Why do people eat alot?

Why do people eat alot?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RfmyHWDNjeM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Do Japanese people really do this?

mental illness

this bitch really got a can of hotdogs... mind blown

Temporary gratification to distract them from something unfulfilling or distressing about their lives.
IE: addiction

I have to assume that tastes delicious because it otherwise makes no sense that someone would get fat eating that

Addicted to sugar put into nearly all processed food

What country is this where you can buy a brick of cheese that's the size of a loaf of bread, and a can of hot dogs that are like 10 inches long?

Germany.
And those sausages that come in a glass jar are amazing.

leptin/gherlin imbalance caused by gmo grains?

To distract themselves from the existential pain of life

Why is it that morbidly obese people always eat fucking horrendous and disgusting shit by the ton?

Does being obese fuck with your palate?

If I were fat I'd probably be eating a ton of good food.

Literally any 1st world nation?

Does anybody have a link to the video of this? I'd like to hear what she's saying

This, but unironically.

It's in German:

youtube.com/watch?v=RfmyHWDNjeM

why...why is rock being played over it
Also I was mostly interested in what she was saying.

I dunno, man. I just found it with some google-fu. Perhaps sounds of hogs at a trough would be more appropriate? It's probably just heavy breathing and rantings of an excited junkie about to cook up their fix.

OP's webm is from Germany. "Pures Leben" means "Pure Life". And those cylindrical chocolate things she puts on top are Super Dickmann's, pic related.

>Super fatman's
Well they aren't wrong

>super dickman
haha meme

Boredom, sadness, wanting to become the world's fattest man

>food is being engineered to make you hungrier so you buy more food
No way. The government would never allow it!

Always gets me achingly hard when she shoves that hot dog in her tight little mouth.

Cheese, sausage, chocolate and ketchup.
That recipe is just something they did for shock value, there's no way that woman cooks that on regular basis, it's disgusting even if you have a eating disorder.

cause the mind need some constant stimulation, as happens all the time in nature (sounds colors smells movement etc). in the lack of such, it pushes the person to stimulate itself somehow to replace that.

where is the finished product? WTF

Do arabic people really do this?

>why do people consume the stuff needed to survive

gee no fucking idea OP
eating a lot isn't a problem and is actually beneficial as long as you aren't a beta that just eats and doesn't work out.

go to the gym, eat like a lard-ass, become a chad

it's high in protein.

i wish i knew why i had a compulsion to binge eat. compulsive eating is sooo satisfying, it feels like my stomach is a bottomless pit and i never feel full, bloated, sick, or anything. i only wish calories didn't exist.

Yeah sometimes it blows my mind just how much fucking food can fit in my stomach

>be hungry skeleton with high metabolism
>have to eat smaller portions because I get indigestion easily
>always have high energy, ADHD even
>often skip meals because my body simply isnt hungry
>sometimes just be so caught up in whatever I just forget to eat

Because most recreational drugs are stigmatized and/or illegal.

i wish i was a skelly

i love eating a whole stuffed crust pizza, a whole takeout order of sesame chicken, 6 beers, a 12 inch meatball sandwich from subway, fresh baked chocolate chip cookies, etc etc etc.

This, and not occupying themselves with something else.

all of this is right
cant relate (but sometimes i wish i could)

>i wish i was a skelly
Can't you just replace your overeating with a smoking habit or oversleeping or something?

God, fat people disgust me so much. And when they get diabetes and have a foot amputated, they want to blame everyone else but themselves.

>muh genetics

dont worry, we disgust ourselves too.

It feels good to feel full.

Also there is pleasure and satisfaction from having a mouthful of flavor.

I am no longer fat, but I think the happiest and most satisfying moment of my life was when I shoved a Wendy's triple meat burg in my mouth and jerked off at the same time.
Had this weird fatass high for like 20 minutes, like nirvana or something.
Literally all of my physical needs fulfilled.

I've wanted to see the end product of this so badly but no one can ever provide a link.

thanks for the screenie

Because she ate the cameraman mid baking.

RIP in peace, brave cameraman.

It's said the only creature to ever escape after being eaten by her was Boba Fett.

Yes, large amounts of sugar and artificial flavors nuke your pallet