What's for Dinner Veeky Forums?

Stean & Eggs here with
Roasted asparagus, caramelized onion, and compound butter.
How about you?

1/3 lb Burger with Jowl Bacon, LTO, and Manchego.

No pic so have some gizzard stew and oven fries.

pic of your meat makes me wanna touch myself.

not sure what stean is but if it tastes like steak ill try it

Dogsitting at your Mom's house, again?

that looks delicious user
whats in the butter?

Nothing

your steak is overcooked

Not OP but i recognize that plate and cutting board. Im willing to bet its a perfect medium-rare.

based on the thin cut and the curling on the edges it's well done as fuck

Grilled Swai topped with grilled pineapple and onions, fresh cut and baked chips with salt and pepper, Tzatiki sauce for dipping, and a small side of carrot vichy on romaine

Looks plenty thick. Ive seen this guys meat and its impressive. I want OPs meat in my mouth. If i remember right we went through this last week. A bunch of faggots cried welldone and OP proved them wrong with a shot of his cut meat all pink and juicy.

That's some late '80s shit right there

Having some fish and chips, just like in jolly old England!

Harris Teeter user! my nigga!

Fuck me that looks delicious. I'd get rid of that blob of white shit on the steak, its unnecessary

that's a 1/2"-3/4" slice dude. that's a sandwich cut

Beef marinated and cooked in a brine made out of:
>ketchup
>squeezed red grapefruits and limes
>tiny bit of hot sauce
Together with potatoes roasted in their skins and some boiled cauliflower.

Pretty good, but my mother complained that it was "too spicy" despite being the most mild type of spicy possible. It barely registered as spicy for me.

>butter unnecessary
I beg to differ

Have some shit-quality steak sitting in a olive oil marinade. Gonna steam -> sautee some cauliflower to go with it.

That ain't butter.

>not butter
Says right in the op compound butter

>ketchup
>grapefruit juice
>lime juice
>hot sauce
Thats not a brine and your mother was being kind. She didnt enjoy it because its complete garbage. It was easier to tell you it was too spicy than ask you to move out.
You really should move out. Christ... fucking ketchup.

I don't live with my mother, also, it was pretty good.

>good
No. It wasnt.
Maybe you should move back in until your palate developes.. Im not trying to be mean. Im genuinely concerned for your safety.

I have no idea what you are talking about. I'd take a picture of it but I'm sure that wouldn't convince you. But it was pretty okay.

Though the meet could have been more tender.

Uhhhhhhh gumbo and bread

Had 8oz of lamb with rosemary and mint, 100g avocado, a cup of cut leaf spinach, a square of Camembert, and some macadamia nuts.

wendy's spicy chicken sandwich and a cesar side salad. the sandwich pretty good for $3 at least

Frozen taco pizza I got from Aldis and a bottle of $3 Merlot

Fish, mushrooms and beans with orange juice

Meat hand pies. They're super fun to make and eat. Just ground beef, onions, potato, and some cheese wrapped up in puff pastry.