Uni-Tasker / Meme Tools

Butter Grater

this could actually be useful if you need to work with ice cold butter

id use it if received as a gift

I'd buy this if it was like 10 bucks

>he uses unitaskers

speaking of gadgets, what is the best tool for grating cheese? i am tired of doing it manually.

I know right? Like just look at this shit. All it does is cut.

Lots of people bitch about this thing but I love mine. I just toss it in the dish washer afterwards.

do you recommend a certain brand or any chink shit will be good?

dafuq is this

imagine someone robbing a hot dog stand with that thing.

I need to try one of these. I really fucking hate grating cheese normally and risking cutting up my hands.

CRATERFACE IS GONNA ERUPT BABY

Mine isn't branded but I spent about 15 bucks on it at a cooking store. You could probably get it on amazon for like 10 though. I'd avoid going with chink quality on this because of the moving parts and the need to apply pressure to use it.

do it

1 use only....
i imagine you can clean that easily

microwave smore maker

What the fuck

>170 dollars for the latest in 90s technology

>78.5 bucks for installation
what did they mean by this?

Or you know, just buy a fucking pen ?

a separate timeline in which the smart phone was never invented

Well, let's come up with some junk to sell.

>it is real
>268 customer reviews

I went to check this shit out and just why ? It's just a voice recognition thing that converts to a paper list why the fuck would anyone put 190 dollars in this shit

Ah yes, just how I like my eggs, soggy and tubular.

grate butter all over all my shit desu senpai

>78.49 installation

Cute!

Who the fuck cracks an egg with a butter knife. The edge of the table or your hands are just fine, if not better

Ice cold butter grates just normally with a cheese grater...

the only thing I can think of is people can't write because they have no hands. Other than that I dont fuckin know.

These are multipurpose--if you don't have a bulky paper shredder, you can use them to shred sensitive documents. I'm sure that's what they were initially designed for, but have been re-branded for snipping chives.

Or open a Word document and print it. Or Excel. Or any fucking thing if you own a printer, which is cheaper. Installation? It's magnetic and comes with a mounting kit? We need 'The King in Yellow' "lethal chambers" for some people.

Now the patented banana slicers, saved my life once. Five stars.

I do not understand what this is for. Is it freezing it too and making bad sorbet, or is it just turning fruit into mush?

You actually have to first freeze the fruit yourself. It's a mush maker.

snivfefe

Lmao it doesn't even heat up itself

Not the dumbest thing here but still fucking stupid. Takes < 2 minutes to stir up an egg in a ceramic bowel and microwave it for a minute.

>microwaving eggs

>t. doesn't cook and is only here for fast food memes

i'm interested in the ceramic bowel

>frozen maker thingie

I know someone with MS who has 10 other allergies and medical ailments incl dairy sensitivity, and lots of disposable income and a good kitchen for storage, and they do love their frozen machine. They do feed bananas, mangoes and tropical fruit from the trees in the yard right into there. They don't need to be frozen first in their machine, so it's one step better than making a smoothie from frozen fruit for them.

It makes tortillas from pods

Name my band Veeky Forums

what cryptocurrency is this?

it's like a Juicero for the suburban upper-middle class mexican

>Dingding Wang

>dingding wang

I feel like waving hello to them would cause a rape accusation.

This is a Chinese knockoff of Juicero, yet it manages to be more practical due to the fact the machine doesn't need an internet connection, and comes with reusable bags. It was also much cheaper before Juicero went on clearance.

>Review from last year
>I really like this product. This product is handy to keep tabs on items that you need to get from the store. When your ready to go, just print the list. Here's my PROBLEM!! I've owned 2 units and both have stopped working. They both started saying that the lists are full when there is nothing in either one of them!!!! I tried taking the batteries out for days...I tried removing a few items from the master list...I've tried banging the item on a hard surface... same response when I try to add an item to an EMPTY list..."list full". That being said, I WILL order another one and hope I get more than 2 years out of it.

This is probably for people that can't speak English too well

>Someone actually put over 500 dollars in this shit

>Intuitive interface

>$78.49 for """expert""" installation

At least this has more than one potential use.

>DingDing Wang

better than starving

Does this measure the amount of cum in food? Because you would have to be a cum guzzling faggot to own one

>Does not require internet conection
A fucking juice maker required internet conection ?!

>he didn't pirate the unique qr codes for his juicero

Juicero required you to have Wi-Fi connection to their servers. When you put in a bag, it would scan the QR code in the database. So you couldn't reuse a bag, use a non Juicero brand bag or a recalled bag. The developers of the machine said people were "hacking" their product by manually squeezing the bag.

>The developers of the machine said people were "hacking" their product by manually squeezing the bag

Oh shit a techmoan webm

these are useful for grinding weed

Please tell me that they went bankrupt and nowhere people are that stupid.

The company is no more. Why Google thought it was worth throwing $120 million in venture capital at remains a mystery.

The company shut down/is shutting down(?). But since it was one of those startup companies in California it received a lot of financial backers and investers. Among them was Google. When the product was first announced, I think it was supposed to cost like 700 USD.

I'd let her Dingding my Wang
I'd Xiaoyue Du her

So is a grinder

>120 mil.
Jesus christ, blowing it out on hookers would be more prosperous for google.

a weed grinder is just a shitty unitasker
the scissors can also chop parsely really quick
so the scissors are more useful

>He doesn't grind his parsley in the same thing as his weed, thusly imparting a more refined flavor

Dingding's Things

>He doesn't cut his weed with the parsely scissors, therefore resulting in a parsely infused joint

so it turns fruit into a gross paste?

i dont get it.

That.... actually sounds interesting. I think you're onto something here. A joint with a hint of basil and oregano sounds pretty good.

>he doesn’t cut his weed with crafting scissors

me and my friends once smoked a 100% oregano joint when we were 12
we were pretty retarded

Goddamnit why did you have it remind me of that manga

>not being happy consumers
Monsters. Think of the billionaires :’(

I had a friend that would buy a 1/4 oz and run it all through a coffee grinder. He would then put it in a bag but take all the crystal adhering to the grinder and fill a shot glass with it.

It was stupid, because why grind all your weed at once so it goes bone dry quickly, and why separate crystal from the bud? But it was nice in one way: he would often spoon a heap of crystal in a joint or on a bong hit. I remember doing bong hits with bud, hash, and a nice healthy scoop of crystal.

Sometimes I really miss those days.

>yuro
makes sense

kinky