One boners or two boners?

one boners or two boners?

Boneless

Two boner flats all day erry day. It's all about poking that delicious bit of meat out from between the two bones with your tongue. One boner drumstick have too much cartilage.

Dunno, but OP's mom can take three.

The adults are talking, this discussion doesn't pertain to you. They're discussing tendies over at the kiddies' table in /r9k/, now shoo!

Is that all? I heard she liked that new DVDA challenge, where you take eight at a time?

*unsheaths katana
Pshhh, nothing personal oldfag

two boners please!!

They're called drums and flats

Both are good, but flats gotta have a lot of juicy meat on 'em.

>It's all about poking that delicious bit of meat out from between the two bones with your tongue
i hate doing that

I get one boner when I eat two boners

flats all day erry day

flats, better skin to meat ratio

if you cant remove the meat from wings in one bite and pull out the bones you're doing it wrong

If I had to choose I’d take one (drums), but prefer the mix.

this but I usually get 1/3 drums and 2/3rd flats

Flats, without a doubt.

I understand seven of them. Where is the eighth?

Those are called chicken nuggers. Buffalo flats are best wings.

Thats shit. Just rip the bones apart and slurp em off like a caveman. Put it in and it should come out clean.

B O T H
O
T
H

One-boners for wings, two-boners for legs i.e. thigh>drumstick

flats are superior once you understand the technique to eating them

Two boners you can get the best surface bites for maximum flavor per bite and don't have the huge chewy cartridge chunks that the drumsticks do. It's an easy choice.

The chewy ends are what I really prefer about the drums.

this
I tried to explain it here grip it by the bone, pull the meat off with your teeth

FPBP

This guy is on the right track. But you're still not quite there yet. When you feel the ends of the bones one side will be noticeably more flared than the other. This is where you grip it. Insert whole into your mouth. Bite into the wing just before your fingers. Keep your teeth on the bone and pull it out of your mouth. All the meat and skin will be left in your mouth. Even the bit in the middle of the bones.

I don't discriminate between boners.

Bones are always removed prior to eating, so technically, it's no bones.

Two boner flats.
Anything else you're a fucking pussy ass cunt.

/thread

I thought he was referring to the method where you twist and pull the bones out and are left with a boneless flat. For me, this is the best way to eat flats

>when you're sharing wings with a friend who prefers the opposite type of wing as you

based Harold poster

Alright you little fucking homo piece of shit faggots, time to go to school. If you fucking eat boneless you are not only a munted retard but also a massive fucking pussy as well.
>I don't want to get my hands dirty
>I don't want to deal with the bones
Faggots like you deserve to be put to the fucking firing squad you little fucks. Bones always add flavor. If you want to keep doing your fucking little dainty pussy bullshit you can go ahead and fucking kill yourself you cunts.

if you are craving boners so much why don't you suck some of it behind the dumpster of your local pub?

Both. I eat wings for 3 reasons.

The sauce
The meat
The fun of picking every bone clean

It would become boring to eat only 2 bones 6-10 times in a row. They also have worse meat than the 1 bones.

Alright you tiny little faggot, did you think I wasn't going to reply? Listen up you midget, if you fuckin are trying to call a real man gay, you fucked with the wrong hombre you buttfucking cocksucking piece of shit. Clearly you know where all the cocksucking is going on in town with your little dumpster comment, you shitpacking mutt. Why don't you take your boneless eating ass down to the golden gate bridge and suck a nigger dick you homosexual bastard. Fuck you. Fuckin just goddamn kill yourself already, fucking faggot.

Kek

get out of the closet already, your comment shows that you have been in heat for a long time.

Rekt

You're fuckin comment shows that you are literally obsessed with penis, so you know what you little fuckin gay bitch? Why don't YOU go down to the local fag orgy joint and just fuckin get reamed by the first nigger you see you fuckin munted retard ass rimming fuckin zipperhead gook fucking ballsucker cuntfaced spic munter fuck?

Someone is mad

No you should die.

You're goddamn fuckin-A I'm fuckin mad. In my neck of the woods we don't take kindly to faggots if you get what I'm saying. Get this boneless shit back to sandnigger faggot land where it belongs, fuckin slopes.

>one boners or two?
Yes

Dis nigga said “fuckin-A”.............dis nigga

>In my neck of the woods we don't take kindly to faggots if you get what I'm saying.

>hold it with your hands bite with your teeth
wow what amazing advice, I was biting it with my hands and holding it with my teeth. THANKS