Food sin confession thread 2:Electric boogaloo

Confess your sins against cuisine,/ck.

Father I have none. You are dismissed.

I had a spahgetti sandwich one time.

You may not have sinned but others aren't so faithful.
Behold

Since I started living alone and was weened from my mom's cooking. I never followed any recipe, I just mix what feels right and keep going with trial and error until something edible is made.

Pretty much the same. I tell you, my spaghetti with egg, cream, canned tuna and kidney beans is pretty tasty.

I ate a can of refried beans for breakfast this morning.

I like my steaks very very well done, like a rough beef jerky

I cut them in little pieces so that they cook more

i unironically eat franks and beans

forgot to add whey to my cereal chicken mix this morning

Why not just buy large bags of jerky online?
How could the steaks even taste great at that point?
It seems like a waste of steaks.

Because I still like the taste of steak, i just prefer it super rough and well cooked. All of the meat I cook is like this, even my chicken turns brown and black by the time I'm satisfied with it.

I use stock pots

I reheat my pizza in the microwave

I love seeing cats get killed in the most gruesome way possible. I love pitbulls.
Oh, and i eat off of paper plates

What the fuck is wrong with you? Paper fucking plate's in the year 2018 you better hope you're a quadraplegic orphan because that's the only thing that could save you from my wrath you miserable little shitstain

I be eatin that raw pancake batter on the daily

I eat cake dough raw constantly. I think I almost like it better then when the cake is cooked.

I don't get this one.

I put ketchup on my tacos/burritos/anything mexican

I put ketchup on my Mexican friends.

>this is the best raw dough

I use commercial tomate sauce a lot.

I can agree with that. Do you put the icing on and eat it raw or do you eat it separately?

I put ketchup on my scrambled eggs. Mexifag here.

i think i put a cucumber in my butt once

Commercial tomato paste for my Puerto Rican friends.

I have a big 12 person family. That’s all they they like is commercial tomato paste. I try and make homemade and they hate it.

i prefer to eat the icing by the spoonful.

Wow that's pretty heretical desu.

i break my spaghetti

you...think?

I like pepsi more than coke

I put ketchup on my potato chips

groce

Once I put my gf's cock on a plate and pretended it was food.

At home I usually make my steaks medium well. Idk why, but whenever I try to make it medium rare, it comes out really tough and bland compared to when I order a medium rare steak at a restaurant. Maybe it’s the cuts I’m getting, maybe it’s because I cook it in a frying pan on a stove and not a grill, for whatever reason, the steaks I make at home somehow come out better when it’s cooked past medium rare and I have stopped trying to figure out why and just accepted it.

that pic is great

nice quads

Well. There were a lot of vegetables there that night and I was kind of drunk.

I like potted meat.

i unironically put frank's hot sauce on everyth--a lot of stuff

>gf's cock

i once poured tortilla chips into a bowl, crunched them up and put nacho cheese on top of them then ate it like cereal

I don't always wash my cutting boards. If I've only used it to chop vegetables, I just give it a quick rinse.

Bump

I used to eat meat salads . Just complie all the leftover meat In the fridge and add ranch on top

i chew and spit food into plastic bags when i binge then go about like nothing happened

I'm often too lazy to cook and end up eating vegetables raw instead of making a meal

how fat are you

little caesars is my favorite pizza by far. even if it had a price like the other companies i would still eat it just as often

I mostly eat frozen food/ food that takes the least amount of time to make, because i feel the time spent vs reward when cooking is too little.
Im a really fast eater, so a meal ive spent 40- 60minutes to make i usually eat within 5- 10 minutes, depending on if im eating with others or not.

I used to make disgusting milkshakes that only an American, like myself, would enjoy. The craziest one that I actually liked was jalapeno Doritos, vanilla ice cream, chocolate syrup, ice, chocolate fudge, and a little honey. I would also bite the tops off 3D Doritos, and then pour Mountain Dew or ice cream inside. I was a fat, little fuck.

Than. Better than.

>even my chicken turns brown and black by the time i am satisfied with it
is this some sort of fetish? i can't imagine a situation where overcooked chicken tastes good.

i became fat by just reading these posts. an be american now?

>gf's cock
i am pretty sure that is a man, correct me if i am wrong.

The first time my wife cooked for me she made pasta and the sauce was literally tomato paste mixed with sour cream

>just compile all the leftover meat in the fridge and add ranch on top
this could be actually a good idea if you add rice or you use it with an actual salad. leftover meat doesn't taste that good but using it this way is better than disposing of it.

i hope you punched her ugly face after that.

Say 4 Hail Ramsays.

I do this too. I think this is how new dishes have been created throughout history. Every once in a while someone makes something that lots of people like and it enters into the food consciousness.

please no bully

I like it a lot, I'd rather it than my food be fucking raw

I eat fast food at least 4 times a week.
The most complex thing I can cook is homemade hamburger helper.
I’m allergic to chicken eggs and peanuts.
I love duck eggs but they have a ton of cholesterol.

Back when I lived in London as a wee boy, my friend's mom would make food whenever I came over. It was always the same, this creamy spaghetti thing. A little while ago I was starving and had no ingredients other than noodles and a packet of chicken noodle soup powder. I thought if I added milk to the powder I could thicken it up and have something that would stick to the noodles. I immediately remembered the taste and then felt bad for my friend.

I'm currently training to be a cook and have no idea what the fuck I'm doing, granted I really enjoy being in the kitchen and hope to actually learn something.

Nothing wrong with wangers and mash.

>pass the baking soda, please.

I eat bags of french fried onions like they are fucking potato chips in secret. When my roommate wants to make his dumb flyover casserole and finds them missing I just tell him I used it to make other shit.

I started out as a line cook in a kitchen and I had no fucking g clue what I was doing. We had just moved locations and the chef gave me a stapled collection of all the recipes and told me to memorize it.

Great job. I learned a helluva lot. We did everything from scratch. A lot of farm fresh ingredients that I became in charge of working with to make a weekly special. Free beer towards closing time. Smoke weed with the cutie waitresses outside. The job was great besides the fact I was getting paid barely above minimum wage. But it was a fucking great restaurant. Sometimes a shitshow, but I loved it.

>my friend's mom would make food whenever I came over. It was always the same
oh god, whenever I spent the night at an elementary friend's house, their mother would take it as a sign to have a treat, a menu just for me, steak night! Thin, tough cut prolly eye of round, pan fried horrible steaks, served with ketchup and white rice and canned peas. Dear God, I wonder what they ate on a non-treat day, but surely could have been better. I really don't enjoy ketchup except on fries, and usually skip it there too. My own family grilled steak that was marinated over oak chips and propane at least 2x/week, and we also dined out often on hispanic food, from chimmichurri grilled skirt steak, to bistec cuban style topped by a mountain of shoestring potatoes, onions, parsley and covered in garlickly mojito.