How do i into jerky?

how do i into jerky?

Why does Jack Link's taste like absolute shit now? What did they do?

this, i paid 8 dollars for a pack and it tasted like they sprayed perfume on it, i buy the cheap kind now, more money, more taste

i'd eat a lot of jerky
but what do i know

Yeah something is off. It just tastes like a bunch of oversalted plastic. I ended up throwing a bag away it was so disgusting.

Make your own.

Yes. That said, if you're buying cheaper jerky and it's particularly dry, slow down while eating. I bit down on a thick piece of cheap as fuck meat and it hurt for a couple weeks (probably irritated a nerve). Still ate the rest of the pack after, just slowly and carefully.

Toxoplasmosis

Totally worth the effort to make your own. I use milanesa or slice up a brisket.

Milanesa cut of beef

if you're gunna buy cheap jerky just get old trapper unironic goat

Hey you forgot to turn your name off you retarded piece of shit

Otis beef sticks are pretty high tier
I know a local family owned group that makes thai flavored jerky from family recipies

this bag of meat is the best thing you will put in your mouth all year. tell your mom that you dont want tendies this time and that you will spend your GBP on this bag of jerky instead

fuck off and kill yourself

Just ordered some jerky off Amazon after seeing this thread.
85g of habanero beef jerky.

This stuff is pretty god damn good for commercial quality. Nothing really tops home made though.

>3 ounces for 5 freedom bills

The Alton Brown "furnace filters + box fan" method looks stupid and I feel like an asshole doing it, but it really does work.

Most dehydrators use heat to dry whatever you put in them, and it's technically cooking. If you want to actually dehydrate something you need cool, fast moving air. It's the same idea behind dry aging large pieces of meat in coolers.

I had 5 quid left on a gift voucher that I hadn't spent yet.
Didn't cost me fuck all technically.
I just craved some jerky ennit.

ayylien fresh

dont its expensive