>Serve on top of a basil and parmesan's spaghetti (or vermicelli if you are in the US)

I make it every once in a while. It is a panty dropping recipe.

>tfw gf doesn't like thighs
I'm so tired of eating chicken breast all the time

>adobo
lol we got a real cook here guys
die

This. Save yourself 2/3 the fucking cost and take the extra 20 calories per ounce for the ability to eat them without wanting to kill yourself.

>how to cook boneless skinless chicken breast thread #34543539593745982347

Might as well just ask how to fucking cook instead of making yourself look like the retard you are.

I'm getting tired of this assumption that chicken thighs are cheaper than breast everywhere in the world. They cost more than breast in Australia, and probably other places too.

fuck off m8

make butter chicken

Why don't you buy a whole chicken and split the parts

>Letting your gf dictate things

beta

Nobody cares about Australia.