RAW DIET ADVICE

Hey everyone first time poster here, I usually go to other boards.

Anyway just wanted to ask and see if you have any recommendations for a raw diet. Girlfriend is doing it for Lent and it's pretty hard on her, so if any of you have any suggestions lemme know! She loves hummus so we were thinking of getting sprouted Garbanzo beans and trying to make it ourselves but I don't think it'll turn out well.

Thanks guys. :)

Other urls found in this thread:

rawfoodrecipes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

Guys help she's hungry

This was Ronald McDonald when I told him my gf wouldn't be visiting him this month.

He's pretty mad guys.

She's also cold because this diet sucks

How do you do that for lent? Give up cooked foods?

>you hold the hotdog like handlebars while you eat the burger

F U CK
U
C
K

O F F
F
F

S O Y B O Y
O
B
O
Y

>do lent (christian)
>Spend it eating halal Muslim crap like hummus

boggles the mind

My gf always yells at me when I go to McDicks.
I know that feel

you can patent these things?

Fruit and nuts all day!
Sashimi
Cheese and yogurt maybe?
Tomatoes, carrots, lettuce, cucumbers, virgin oils
Muesli if you can find a raw milk

>Australian
its IRL shitposting

You'll want to boil the chickpeas though so it isn't raw. Raw diet is the most stupid idea but I suppose you can eat some steak tartare to get a short break.

I know a pretty decent raw smoothie recipe actually, great for hangovers and such.
1 orange
½ banana
1 egg
Mix and drink

What gives you the idea that eating 100% raw foods is somehow healthier for you???

Cooking food makes it more digestible.

>hurr durr eating raw is better because its what we did millions of years ago before we evolved

aussie inovation I see!

beats me, dude. but i love watching retards fuck themselves up with their complete lack of common sense, so i'm all for this.

Tito did it first.

What a culinary shitpost

And he's a native ... I've got an idea. Let's start a petition to get all proceeds from hamdogs given directly to abbos

Fuck you australia

Lent is meatless not raw ffs

The Handoff bread looks like that Pokemon that lives in the water and is a legendary type

Hamdog autocorrect sucks

Let's talk about the real question at hand: how many of you are going in on the Hamdog Crypto Currency?

>not calling it a hotdurger

wasted

doesn't this just tell you Australia is at the bottom of the barrel in the culinary world? like maybe even worse than britbongistan, at least they got falafels.

stupid phoneposter

Fucking Uncle Grandpa did it too.

Swallow a clove of crushed garlic after every meal to kill the parasites you're inevitably going to get

MAKE SAUERKRAUT. your guts will thank you.

if you have a high-powered blender, you can make some decent nut-based dressings/sauces.

veggie spring rolls are good.

but there are literally entire websites dedicated to raw diet advice and ideas, check out rawfoodrecipes.com/

I pray for your awakening to come sooner that it normally would. You poor thing.